SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Bike Wash in Singapore

jag17

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
last time when i young i go disturb those bagalas staying in the mulistory carparks rooms. den got once we got caught and they are nice people, they even treat us drink jolly shandy and gave us a gift each. A TAP TURNER. HAHA. kept the tap turner until now and everytime i wanna go down to wash bike i bring it along. AND THERE I GO, FREE WATER! haha

Wah liaoz do illegal thing don't shout it out in public lah, wait crackdown how?

RXZ NSR150SP SV650 CBR400RR GSXR1000 FZ6S VFR800 CBR1000RR R1200GS

Galant ES 2.4A Civic Si 2.0A

• 2 weeks later...

Guys anyone knows in north area where got bike wash services? been reading the older posts but most date back to 2007, wondering if north side still have or not. :cheeky:

No matter how fast you can go, you'll only be as fast as the vehicle in front of you.

Guys anyone knows in north area where got bike wash services? been reading the older posts but most date back to 2007, wondering if north side still have or not. :cheeky:

along upper thomson road, the esso petrol kiosk near jalan leban will wash your bike for you.

i came in with a muddy scram, they quite happily washed it for me, soap and water. charges quite ok too.

boring rider. with a boring bike.

too old to want to appear interesting anymore.

along upper thomson road, the esso petrol kiosk near jalan leban will wash your bike for you.

i came in with a muddy scram, they quite happily washed it for me, soap and water. charges quite ok too.

only one esso along upper thompson road?? i frequent that road but did not really observe esso stations coz i usually pump shell. how much did it cost you?

No matter how fast you can go, you'll only be as fast as the vehicle in front of you.

For bikers who always frequent jb, u can try the stretch along new york hotel many carwash offers bike snow wash at reasonable price + wax & polish is avail upon request at below rm20

********************************************************************************

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Pizzaboy_Siggy.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________

www.pizzahut.com.sg

anyway while hosing the bike down. will the water actually get into the bike ma? sometimes the cleaners wash i quite worried the water will get into the plugs or even exhuast. :cry:

only one esso along upper thompson road?? i frequent that road but did not really observe esso stations coz i usually pump shell. how much did it cost you?

i cannot really remember how much, it was quite long ago. but comparable to normal bike washing rates at petrol kiosk

the esso is the one near jalan leban (same side of the road). there's an spc kiosk a little way in front of it.

washing is normal soap and water type, no polish or whatever.

i prefer to wash my road bike myself cause you never know where that sponge has been (for all you know the last customer might be my muddy sand covered scrambler)

boring rider. with a boring bike.

too old to want to appear interesting anymore.

• 3 months later...