SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Singapore National Team

lychee

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the one from thailand is blur like co c k...boring match, except for the 2 goals which were beautiful..malaysia really looked toothless...return match is in penang on 8th june..wanna go but i'm working... :(

anyway anyone of u following lion city cup? the under 16/18 tournament..quite good so far... for ppl who wana bet. sorry dun have ah... :D

From the ice cream man bike aka my little black lamb RX100..to All Blacks Bandit 400, to the legendary 1285 bandit;)

NUS Students' Motorcycling Interest Group "NUSRiders" Forum

[email protected]

wah you guys really die hard s'pore soccer fans ah...

have a close friend who used to play for U-16..same batch as indra shahdan & ahmad latiff..

his skills really ah...2 rungs above us when we play together...

Don't mess with old farts. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.

Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

Proud owner of an Opel Combo 1.7 DTI

• 1 year later...

Asian Cup Qualifiers

Iraq 4

Singapore 2

Very unlucky Lions put up valiant display till the last whitsle. Guess have to wait a bit longer for more glory.

Do Unto Others What You Want Others To Do Unto You

Phantom TA200 May04-Oct05

Roadwin X5 Nov05-Mar10

Roadwin R125 Mar10-Jan12

S3 125 Jan12 -

• 1 month later...

Match Cancelled - Singapore vs Palestine

The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has informed the Football Association of Singapore (FAS) and Palestine Football Association (PFA) that this evening’s AFC Asian Cup Qualifier at Jalan Besar Stadium has been cancelled.

The match has been cancelled due to the difficulties encountered by the Palestine team in travelling out of their country as a result of heightened political tension in Gaza.

This case will now be submitted to the AFC Competitions Committee for further action as per the Tournament Regulations.

The FAS will like to apologise to all our fans and partners for any inconvenience that this cancellation may have caused and to thank them for their continued support of Singapore football.

Fans who have purchased tickets to the abovementioned match can obtain a full refund at the FAS Office (Admin & Finance dept) during office hours (9am – 6pm) from today till next Thursday (23 Nov) upon producing their match tickets.

Do Unto Others What You Want Others To Do Unto You

Phantom TA200 May04-Oct05

Roadwin X5 Nov05-Mar10

Roadwin R125 Mar10-Jan12

S3 125 Jan12 -

• 1 month later...

Singapore will take on Malaysia in the semi-finals of the Asean Football Championship. The first leg takes place at the Shah Alam Stadium in Kuala Lumpur on Tuesday 23 January with the return leg here at the National Stadium on Saturday 27 January.

Tickets to the first leg at Shah Alam Stadium will be on sale at the Football Association of Singapore office at Jalan Besar Stadium on Sunday 21 January and Monday 22 January from 9am to 5pm. Tickets are priced at S$5. Only cash payment will be accepted.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b108/Ayirock/spankers/1234.png

Do you all find the influx of foreigners a bit too much for our national team?

Having foreigners in the S league to improve the standard of Singapore soccer is understandable and logical.

But "signing" on foreigners to play for our national team in the hope of achieving instant results is a bit over the top for me....

I feel that the use of foreign talent is being abused over here in Singapore..... Happening in too many of our core sports.....

National pride can not be bought over with a signed piece of paper.... It has to come from the heart.

With no heart, even victories are hollow.....

Slow in Fast Out, Fast in Never Come Out.

i agree with that but when think again, singapore is just a small country compare to other countries...maybe that's why we need some foreign talents..2 or 3 foreign players in our squad is quite acceptable i think..

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b108/Ayirock/spankers/1234.png

was kind of shocked when my fren called me n say dat he heard frm the radio dat tickets are all sold out..went back n checked n from wat i know,grandstand tickets sold out but gallery tickets still available..2moro going get the tickets..how many of u guys going?im bringing some of of my soldiers along..hehehe..hopefully children tickets still available..

seriously lah..not just need more ppl to go...but oso more fans who believe... u dun need to be cheering loudly like the ppl with the drums n mascots..i never like to sit with them...sometimes feel pressurised to cheer...but the way some ppl @ stadium speak of the team, it seems that the fans is not just not a 12th man for the team, but more of a red card

From the ice cream man bike aka my little black lamb RX100..to All Blacks Bandit 400, to the legendary 1285 bandit;)

NUS Students' Motorcycling Interest Group "NUSRiders" Forum

[email protected]

Singaporean cant play football ,thats why using foreign player....

Malaysian use local player maa..Made in Malaysia....

i proud with Malaysia no foreign Player.......

Made In Malaysia........

:thumb:

Malaysia Bagus !!!

Pure Champion !!

:cheeky:

Singaporean cant play football ,thats why using foreign player....

Malaysian use local player maa..Made in Malaysia....

i proud with Malaysia no foreign Player.......

Made In Malaysia........

:thumb:

Malaysia Bagus !!!

Pure Champion !!

:cheeky: