SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

WTS: Nov 2013 Black Aprilia SRV 850

TrolleyCart

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seriously have issues. Plenty of big issues. Very evident in here.

First, for claiming i am arrogant. Second, for accusing me of doing up my own spreadsheet in Excel. I do not see the need nor have time to do up a spreadsheet to justify my sale. And i dont have to prove to you and others that the uploaded shot was taken off a monitor at Mah Pte Ltd. You do know for a fact that the Aprilia SRV is not some Japanese junk like a Burgman, right?

Look, i am not like you who were free on a Sunday afternoon to reply. I do have a life, unlike you. Or maybe, just maybe, its your age. Hence the Goldwing! Lol!

In any case, before others help you out, let me be the first. You will find the b/m URL highly useful today, tomorrow or in the days to come.

https://www.imh.com.sg/

Appointments and referrals on the right-hand side of the screen.

should be this guy as mention in the previous reply

Old uncle leh

Just for your info..Mah is selling 23k Otr including exhaust, givi box, 2 givi helmet, 2 givi rain coat 2nd party ins... De Xing Otr 23k exhaust box and 1 arai helmet... 18k Otr is for one 2nd hand bike...Mah is the agent and De Xing also getting from Mah as what Patrick confirm.

De Xing 23k Otr without Insurance...

I was quoted 18k Otr with akropovic exhaust by DeXing but found out its 2nd hand bike. Brand new is 23k without insurance but I end up buying from Mah...
Brilliant dude, absolutely brilliant.

Your words pretty much leave others to decide, or even conclude, how much of a farce this old faggot is. I dont think i need to say anymore. Thank you.

I suppose you got the SRV too? Enjoy the ride dude! Maybe should meet up one day!

Another trouble maker...... Keyboard warrior... Must be parents never teach manners
Some parents could be busy building Singapore to where it is now, a first-world country. Hence no time for their kid/s back then.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/27/usasybum

Harryho ?

I think the rider got issues with one another ....... Or else won't fight over a 18k price tag

Wahpiang. I must slap myself silly mann for even engaging someone who looks like this. Really don't understand why he is harping over the $18K tag, when it is a 2nd-hand bike!!!!!!! What the ****!

Old uncle leh
But hey, you guys really made my Saturday mann! Almost fell off my chair reading all the posts here! I will take note of FBJ 5678 K on the road. Plenty to spit on when i see it.

The true fact is Dexing or MAH is selling $18K otr wo insurance and comes with new Akrapovic pipe !

This is a fact that u do not accept.

There is nothing wrong w a SRV and need not compare between bikes.

The issue here is just between you and me. I have issues with you now.

Btw I m indeed from IMH and am proud to graduate with a cert from it.

I have a license to do certain things which you can't. I will keep a look up for you. I m serious.

Besides the licences to:-

1. defame

2. spread untrue information to the masses

3. "spoil" another biker's sale thread

What other licences do you have? I mean, excluding your bike licences also la...

Do keep a look out for me on the road, in case i fall or get into an accident. Help ok?

Your words pretty much leave others to decide, or even conclude, how much of a farce this old faggot is. I dont think i need to say anymore. Thank you.

I suppose you got the SRV too? Enjoy the ride dude! Maybe should meet up one day!

Some parents could be busy building Singapore to where it is now, a first-world country. Hence no time for their kid/s back then.

Wahpiang. I must slap myself silly mann for even engaging someone who looks like this. Really don't understand why he is harping over the $18K tag, when it is a 2nd-hand bike!!!!!!! What the ****!

But hey, you guys really made my Saturday mann! Almost fell off my chair reading all the posts here! I will take note of FBJ 5678 K on the road. Plenty to spit on when i see it.

1. defame

What other licences do you have? I mean, excluding your bike licences also la...

Do keep a look out for me on the road, in case i fall or get into an accident. Help ok?

No worries, srv 850 riders are only a handful.... Will help you if I see you in need for help.

Cheers and God bless

Another trouble maker...... Keyboard warrior... Must be parents never teach manners

@pokey & teambhp.

I m not just a keyboard warrior. I stand by what I said.

$18k OTR wo insurance. This can be easily verified. Why don't we then put date and time here and we meet at Dexing to verify.

Price is for a new bike & not 2nd hand, as claim. OTR means include insurance.

I am not keyboard warrior, unlike others just hide behind a Nick name. Harry Ho is my real name. I have nothing to hide.

And @pokey. Dont pull my parents in here please. Be careful what you say, otherwise we meet at Dexing to clarify.

1. defame

Trolleycart - I told you I am not afraid to meet you. I have already challenge u to go to Dexing on the price tag.

Since you say you will spit on when we see this, pls show up and I'll be waiting for you.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/27/usasybum

Harryho ?

I think the rider got issues with one another ....... Or else won't fight over a 18k price tag

I have stated very clearly from the on set, I have issues with TS.

And that's me, thank you.

@pokey & teambhp.

I m not just a keyboard warrior. I stand by what I said.

$18k OTR wo insurance. This can be easily verified. Why don't we then put date and time here and we meet at Dexing to verify.

Price is for a new bike & not 2nd hand, as claim. OTR means include insurance.

I am not keyboard warrior, unlike others just hide behind a Nick name. Harry Ho is my real name. I have nothing to hide.

And @pokey. Dont pull my parents in here please. Be careful what you say, otherwise we meet at Dexing to clarify.

Dun drag dexing in lar...

New SRV

$18k OTR wo insurance. Free Akrapovic pipe.

I repeat above. Don't just challenge me here.

I challenge you to put date and time to meet at Dexing.

First, for claiming i am arrogant. Second, for accusing me of doing up my own spreadsheet in Excel. I do not see the need nor have time to do up a spreadsheet to justify my sale. And i dont have to prove to you and others that the uploaded shot was taken off a monitor at Mah Pte Ltd. You do know for a fact that the Aprilia SRV is not some Japanese junk like a Burgman, right?

No wonder ppl say you arrogant lor...fancy you say the japanese made are junks...

You say ppl parents no time for their kids..... I'm hoping yours too otherwise they have wasted their time on you...

Dun drag dexing in lar...

Teambhp. Why not? The contentious issue here is whether this authorized dealer here is selling at the price in question.

I have spoken to Dexing last week about these posts here and he encouraged me to write about this price and the free Akrapovic pipe as well. Hence I added the free pipe in my subsequent post.

I don't care about other ppl posting on their product sale. I don't interfere with others, but this ******* has stepped on me. This is the only reason why I am here. And I m here with the true fact about the price.

No wonder ppl say you arrogant lor...fancy you say the japanese made are junks...

You say ppl parents no time for their kids..... I'm hoping yours too otherwise they have wasted their time on you...

Who do we have here? Oh, just a Taiwanese Kymco-and-Harry Ho supporter!

Hmm... I think if I would to buy a SRV. .. I will be worried buying this particular one. Just in case kena whack oso dunno why.
True. All thanks to Fag Harry Ho.

Let's just see whether u got chance to spit at my bike or I whack ur bike.

Once I know ur details, if I don't whack ur bike, my name is not Harry Ho !

Hi Please do not say that Burgman is a japanese junk, i believe all bikes have its own advantages and disadvantages.

Cheers

Please!!! Dont reply just for the sake of arguing if you have nothing constructive.

Wats so wrong about a taiwanese kymco? At least its is gd...cheap and reliable.

You expect me to pay so much for a world fastest scooter when i always have to send it back to workshop and pay for something I can even ride? Dummass...

TS

Aprilla SRV 850, best scoot in the world...GL riders = all old riders , Ang Mo manufactured bike rules , Jap/ROC bikes sucks.. and finally you will be forever young.

I dunno anybody here but I think you pretty much offended a lot riders with your posts.

anyway, i miss wildcard.

just one of his insensate followers...

me too, I also donno anyone here. was interested in this bike earlier on. but dexin really have a srv posted $15800 on sg bikemart. I personally when down to view the bike b4 also. no matter what I agree that seller have the right to sell any price he like although I think is abit ex... but to ts, I know u have riden 11 bikes b4. all Italian anot I donno. I only know u shouldn't say japanese junks I believe u have offended a lot of ppl and that's the main reason why ppl say u arrogant. just my opinion.

Edited by CBRmichaelRR

MY PASS RIDES:

TZR 125,PGM4 250se,PGM4 250sp,HRC PGM4 250se,CBR 600 F4i sports,CBR1000RR5,WAVE I 125,WAVE S 125, DRZ SM400 k8,HAYABUSA k7 LE WHITE,yamaha x1r 135, PIAGGIO X8 200,yamaha T-MAX 500,spark135,T-max 530,burgman250,CBF150,africa twin 2016.

my current ride:BMW K1600gtl/ sniper150