SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Front and Back Camera on Motorcycles

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

will affect battery lifespan?

Should not be. Unless its always on but engine not running or simply improper installation. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

hows the vibration? somebody wrote that at around 100km/hr, it will vibrate. is it?

Never encountered such with any of the cams I had and am using. Not even some cheap looking car dvr retrofitted to my bike. Except the SJ1000 when using the waterproof case. Reason being the fitting of the cam in the case is not really snug. :rolleyes:

Only possible reason that that somebody's cam is vibrating is the bike is vibrating wildly at 100km/h hence in turn vibrates whatever that is on that somebody's bike. Or it was just not installed securely. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Considering for C3(DV7229) 120$ , Have you already install @duo ?

Please share a few infos, how about raining. I don't mind capturing quality since even our naked eye can not see clearly,

but does it able to go through rain ( cabeling, host ) with no fry circuits and water proof of camera lens ?

Where you guys put the host (under the seat?) evertime need to manually record?

http://i.imgur.com/qDqVHNR.png

Please share a few infos, how about raining. I don't mind capturing quality since even our naked eye can not see clearly,

but does it able to go through rain ( cabeling, host ) with no fry circuits and water proof of camera lens ?

Just make sure the water droplets does not stay on the lens. Any cam no matter of whatever brand will give a disfigured imaged when there are water droplets on the lens. The water droplets will act like magnifying glass. But usually it will be blown off by the wind as you ride. :rolleyes:

No issue about frying the circuits. Have left bike in lot for a few heavy downpours and its still working. Just gotta wipe the lens. When you turn the ignition key to on it will start recording and when you turn it to off it will switch off after a few seconds. This can be set to your choice in the menu. :cool:

Edited by duo

KRGT-1

• 4 months later...

Just to update on this thread. Tourer full HD out of stock, C3 left black/gold color. Raj still as friendly and chatty as commented here earlier.

History :angel: --> Cagiva Mito3, Yamaha RX100, Yamaha TZRR125, Yamaha RXK135, Honda 150SP, Honda CBR400RR, Honda Wave 125R, Honda CBR900RR, Yamaha R6 '05, Subaru Imprezza I 1.6M, Honda Silverwing SW-T400, Honda Super 4 Version S, Yamaha Spark 135 RX

Present :thumb: --> Yamaha Tmax 530 Iron Max, Perodua Viva 1.0L

Buy it.. its good for a safety camera.. you have to waterproof the main unit.. the rest is highly water resistant(proof to an extent)

You tap to ignition at fuse box. the other to ground.

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

• 1 year later...
Hi all

Anyone here has feedback on 667racing trading DVR front & rear camera.

e679f50c49a78118d36731e32384722cb73f7403e9ad2d1dc4120abbfef5dd20.jpg

:cool:

Edited by duo

KRGT-1

• 1 year later...

Hi. Any idea anyone tried before adding extra secure to the action camera if were to mount onto the helmet? I'm wondering will the 3M tape be sufficient enough to prevent the camera from flying off when riding at high speed?

如果能让我回到过去,

我ä¸ä¼šå†ä¸¢å¤±ä»»ä½•çš„机会,

也ä¸ä¼šæŠŠè¿™å‡ å¹´å‘对你说的è¯è—在心上。

我会紧紧抓ç€ä½ çš„手,

抱ç€ä½ ï¼Œå¯¹ä½ è¯´å£°ï¼š

“我爱你ï¼â€

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee267/saDdy_J/Bike/img1146editted.jpg

• 1 month later...