SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Singapore National Team

lychee

Originally posted by asimo@January 27, 2007 11:28 pm

Singaporean cant play football ,thats why using foreign player....

Malaysian use local player maa..Made in Malaysia....

i proud with Malaysia no foreign Player.......

Made In Malaysia........

:thumb:

Malaysia Bagus !!!

Pure Champion !!

:cheeky:

if u are a singaporean, then i have nothing to say..

On another note, despite scrapping thru, i'm not happy with the fans @ the stadium lah... seriously, the malaysians were much more vocal and united.

Anyway, probably will meet thailand.. bangkok anyone 2-5 feb :D

From the ice cream man bike aka my little black lamb RX100..to All Blacks Bandit 400, to the legendary 1285 bandit;)

NUS Students' Motorcycling Interest Group "NUSRiders" Forum

[email protected]

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think singapore football is consistent now... Cheers!

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S
  • Yamaha XMAX 300 & Yamaha R15

Yeah! Singapore Won! I was one of the 55000 there!! Wooo Hooo.... :cheer:

But on a more serious note, the Malaysian team played a more fluid game with better passes and first touches. While Singapore was let down by poor goalkeeping, poor defending, stray passes and first touches....

At least the Lions held their nerves in the penalties! Kudos to them!

Go Lions! :cheer:

Slow in Fast Out, Fast in Never Come Out.

Originally posted by jkaiser@January 28, 2007 02:14 am

On another note, despite scrapping thru, i'm not happy with the fans @ the stadium lah... seriously, the malaysians were much more vocal and united.

thats true but thats because they are smaller in number and easier to coordinate. I was sitting near the Malaysians and Its quite scary. It looks like a fight can develop anytime man..

Anyway, I think singapore should come up with some songs to sing. Its the same old Ole ole ole and the 'we want goal' chants that rings round the stadium. We are so limited in terms of cheers or songs. We should have a "you'll never walk alone' kind of song for our country man...

just a thought.

BTW, it was a great match! thoroughly worth the 6 bucks!!!

Originally posted by R.C@January 28, 2007 05:59 pm

thats true but thats because they are smaller in number and easier to coordinate. I was sitting near the Malaysians and Its quite scary. It looks like a fight can develop anytime man..

Anyway, I think singapore should come up with some songs to sing. Its the same old Ole ole ole and the 'we want goal' chants that rings round the stadium. We are so limited in terms of cheers or songs. We should have a "you'll never walk alone' kind of song for our country man...

just a thought.

we got alot wat..

look thru the list of national day songs..

hahaha!

imagine during the finals.. all the singapore supporters start singing..

"There was a time when ppl said that singapore couldnt make it... but we did..."

hahahah!!

Originally posted by WaveK4_@January 28, 2007 05:24 pm

finals also depends on 2 legs? or issit at one country

final would be a 2-legged affair..first leg would be on our home soil..second leg would be in Thailand or Vietnam..its a pity dat the first leg would be played on wednesday..hopefully still can see a full house..

just a thought.

ya..it would be great if we have our own chants..have heard those from the liverpool fanatics where they sing in unison,you'll never walk alone,the steve gerrald song(same tune as que sera sera),etc..maybe u come out wif one song lah brother n write in to the new paper so final everybody can sing..:cheeky:

I think both Singapore and Malaysia did not play at all yesterday. No organisation in midfield, no finishing in attack, sloppy defending.

With Thailand being the probable finalist that Singapore would meet, I think we will be trashed if the Lions played like yesterday.

Sorry for being a cynic, but no point being rosy on a poor performance.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/cbr17/kiss.jpg

Originally posted by jkaiser@January 28, 2007 02:14 am

i be in bangkok too. 2-5 feb

which stadium they playing?

thailand so big sia..if in bangkok i go see.

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa374/kingform90/Wtf_japanese_butt_gun.gif

just a thought.

no lah...i was referring to the malaysians @ shah alam.

Anyway i secured my flight liaoz..flying this fri..back on monday..picking up my ticket @ thai football association @ their national stadium. Try talking to a receptionist who can barely speak english..haha!

From the ice cream man bike aka my little black lamb RX100..to All Blacks Bandit 400, to the legendary 1285 bandit;)

[email protected]

Originally posted by jkaiser@January 29, 2007 03:16 pm

no lah...i was referring to the malaysians @ shah alam.

Anyway i secured my flight liaoz..flying this fri..back on monday..picking up my ticket @ thai football association @ their national stadium. Try talking to a receptionist who can barely speak english..haha!

this is a hard core fan :thumb:

I think, therefore I am..

if u goto thaifootball.com, u can find the contact number for their football association.. call them n they will tell u to buy direct from the stadium b4 the game... but wat i did was that i asked the official help me chope a tix, to be collected on sat morning

[email protected]

u guys riding to all the way to thailand and watch the game ah dis sat??

but its a pity that the first leg of the finals is in singapore..i would rather have the second leg play here.. cos if singapore sucessfully defended its title here... it would be sweet cos infront of the home crowd..!!

jkaiser, i will try get the tickets on sat too.

the only main concern is that stadium can fit only ard 33K people.

review on that stadium not so good.Stadium security not so good.

bomb threat also :slapforehead:

but i gezz i will blend in with the locals. see you there :thumb:

Originally posted by LimHammett@January 30, 2007 02:56 am

u guys riding to all the way to thailand and watch the game ah dis sat??

but its a pity that the first leg of the finals is in singapore..i would rather have the second leg play here.. cos if singapore sucessfully defended its title here... it would be sweet cos infront of the home crowd..!!

flying lah..haha!

[email protected]

Originally posted by asimo@January 31, 2007 12:49 am

i think thailand will win...they play better football and the not use any foreign player...pure made in thailand...more better...

thailand play a better football than us...

really ashmed lor....why use foreigners...

g.luck

If u ashame then migrate thailand :D

u 1st time watch soccer isit?

U tink last time france win world cup all of them pure made in france isit. :slapforehead:

Originally posted by Kutrax@January 31, 2007 12:59 am

If u ashame then migrate thailand :D

u 1st time watch soccer isit?

U tink last time france win world cup all of them pure made in france isit. :slapforehead:

true! their main player Zizou is from algeria! hahah! :sweat:

Originally posted by LimHammett@January 31, 2007 02:50 am

true! their main player Zizou is from algeria! hahah! :sweat:

hahaha..zizu yup from algeria...of course i know..hahahah

he born in algeria,but he grow up in france...not like us...we buy them....

we pay them.....:help: :help:

:giddy: :giddy: