SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

=== Serangoon ===

moreira88

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wa gd life no need tranport liao , got ppl fetch lol nite

haha but i still got bike..riding s4 now.. where got gd life..still ride to sch everyday leh

----------------------

Class 2B - 14th September 2006

Class 2A - 13th November 2007

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr17/her-melancholic-smile/banner.jpg

so long no post here..hee any new riders from serangoon? lol

same rider but different bike

haha but i still got bike..riding s4 now.. where got gd life..still ride to sch everyday leh

wah, S4, which spec?

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

just curious, did all of you go for your 2B license once you turned 18 or thereabouts?

i get when i 20+, not everyone is rich

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

i get when i 20+, not everyone is rich

i honestly don't think it's THAT much to do with whether you're rich or not... a friend of mine passed his 2B during our army days, and we were surviving on our measly non-spec, non-officer pay... he doesn't come from a rich family, paid everything himself.

i think it's more a matter of whether you wanna do it at that age or not. it's not like class 3 where that really does require a bit of money.

i think it's more a matter of whether you wanna do it at that age or not. it's not like class 3 where that really does require a bit of money.

hey, i wanna take at the age of 18 but money constraint, tats y 20+ then take. no money dun tell me go rob or beg meh:pray:

just curious, did all of you go for your 2B license once you turned 18 or thereabouts?

hahaha i took when im 19 though. hard earn money to learn and get the bike..i think u treasure the license and bike more this way. not easy to get the license leh i feel..haha

----------------------

Class 2B - 14th September 2006

Class 2A - 13th November 2007

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr17/her-melancholic-smile/banner.jpg

hey, i wanna take at the age of 18 but money constraint, tats y 20+ then take. no money dun tell me go rob or beg meh:pray:

well my point was that you certainly don't have to be rich to take a 2B license... otherwise i wouldn't be taking it, not even now! like i mentioned, case in point would be my army buddy.

anyway reason i asked is cos i feel a bit old when i go for my lessons... most of the other people learning seem to be around 18/19 or so! in fact, one of the people i chatted with seemed quite astounded that i'm learning bike when he realised i wasn't 20 or something (i look younger than i actually am).

Edited by cynic