[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - GPR

fat di

Today got my alarm done & lights done(back only la)! 200 gst money gone liao haha! wohooo! so nize!!!!!

nice seh sis!!! :thumb:

juz came back from polishing bike and guess wat??? my footrest turns chrome!!! wahahahaha...

btw when u had ur lights fixed? got white?

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

• Replies 3.7k

Y don't just leave the silencer off and forget about the nut?

kena aim lah bro... this bloody white monkey always spotted near my office there one... dun noe eating snake or wat... kena once warning on monday liaoz.... btw how much is the summon for no silencer ar?

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

u lucky 70 not lucky 500 and above on top of that go base i tink... i fix my lights just now 30 april at yishun.. u can check under mo neon light. i sms e fellow nick triple x, go do at his void deck there. 35 bucks for 1. white dont think so coz stated blue, red n green but u can check with the fella if he can bring in.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8771/offroadtm7.jpg

My Motard make wonders:thumb:

kena aim lah bro... this bloody white monkey always spotted near my office there one... dun noe eating snake or wat... kena once warning on monday liaoz.... btw how much is the summon for no silencer ar?

Think it's $500 bcoz they take it as illegal exhaust mod. o_O

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

Today got my alarm done & lights done(back only la)! 200 gst money gone liao haha! wohooo! so nize!!!!!

The alarm you installed is what brand? Shake lightly or tilt bike will sound off or both will sound off alarm? How much is the alarm?

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

Oh ya. Sorry for the OT. When are we supposed to get our GST money? And if signed up liao, do we have to do anything else at the ATM?

How time flies...

mine yest get thru my bank. alarm brand is cheetah ****ING disappointed!!! everything is good! tilt sound will go off, any1 sit on my bike will go off, anyone meddle with my pipe will go off only that the ****ing range very very very very poor and terrrible! waste my $$$$$$$$ I use diff brand no problem w the range.

shd go for steelmate.. they are widely used. if u want better scorpio alarm, it cost $450

1 Oct 04 - 8 Dec 05 ____Phantom 200 FV 6644R -- LAURA

8 Dec 05 - 24 Jan 09 _______ Super 4 Vtec 1 FR 4602X--LANA

------- - --- _______________________________-- LENALEE

i want to on e light at sg scared like **** already.. haha only open if go johor or other place beyond sg. lol.. sg on for awhile off back! btw i want to fix another one infront.. waiting for $$ only yippy!

e X guy funny sia!!! i come down he looked at me so long.... and ask " ur pipe so loud ah?" haha i tell him" GPR LOR!" he ask again, "so loud meh?" i answered, "open silencer and =)" :angel:

ur bike can fix speaker already woofer no need, u pipe can be the woofer... =P then the music only e lion dance music is allowed if not spoil ur lightings.. ur helmet change to lion head LOL.. =P jk onli!

haha... the guy mircon supporter leh.... yesterday he came down with his tool box and his mircon endcan say wanna fix his bike...he saw my GPR, he start my bike, throttle abit... and ask 'good meh?' haha.... i told him sound solid one...:angel:

gonna go do something on the front light... damn bright sia.... shiok is shiok but funny...

I miss my voom voom.....

mine yest get thru my bank. alarm brand is cheetah ****ING disappointed!!! everything is good! tilt sound will go off, any1 sit on my bike will go off, anyone meddle with my pipe will go off only that the ****ing range very very very very poor and terrrible! waste my $$$$$$$$ I use diff brand no problem w the range.

Haaa... Why my GST money still not bank in yet. :cry:

Wa! The alarm must be very lousy for you to use the 4-star word. :cheeky:

How time flies...

haha... the guy mircon supporter leh.... yesterday he came down with his tool box and his mircon endcan say wanna fix his bike...he saw my GPR, he start my bike, throttle abit... and ask 'good meh?' haha.... i told him sound solid one...:angel:

gonna go do something on the front light... damn bright sia.... shiok is shiok but funny...

Micron maybe better but his statement of "good meh?" like very hostile leh. o_O

But GPR cost a lot less than Micron. 1 cent = 1 cent worth of goods (chinese saying). :cheeky:

How time flies...

My no got come out 4D not long ago onli hor...*show off*....

haha thanks for reminding bro....

haha...no need to blanko de bah....scared ppl recognise ur plate number meh ? lolx...see ur neon light already noe liao sia...:cheeky:

July 2006-21st Aug 2007 :Honda NSR SP (FS1029R)

21st Aug 2007-28th Oct 2009 :Honda CB400 Spec III (FY8*8*M)

5th Sept 09-20th Nov 2013 Suzuki Hayabusa K6 FBA 9**6 J

30 Jan 13-Hyundai Getz 1.6 SFV*1*1K

20th Nov 13-Honda CBR600RR 2008 FBE4*4*S

2015-2015:Mitsubishi Lancer GLX

28th Oct 2015-Mitsubishi Lancer EX GLS

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff216/Stardust_83/IMG_60122.jpg

haha...no need to blanko de bah....scared ppl recognise ur plate number meh ? lolx...see ur neon light already noe liao sia...:cheeky:

haha... mircon user again....:angel:

I miss my voom voom.....

haha! lol! i tink u fix the silencer that's why la xiao bai.... lion inside sleeping.. haha! u forgot to blanko ur number next time if we go out u withdraw money let me see ur pin number k?

Haaa... Why my GST money still not bank in yet. :cry:

Wa! The alarm must be very lousy for you to use the 4-star word. :cheeky:

really **** up 5 metre my remote become useless.. jialat lei... s i stay ground floor my old alarm from my home still can arm and unarm my bike.. cheetah useless, can't even do anything from my house. i dunno wat to do next..

My no got come out 4D not long ago onli hor...*show off*....

haha thanks for reminding bro....

Hahaha... :thumb: Mine oso come out before but I just got no 4D luck. :sian:

How time flies...

really **** up 5 metre my remote become useless.. jialat lei... s i stay ground floor my old alarm from my home still can arm and unarm my bike.. cheetah useless, can't even do anything from my house. i dunno wat to do next..

Hmmm... I think I better look at those with only tilt and intrusion alarm with good range. :p

How time flies...