SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

What are the scramblers available for 2B rider?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi all bikers..

i am v interested in scramblers, and haf looked around for the suitable models. but i stil haf some questions to ask all the more experienced bikers here..

as a newbie, which bike is more suitable? cheap and 'zhai' one? is it the DT200WR?

i am quite interested in the DR200. wat are the comments for this scrambler?

thanks alot for the advice..

• 4 weeks later...

hey bros, anywhere sells relatively new suzuki DR2?

those around 2002 onwards wan!

thanks in advance!

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

you can hardly find any new, if any, KTM 125s now. The website doesn't list them either. All those KTM 125s available here are relatively old with the on the right side of the bike and the pipe running on the left side of the bike.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger......

but......... anybody can go fast in a straight line......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi people..i'm consider myself a damn newbie in the world of 2-wheels..n i'm trying to get my 2b by oct..i'm looking at the honda varadero 125..hope u guys can help me out by giving me a few pointers here n there..thnks in advance :help:

rien d'autre que le max.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I am too, new to 2 wheels, I am too looking forward to get my 2B in October or earlier... praying hard... :goodluck:

I have been shopping aound for the last 4 days to target a bike to save up for by the time I get my 2B.

Came across the MX125 Aprilla... I simply felt in love with it... somemore digital meter for a 2B class... I am blow over by it.

Only concern is... all this while was looking at 4 stroke, example the XR125.

Need your sharing from the experience Scram owners...

Which one of the 2 bikes I mention above will have a better chance of good re-sale value? As after 2B... sure will go for 2A and 2 when I can take them... :D

So guess... may not hold on the 2B bikes for long...? Aprilla MX125 or Honda XR125 will have a better resale value?

• 2 weeks later...

i think aprilia not too good..

because its maintenance too hard to find..

then i think u must take any honda or yamaha or whateva as long its japan or taiwan made..

i juz give my ideas..its up to u...!! :goodluck:

this because in asia..its really hard to find american spare parts...!!..then its also too expensive..!!

Call / Whatsapp: +6013-9777749 (Kuala Lumpur)

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by subsean@Sep 29 2005, 07:59 PM

To the pros out there.. Is there any bike diams selling WR200?? Wats the latest plate for WR200? Is it FR?? What is the price range for WR??

I'm also looking....

so far only seen ppl selling fm, fn fp...never heard fr...

S4 Spec3 Aug 2007 - Mar 2010

GSR400 July 2010 - Oct 2011

hey guys, wat abt cagiva city? im tinking of getting a stock motard.. but also tinking of getting a scramb n converting it to motard.. wat do u pros tink? gif me yer advices.. n if i do tink of getting a scramb to convert, which one shld i pick?

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4760/presentation1re8.jpg

was over the top when i got my 2b last wednesday... but now stressed liao... dunno wat 2 buy...

ktm - chio but unfortunately hi maintenance...

wr - heard no more production... true?

kdx - where can still find? cant see anymore on d road...

which one? which one? haiz...

anyway, anyone can recommend shops selling scrams? preferably westside... thks!

just when you thought the world is rid of all the bone-heads, this one comes along and post a reply...

Originally posted by `D`@Sep 29 2005, 08:19 PM

I'm also looking....

so far only seen ppl selling fm, fn fp...never heard fr...

Same dude.. Hunting for quite long oni saw m n p q.. Wondering any bikeshops selling WR..

Lying down is the best part where a ger can have without taking off her clothes... But taking the clothes off is the climax!!