[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - GPR

fat di

yar i tink u should go for steelmate.. heard it's good. cheeteh got tilt sensor. i tried tilting my bike it works except e range! ****

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8771/offroadtm7.jpg

My Motard make wonders:thumb:

• Replies 3.7k

Hahaha... :thumb: Mine oso come out before but I just got no 4D luck. :sian:

talking bout 4d my eyes want to go left, right, up down center!! my bike number 5989, i bought 4989... last week wed came out 4979 starter! bought 10 big 10 small CCB........:angry:

haha.... mine lagi suay.... been buying my no for 6 mth... no open... nv buy for 2 weeks... open... straight no jump...:cry: and the best part was... first prize was my 3rd bike no plate. straight! no jump! wah biang eh... first prize and starter fly on one dae

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

yar i tink u should go for steelmate.. heard it's good. cheeteh got tilt sensor. i tried tilting my bike it works except e range! ****

But i don't want the touch and alarm sound type leh. :cheeky:

I know a bit troublesome hor... :p

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

haha eventually i email cheetah alarm bout e ranging s im not happy bout it. ask me straighten e antenna wire... i told e bugger totally useless.. i ask him wat am i to do next? now waiting fer the reply.

hmmm.... considering gettin alarm too... but my house carpark got one s4 too with alarm.. early morning one ah pek scootor start bike onli the s4 alarm goes off... kinda irritating sia....

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

there was one a rvf park beside me. then, i accidentally slight touch his signal light and the alarm went off. then the alarm disarm. i start my bike, it went off again. then the alarm disarm. v du lan...

1 Oct 04 - 8 Dec 05 ____Phantom 200 FV 6644R -- LAURA

8 Dec 05 - 24 Jan 09 _______ Super 4 Vtec 1 FR 4602X--LANA

------- - --- _______________________________-- LENALEE

i recall one incident, each time i go up a slope from mscp a bike will sound. infact every vehicle go up the slope e alarm will go off. now season already

haha eventually i email cheetah alarm bout e ranging s im not happy bout it. ask me straighten e antenna wire... i told e bugger totally useless.. i ask him wat am i to do next? now waiting fer the reply.

Think they are asking u to pull the antenna straight up (something like remote control car like that). heehee :cheeky: Kidding lah... :p

I hv checked Steelmate is from China... But if it is not ex, I can try it. My mechanic is too busy to get it for me. Sigh... :sian:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

hmmm.... considering gettin alarm too... but my house carpark got one s4 too with alarm.. early morning one ah pek scootor start bike onli the s4 alarm goes off... kinda irritating sia....

there was one a rvf park beside me. then, i accidentally slight touch his signal light and the alarm went off. then the alarm disarm. i start my bike, it went off again. then the alarm disarm. v du lan...

i recall one incident, each time i go up a slope from mscp a bike will sound. infact every vehicle go up the slope e alarm will go off. now season already

Siao liao lor... Like that thunder & raining days oso go off?? :faint:

How time flies...

If prolonged situation, alarm going off, your neighbours will think this fella's bike alarm goes off is bcoz of all these reasons above. Heard of the story "Here Comes The Wolf!!!" ?

How time flies...

hoho... i only arm my bike at night and if i go walk2 only..

Then if u stay at home from afternoon till night and suddenly u don't feel like gg out, then u must go near your bike to arm the alarm. Isn't it troublesome then? o_O

How time flies...

haha i always go out with my darling(refering to bike hor!) always! every day! thats why must have bike... UNLESS! it's raining than different story loh!

Haa! Later your abang jealous... :p

How time flies...

my abang got his darling( he oso hav bike hor!) oso lei. he jealous i :giddy: haha but no matter wat of course my abang will always b first :cheeky:

Hey... Got say like nvr say like tat. Hahahaahaaa... :cheeky:

How time flies...