SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

i'd like to congratulate Willie on a successful attempt at his first outing organization! enough lots, nearby distance, too much food!

so that's why if you don't try, you will never learn!

very nicely organised outing! pics will be up this afternoon!

Thanks for all the support guys. Hope we still have more outings next time :cheeky:

Subaru Impreza 1.6i (SGU) [2006 - ???]

Honda CBR150R (FW) [2009 - 2009]

Honda NSR150SP (FT) [2008 - 2010]

Yamaha T135 (FBE) [2010 - ???]

CBR125/NSR125/CBR150/NSR150/T135 Manuals --> http://www.scribd.com/xbfish

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok...no worries.

it is just a used coupon.

:cheeky:

dint realise that it flew off.

lucky is coupon fly off not my stickers.

thot i managed to reach lie4 huo3 zhan4 che1 level already...

:sian:

Good to hear that.

Dont understand ur last sentence. Confused again. :dozed:

wah u want to ride this bike until the parts fall off while u riding on the road one day ah? faster go change la bro.........

its like having a bad leg fracture and telling urself u wanna use crutches and not go to the hospital, hoping that you'll either miraculuously recover or just waiting for ur entire leg to tear apart :cheeky:

Amputate loh. LOL

i saw it! and it piakked onto my shoulder and stayed there for a while :lol:

Is that so? LOL U so lucky. Next time maybe bird **** piak ur shoulder. LOL :angel:

Btw, I ever kena piak by the leaf. It stay for few seconds on my visor, which make my left eye cant see straight in front. :cheeky:

Guys, ride safely. Road is not for playing.

CBR150R :thumb: :shades:

latest update: CBR150R MONOKEY givi rack. lowest price is from ah boy's $60. Still over my budget by 100%... so not going to fix the box anymore. don want to spend money.

BUgger.. spend money on ur bike lah.. wasting it on the box is currently useless.. unless u have spare cash.. change ur piston rings..:dot:

Mickey Mouse CBR Anyone? :cheeky:

((<< Live To Ride But RIDE TO LIVE >>))

latest update: CBR150R MONOKEY givi rack. lowest price is from ah boy's $60. Still over my budget by 100%... so not going to fix the box anymore. don want to spend money.

BUgger.. spend money on ur bike lah.. wasting it on the box is currently useless.. unless u have spare cash.. change ur piston rings..:dot:

NO! box is NOT a waste of money... u cant imagine how much stuff i can bring back after a day of shopping at IMM!

Simpang Bedok (Part 2 of 2)

I wish i was there :cry:

Btw, got n00b question. General question actually.

This noon I saw TP gave saman to motorcycle that parked at pedestrian path near Jurong Point. I parked my bike around 10 m from the saman-ed motorcycle but not in pedestrian path, my bike was in the grass area, below the tree.:cheeky:

The strange thing is, after he put the saman leter, he didn't go to the my bike area (coz there are other bikes too near my bike). I quickly2 went from there afraid that I got saman-ed. In this case, is it safe to park our bike in grass area instead of pedestrian path?

Any suggestion in parking near mall or shopping centre?

Btw, my beloved CBR looks okay, no more sound except this morning when I pillion my friend, but just for a while. Didn't go to workshop coz tempted by my flatmates to play soccer :cheeky:

I wish i was there :cry:

Btw, got n00b question. General question actually.

This noon I saw TP gave saman to motorcycle that parked at pedestrian path near Jurong Point. I parked my bike around 10 m from the saman-ed motorcycle but not in pedestrian path, my bike was in the grass area, below the tree.:cheeky:

The strange thing is, after he put the saman leter, he didn't go to the my bike area (coz there are other bikes too near my bike). I quickly2 went from there afraid that I got saman-ed. In this case, is it safe to park our bike in grass area instead of pedestrian path?

Any suggestion in parking near mall or shopping centre?

if i am not wrong, the government department responsible for pavement vs grass are different. maybe u managed to siam the TP cause yr bike was on the grass.

best policy is to park where it is not popular. :cheeky:

alternatively, avoid malls w/o free parking.

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

lols. u all seem to have alot of fun eh. haha sad i cant join..

news flash. bike will only be back next week onwards due to the container cannot fit my bike in cos the dump truck spare parts too almost ALL the space.

BMW all the way is sucking my $$ faster than i thought.

and that sucks.

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

What the hell? i look damn ugly lah in the photo when walking..:sian:

What norisha hugging zed ah at the last few photos.. both of u must have sumthing on riteee:cheeky: Tell us ur story leh. :lol::lol::lol:

What norisha hugging zed ah at the last few photos.. both of u must have sumthing on riteee:cheeky: Tell us ur story leh. :lol::lol::lol:

Dear Kenneth,

please remove scandalous photos. i have image to maintain.

news flash. bike will only be back next week onwards due to the container cannot fit my bike in cos the dump truck spare parts too almost ALL the space.

and that sucks.

I feel ur pain ZR.. dun worry, there will be more outing..

Dear Kenneth,

please remove scandalous photos. i have image to maintain.

ermmmmmm..........im not sure how to remove lei..... seriously...........

not that bad what.... she just looks like she's strangling u.

Simpang Bedok (Part 1 of 2)

Simpang Bedok (Part 2 of 2)

Thanks for the photo Kenneth :angel:

Btw, my beloved CBR looks okay, no more sound except this morning when I pillion my friend, but just for a while. Didn't go to workshop coz tempted by my flatmates to play soccer :cheeky:

Your sound is it eeeee---------oohhhhhhh-------eeeeee-----ohhhhhhhh sound? :confused:

and that sucks.

They said you are waiting for enlistment just like me.. LOL.. When you get back your bike and you want to go anywhere, just give me a call.. hahaha :D

Subaru Impreza 1.6i (SGU) [2006 - ???]

Honda CBR150R (FW) [2009 - 2009]

Honda NSR150SP (FT) [2008 - 2010]

Yamaha T135 (FBE) [2010 - ???]

CBR125/NSR125/CBR150/NSR150/T135 Manuals --> http://www.scribd.com/xbfish