SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF PGO Gmax Cafe 2008

Gmax

Had intended to get 2nd hand but couldnt resist and got 'virgin' one on the spot. Gotta buy 4D and who noes might strike.

Hahaha, good luck to that! Maybe can hit the Chinese New Year Toto then can help us buy upgrades for our bikes? Hehehe :cheeky: But the bike number lah, you may just win :p

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

G-Max Riderz Movie outing 2008.

DATE: 29-01-2008. (TUESDAY)

MOVIE TITLE: The House

TIME SLOT: 9PM (to be confirmed on exact time)

CONFIRMED:

1) G-max_scoot & GF

2) shasea09 (if amk hub.. :angel: )

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

:cheeky: hurry up add in ur name =)

p/s: Pls QUOTE, add in ur name den delete

frm begining &
frm the end~! Thks for co-operation~!

Bro... like not much interested in the movie leh. Seems that the review of the show also not that good. Also got no other nice movies for this week :sian: Wanna postpone? :confused: BTW i pulled myself out for the movie. Do update again if you're watching other shows :cheeky:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

G-Max Riderz Movie outing 2008.

CONFIRMED:

1) G-max_scoot & GF

2) shasea09 (if amk hub.. :angel: )

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

:cheeky: hurry up add in ur name =)

p/s: Pls QUOTE, add in ur name den delete

frm begining &
frm the end~! Thks for co-operation~!

Bro... like not much interested in the movie leh. Seems that the review of the show also not that good. Also got no other nice movies for this week :sian: Wanna postpone? :confused: BTW i pulled myself out for the movie. Do update again if you're watching other shows :cheeky:

Ok sure bro.

I will postpone for another show mayb aft CNY? We go watch CJ7...

I will update details later.

:cheeky:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/g-max1881/2009tmax500.jpg

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

G-Max Riderz Movie outing 2008. POSTPONED

CONFIRMED:

1) shasea09 (if amk hub.. )

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

hurry up add in ur name =)

The outing for tonite have been postponed to sometime after CNY. Planned show will be CJ7. Location will be confirmed at a later date.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/g-max1881/2009tmax500.jpg

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

Ok sure bro.

I will postpone for another show mayb aft CNY? We go watch CJ7...

I will update details later.

Bro the show "JUMPER" also not bad leh.. i saw the advertisement at work :cheeky:

Alvin, the front wheel mudguard can drill 2 holes to put those standing number plate ? I dun wanna put on the front liao...:cheeky:

Hahaha, u think u riding RXK or vespa ahz? :lol: :cheeky: BTW, somebody's bike now looks unique ahz.. how i envy that person :smile: Stage 1 complete, now let wait for stage two!!!

Hahaha, u think u riding RXK or vespa ahz? :lol: :cheeky: BTW, somebody's bike now looks unique ahz.. how i envy that person :smile: Stage 1 complete, now let wait for stage two!!!

yea thks for accompanying me thru out the 5.5 hrs...shag out :angel:

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/shasea09/Ruckus_white_camo.jpg

U might be a cunning linguist but I am a master debater

yea thks for accompanying me thru out the 5.5 hrs...shag out :angel:

Actually i learned alot just now. Now i just need to get the equipments :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Ive juz have say tis out loud since tis is my 3rd day wif her (fyi my bike), superb cornering stability, had scrapped my side/main stand while negotiating a left corner, the question is am i going to low on the corner (previously riding xr4 probably riding style?) or the presence of main/side stand hindering the cornering? Upholstering need to be done on the seat so can any tall riders recommend me any place and wat should I do wif my seat? Lastly quite a number of ppl tot im riding gilera ...hahah Gilera-max. I hope im not bragging here, well im still new in the scooter world.

The warranty nv cover oil and air filter they only give 3 times free service & EO (engine oil). Actually i dunno the actual price of air filter b'cos i trust Alvin so he said how much den i give how much loh~! :cheeky: EO hav to base on mineral, symth or ful-symth u use loh. air filter i think abt 20++ u better check with alvin~! :cheeky:

Does the warranty covers the oil and air filter ?

If not, how much is the oil and air filter with installation included ?

if u wan some unique seat u can go eugene loh~! Either u can ask alvin b'cos hav 2 different type aftermarket seat. i used one of the aftermarket seat it higher and comfortable than original seat~!

Ive juz have say tis out loud since tis is my 3rd day wif her (fyi my bike), superb cornering stability, had scrapped my side/main stand while negotiating a left corner, the question is am i going to low on the corner (previously riding xr4 probably riding style?) or the presence of main/side stand hindering the cornering? Upholstering need to be done on the seat so can any tall riders recommend me any place and wat should I do wif my seat? Lastly quite a number of ppl tot im riding gilera ...hahah Gilera-max. I hope im not bragging here, well im still new in the scooter world.

wah yr cornering so fierce until kena mainstand (like kuro :angel: ),

bend too low liao lah brudder..jus gently bend in can already wat...slow in fast out :cheeky:

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/shasea09/Ruckus_white_camo.jpg

U might be a cunning linguist but I am a master debater