SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SMSA Clubman Race

pgmivnsr

Ok 4 Malaysian Riders to take part in SMSA Clubman in 2008  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Ok 4 Malaysian Riders to take part in SMSA Clubman in 2008

• Yes
    • No
    • Neutral / No Comments

Thks to Doc Dol for the clarification.

Yes, We can waive comp license fees, but insurance, we can't do it as it's not within our means.

It's good to buy insurance, as it covers all aspects of racing, though it only cover till end of this yr.

There are many of our guys who injured during cub prix, and claimed thru the insurance the medical fees.

BTW, I'd like to know who had already registered for the license? Pls put yr name below:

Name Class racing in:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, We can waive comp license fees, but insurance, we can't do it as it's not within our means.

It's good to buy insurance, as it covers all aspects of racing, though it only cover till end of this yr.

There are many of our guys who injured during cub prix, and claimed thru the insurance the medical fees.

BTW, I'd like to know who had already registered for the license? Pls put yr name below:

Name Class racing in:

1. CBR_Rider / Above 400cc

Name Class racing in:

Above 400cc:

1. CBR_Rider
  2. Edmundino
  3. Jimmy Chan
  4. Chot Toh

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/edmundino/avatar77_Artwork.jpgJimmy Chan #77 our mentor will always be in our hearts.... RIP

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/edmundino/My%20Track%20Day%20Pictures/36052_477507261797_778161797_6619068_5697776_n.jpg

Hi thks to all for the response. We need a few more for the above 400cc class.

BTW, thks a lot for the response, so pls get yr friends, or more ppl to join this.

Thks a lot.

Under 400cc:

1. Spiderman

2. Kaiwei

3. Anour

4. Kamal

Above 400cc:

1. CBR_Rider aka jason.

2. snakeman

3. Hartholomew

4. Rojryder

5. Keith aka i luv punani

6. rein_jahat14

7. kingpet

8. Edmundino

9. Jimmy Chan

10. Chot Toh

so is the race confirmed or still pending?

BTW, thks a lot for the response, so pls get yr friends, or more ppl to join this.

Thks a lot.

Under 400cc:

1. Spiderman

2. Kaiwei

3. Anour

4. Kamal

Above 400cc:

1. CBR_Rider aka jason.

2. snakeman

3. Hartholomew

4. Rojryder

6. rein_jahat14

7. kingpet

8. Edmundino

9. Jimmy Chan

10. Chot Toh

Thks a lot.

Under 400cc:

1. Spiderman

2. Kaiwei

3. Anour

4. Kamal

Above 400cc:

1. CBR_Rider aka jason.

2. snakeman

3. Hartholomew

4. Rojryder

6. rein_jahat14

7. kingpet

8. Edmundino

9. Jimmy Chan

10. Chot Toh

Can malaysians join the race to get more numbers??

RIDE TO THE LIMIT OF YR BIKE!

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2263/pgturn1ho8.jpg

Reviews of my fast throttle. Have a look!

Reviews by so many dun lie ppl! come have a look!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217369

Under 400cc:

1. Spiderman

2. Kaiwei

3. Anour

4. Kamal

5. Shamsuddin

Above 400cc:

1. CBR_Rider aka jason.

2. snakeman

3. Hartholomew

4. Rojryder

6. rein_jahat14

7. kingpet

8. Edmundino

9. Jimmy Chan

10. Chot Toh

Yeah I do hope Malaysians are able to join in the race, esp the under 400 cat, seeing the lack of numbers.

Why four strokes when all you need is two?

Dear Riders:

1. MRS on the 18th of Nov is confirmed to be on, as I've just spoken to Syed of Johor Circuit.

2. As this is just a SMSA clubman which is catered for just our SMSA riders. So I apologise for those Malaysian riders who wanna take part in this event, as it'll not be allowed. However, if the response from malaysian side is good, we'd like to hold 1 round in 2008. So pls do yr poll as indicate above.

3. Syed is in the midst of doing the SR of the race which includes the tech specs and also the time schedule. Meanwhile, for those who are interested in taking part in the event, you can proceed to pay for your entry in SMSA.

Entry Fee: 150 RM

Date of Opening entry: 1st Nov 07

Date of Closing Entry: 16th Nov

Hope to see good turnout and support in this event.

Thks

Above 400cc:

1CBR_Rider aka jason.

2snakeman

3Hartholomew (Nt Confirmed)

4Rojryder

5Keith aka i luv punani

6rein_jahat14 (see can get leave on dates if confirm)

7kingpet(will race if only licence end nxt yr instead of this yr, hopefully 8pgmivnsr get it approve)

9Edmundino

10Jimmy Chan

11Chot Toh

12 Gianluca Lozzi

13 Claudio Bizzoni

**Stocks are subject to availability**

Follow us on Facebook or log on to our website for updates and latest promotions. Ciao!

http://www.gmaxrace.com

http://www.facebook.com/#!/gmaxracesgp

http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp82/fernando8189/261162_103538701209_1609319559_n.jpg

Regards,

G-Max Race P/L

There are still enteries for below 400cc but some din put their name in. When will we know if the below 400 will be on? If they don meet the number will it be cancelled or joined with the above 400cc? jackson Please advice

RIDE TO THE LIMIT OF YR BIKE!

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2263/pgturn1ho8.jpg

Reviews of my fast throttle. Have a look!

Reviews by so many dun lie ppl! come have a look!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217369

Dear all:

Sorry for the late reply, as my PC was down for the last few days.

1. ---> Spiderman:

Yes, I know that there are still a few more participants who are going to join the below 400cc event but didn't put in their names. However, if there are less than 10 particpants in this class, this event will be cancelled, so therefore I reallly hope more participants for this class.

2. ----> sabbaha:

Yes, anybody or anyone can go to PG 2 watch this event on that day, it's open to public, however, you need to pay for the tickets.

3. ----> All Novice riders who had never raced before interested in joining this event:

I know that it's been a worry amongst the novice riders that their status will be changed to Open cat in 08 MSS if they race in this clubman event.

Pls rest assured that you will not be classified as the open cat in MSS.

For those novice participants, pls indicate to Janett that you are racing 1st time when doing your Comp License or registering for your entry.

What I'll do is that I'll consolidate all the details of the 1st time participants, and will write an official letter to MSS when the season starts next yr to inform them of the novice status of the 1st time participants.

So pls rest assured that 1st time participants will not suddenly become 'Valentino Rossi' Class.

4. ----> All:

Pls support our very own Singaporean SMSA Clubman Race.

Throphies had been made and in PG waiting for winners to collect.

I know that a lot of ppl out there are wanting very much to race but afraid of the status issue. Pls have no worries about this and participate in this event with a peace of mind.

5. Participants List as of 041107 2240H

Above 400cc:

1CBR_Rider aka jason.

2snakeman

4Rojryder

5Keith aka i luv punani

7kingpet(will race if only licence end nxt yr instead of this yr, hopefully 8pgmivnsr get it approve)

9Edmundino

10Jimmy Chan

11Chot Toh

12 Gianluca Lozzi

13 Claudio Bizzoni

** Over 400cc Confirmed ON!! So participants as listed above pls proceed to do yr comp license or to register for the event. **

Under 400cc:

1. Spiderman

2. Kaiwei

3. Anour

4. Kamal

5. Shamsuddin

** Under 40occ, I know there are some more participants who did not put in their names as stated above, however, the most important is still numbers as we need at least 10 to start. So pls get yr friends ... etc to join this event so we can see this class start the event.

However, for those interested participants who are serious, pls do yr part to go to SMSA to do the registration and pay for the entry. Even if the class is less than 10 participants, I'll see what i can do about it.

For those novice participants, pls indicate to Janett that you are racing 1st time when doing your Comp License or registering for your entry.

What I'll do is that I'll consolidate all the details of the 1st time participants, and will write an official letter to MSS when the season starts next yr to inform them of the novice status of the 1st time participants.

So pls rest assured that 1st time participants will not suddenly become 'Valentino Rossi' Class.[/color]

4. ----> All:

Pls support our very own Singaporean SMSA Clubman Race.

Throphies had been made and in PG waiting for winners to collect.

I know that a lot of ppl out there are wanting very much to race but afraid of the status issue. Pls have no worries about this and participate in this event with a peace of mind.

5. Participants List as of 041107 2240H

Above 400cc:

1CBR_Rider aka jason.

2snakeman

4Rojryder

5Keith aka i luv punani

9Edmundino

10Jimmy Chan

11Chot Toh

12 Gianluca Lozzi

13 Claudio Bizzoni

Very Good news for those who plan to warm-up for next season MSS.. Good Job Jackson..

Edmundino, Newbie14, Nortonized, Skiddie67, Barongan, As_Junior.. etc u guys shud all try take this as warm-up race.. :thumb:

http://photos-519.friendster.com/e1/photos/91/53/29333519/29650247456167l.jpg

Dear all:

As SMSA is not opened during Thu - Sun,

I've an alternative place for participants for registering in this event:

Dianese Showroom, 1072, Serangoon Rd.

Look for Jason or Ling Ling.

Pls register ASAP because we need to confirm entries for the events.

So far we have 4 x 1st time participants registered for the 'Above 400cc' event.

Dear all:

Pls ignore the format of the race in the previous thread.

This the the format to be run:

- Free Practice for all (20mins only, due to very tight schedule of the MRS.)

- Qualifying (5 Laps)

- Moto 1 (10 Laps)

* Grid Position will be taken from Qualifying.

- Moto 2 (10 Laps)

* Grid Position will be taken from Moto 1.

* No Knockout system.

Total no of laps: 25++ laps

i like this format....cool

Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

Dear all:

Pls ignore the format of the race in the previous thread.

This the the format to be run:

- Free Practice for all (20mins only, due to very tight schedule of the MRS.)

- Qualifying (5 Laps)

- Moto 1 (10 Laps)

* Grid Position will be taken from Qualifying.

- Moto 2 (10 Laps)

* Grid Position will be taken from Moto 1.

* No Knockout system.

Total no of laps: 25++ laps

Is the race confirmed? Is there enough participants? Will you be able to post the SR and also the Time Table for this race here? Thank you.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/edmundino/avatar77_Artwork.jpgJimmy Chan #77 our mentor will always be in our hearts.... RIP

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/edmundino/My%20Track%20Day%20Pictures/36052_477507261797_778161797_6619068_5697776_n.jpg

Is the race confirmed? Is there enough participants? Will you be able to post the SR and also the Time Table for this race here? Thank you.

As far as i knoe, according to Jackson when i spoke to him at Kallang Race yesterday, total of 9 riders have paid for the entry.. I also did ask him for the time schedule and he said he is waiting for it from Johor Circuit.. Dats all i knoe and hope dis help to clear the doubt..

http://photos-519.friendster.com/e1/photos/91/53/29333519/29650247456167l.jpg

Very sorry tat I was very busy during this few days.

The race is confirmed on.

Once I've received the confirmed time schedule, I'll post them out here.

Meanwhile, pls go down to submit yr entries as the time is running out!!! You can do it at

1) SMSA

2) JR showroom @ 1024, Serangoon Rd (Jason), to submit yr entries.