SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

So, what should we do to fix the engine balancer?

thats the problem actually.

i dont think there's specific part name in the parts catalogue that goes smth like 'engine balancer'.

:cheeky:

but K&N filters last for 1 million miles... does yr 8 filter does that? :angel:

no point.

try out yr magic clean idea leh! i wanna c how it goes.

:p

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

huh. from GF to eggs..

so who sells eggs ? lol

LOL really man yr helmet VVV 'loud'

i agree. but answers sometimes are abit inaccurate and biased. so up to you to how u wanna look at it.

hehe.

wah.. my thermostat no reading de..

OMFG? NO COOLANT? :angel:

nope. no oil filter.

for me 2k 1L of EO. every 10K 1 plug + EO lor.

annnddd unique dont carrry our K&N filter.

:cheeky:Thanks thanks..:cheeky:

>>CBR 0.15<<

erm.................... i dont get u.

I thought I the only 1 confused. :angel:

erm.................... when does anyone ever?

http://thehonnolds.com/TheWatersEdge/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/icn-snelled-carp-fishing-hooks1.jpg

maybe my english is bad:cry::cry:

bike prod got cheap bikes. but the bike mostly end up like stanly's bike like tht.

thats what stan is tryin to say. lol

Ya that what i tryin to say but not i say de....and dont anyhow say later become like this

in his last life, Stanly Manly was Confucius.

oh wait, spell wrongly. should be Confusion.

http://www.brotherhoodofbaldpeople.com/catalog/images/Confucius%20New%20copy.jpg

bike prod got cheap bikes. but the bike mostly end up like stanly's bike like tht.

thats what stan is tryin to say. lol

I thought I the only 1 confused. :angel:

http://thehonnolds.com/TheWatersEdge/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/icn-snelled-carp-fishing-hooks1.jpg

Ya that what i tryin to say but not i say de....and dont anyhow say later become like this

:lol: u all ah............................. ermm......... im confused again... whats with the hook? o_O

but yeah i admit BP give very good deals for 1st hand bike purchase. i dont know about their 2nd hand bikes but if u think about it... stan's bike is what? 6th? 7th owner? of course there's bound to be tremendous wear and tear what..........

2nd hand bike; u already wont know what/how the previous owner maintain the bike unless like me, my bike's previous owner is a personal friend of mine. stan's bike had 6 or 7 previous owners, all of whom he doesn't know at all.

hey boys.. sorry for the inactivity. cos my internet was down. again. something was wrong with the reception signal. the technician just came down to fix it 20 mins ago. also apologise for not turning up for the outing. something came up at home.. my dad lost his job.

[ :: w h i t e f a n g :: ]

for the love of the game, and the ride..

:lol: u all ah............................. ermm......... im confused again... whats with the hook? o_O

but yeah i admit BP give very good deals for 1st hand bike purchase. i dont know about their 2nd hand bikes but if u think about it... stan's bike is what? 6th? 7th owner? of course there's bound to be tremendous wear and tear what..........

2nd hand bike; u already wont know what/how the previous owner maintain the bike unless like me, my bike's previous owner is a personal friend of mine. stan's bike had 6 or 7 previous owners, all of whom he doesn't know at all.

hais... my bike... really in bad condition when i collect it.... but it stay strong for 2 month without coolant...:cry::cry:

thats why ur hair so thick. cos u dont cover up ur mistakes. :p

lol...i just got a hair cut... so my hair is lesser.. meaning i cover up a lot of my mistakes le ar??:angel::angel:

hey boys.. sorry for the inactivity. cos my internet was down. again. something was wrong with the reception signal. the technician just came down to fix it 20 mins ago. also apologise for not turning up for the outing. something came up at home.. my dad lost his job.

Are u using MIO??

Are u using MIO??

starhubbbbbb... grrr.. at a most impt time too. cos i was supposed to choose my elective last night online. i had to bring my laptop to macs and go wireless lor..

again. what has this picture got to do with anything?

is not your english bad, we still understand David. is just that the things coming out of your mouth never makes sense.

Kennet2nd hand bike; u already wont know what/how the previous owner maintain the bike unless like me' date=' my bike's previous owner is a personal friend of mine. stan's bike had 6 or 7 previous owners, all of whom he doesn't know at all.[/quote']

point: never date girls who has had 6 or 7 ex-es, all of whom you don't personally know. =P

point: Never date girls who has had 6 or 7 ex-es, all of whom you don't personally know. =p

hahahahahahahahahaha! so only date a girl if her ex is ur personal friend?!?!?!

I'm sorry to hear that... if you ever need a job. i MAY be able to help. You do know what i do right??

LOOOOOLL zeddo man when can i get the coolant from you. i might be going AGL tonight with S4C people. (MAYBE)

thats the problem actually.

i dont think there's specific part name in the parts catalogue that goes smth like 'engine balancer'.

tt why i didt knoe got such thing until one guy told me. then i also huh...

try out yr magic clean idea leh! i wanna c how it goes.

:p

mai la! i dont dare lar! anyway, i think i might just have solved the petrol cap problem. still pending further investigation.

Anyone making trip to every fit or nearby this friday??? Is he even open on good friday?? I going to mustafa/ah boy/sungei road to shop for tools and beach road to shop for gear.

ehy chris. yr tools right get the brand sellery one. its cheaper but its good. better than those made in CHINAR one.

yeap. dont anyow flame.

http://www.brotherhoodofbaldpeople.com/catalog/images/Confucius%20New%20copy.jpg

WTH?!

aiyo. then how sia. get another job? though its hard but must try.

er...

oh ya, that doesn't work too.

LOOOOL its like ... might strain your rls with yr personal friend whom just lost the girl....

and... it feels not right?

yeah i guess it obviously doesnt. esp not in the 'comfort' department.

i agree mannn

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

ya lah. damn uncomfortable lah. can u imagine if u're with ur gf, u meet her ex (aka ur friend) and let's say u guys all go for dinner or coffee together.. then u wanto hold her hand or kiss her also feel uneasy. cos u worry that he will feel uneasy. or she will feel uneasy. then the whole situation is so awkward. omg.. lol.. worse, paranoia. like, if u two make out, then u will keep wondering if u kiss her better than ur friend did last time. or do u treat her better than he did last time etc etc..

ya lah. damn uncomfortable lah. can u imagine if u're with ur gf, u meet her ex (aka ur friend) and let's say u guys all go for dinner or coffee together.. then u wanto hold her hand or kiss her also feel uneasy. cos u worry that he will feel uneasy. or she will feel uneasy. then the whole situation is so awkward. omg.. lol.. worse, paranoia. like, if u two make out, then u will keep wondering if u kiss her better than ur friend did last time. or do u treat her better than he did last time etc etc..

conclusion: don't get 2nd hand gf. i mean bike.

fact: local market got not more new gf. i mean bike.

so how?

conclusion: don't get 2nd hand gf. i mean bike.

fact: local market got not more new gf. i mean bike.

so how?

I rmbred when we having coffee yesterday, u said got 2000 bucks 1. + Kenneth said V is even cheaper. LOL 2000 can get first hand 1 or not? Hahahahaha....

Btw, anyone going to DIY plug, pls let me know. I want to see how u DIY.

Guys, ride safely. Road is not for playing.

CBR150R :thumb: :shades: