SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NM4 Vultus

poorboii

Check out this super cool looking anime styled bike from Honda known as NM4 Vultus

Honda-NM4-MS2014-17.jpg

honda-NM4-Vultus-3.jpg

Inspired from anime and manga, it does looks like the DN01 in some aspect.

Specs:

-SOHC Twin Parrallel

-Max. Power Output: 40.3kW @ 6,250rpm

-Max. Torque: 68Nm @ 4,750rpm

-11.6 litres tank

I like the idea of the pillion seat being able to adjust into a backrest and also the storage components are cool as well.

Honda NSR150SP: 2012-2015

Honda RVF NC35: 2015

Triumph Daytona 675: 2015-present

SYM GTS 200: 2016-present

Conquered Places: Chiang Mai, MHS, Pai, Doi Inthanon, Bangkok, Hatyai, Danok, Genting, KL, Port Dickson, Seremban, Malacca, Kluang, Mersing, Desaru

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I prefer the NM4-02 model, with two saddle boxes for more storage, if it is shaft driven it would be perfect... until then I still prefer my DN-01...

Going somewhere isn't why I ride... riding is why I go..

Past rides: XL100, CG110, Elsinore 125, CB175, CB250N, CX500, CBX400F, GL1000, CBX-6,

V45 Magna.

Present ride: DN-01, Spyder RT LTD

• 1 month later...

So i heard that it's out in sg!

I prefer the NM4-02 model, with two saddle boxes for more storage, if it is shaft driven it would be perfect... until then I still prefer my DN-01...

The NM4-02 looks great too!

Honda NSR150SP: 2012-2015

Honda RVF NC35: 2015

Triumph Daytona 675: 2015-present

SYM GTS 200: 2016-present

Conquered Places: Chiang Mai, MHS, Pai, Doi Inthanon, Bangkok, Hatyai, Danok, Genting, KL, Port Dickson, Seremban, Malacca, Kluang, Mersing, Desaru

So i heard that it's out in sg!

The NM4-02 looks great too!

CRAZY!!!!, THEY are not bringing in ctx 700 or even the 1300, want to bring in NM4. wonder if they think the price will skyrocket in a few years time like the DN-01??

21k for it, seems pretty gd price....

Inclusive of COE?....

Past rides: XL100, CG110, Elsinore 125, CB175, CB250N, CX500, CBX400F, GL1000, CBX-6,

V45 Magna.

• 3 weeks later...
SW quoted 21k OTR without insurance.

21K OTR seems reasonable, considering COE is already almost 4K.... wonder whether how many will bite?....

V45 Magna.

Just got mine today, after 1 day of riding I only feel that this bike just too powerful for any pillion.

From your sentence, I logically assume that there are insufficient hand holds for the pillion to grab?.... the bike uses the same engine as the NC 700/750, and those riders never say that it is too powerful for any pillion.... please elaborate for the benefit of future buyers of this bike...

V45 Magna.

Ya without the backrest it's quite difficult for the pillion as that's no hand grip but if just rider alone I feel comfortable

This mean the only thing the pillion can hold on to is the rider? Haha... not bad not bad if u know what i mean =P

:pray::pray:

This mean the only thing the pillion can hold on to is the rider? Haha... not bad not bad if u know what i mean =P

Very good.... can consider changing liao.... brakes must be grabby too...hehehe....

V45 Magna.

I think there is a space constraint on the NM4 due to the design of the bike... it is not meant to be a long distance tourer... thus have to make do with a smaller fuel tank.... even my DN-01 requires two fuel tanks, a upper and lower tank (linked) in order to have a capacity of 15 litres...

V45 Magna.

• 2 weeks later...