SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Rjays Tourtech Flipup Helmet Anyone?

h_LoNg

some say when you flip up and travel. the noise is very loud.

anyone can confirm?

DIY instructions

VTEC indicator for CB400 - http://tinyurl.com/7gvy3vy

Replacement/Changing of T10 light bulbs for CB400's Meter - http://tinyurl.com/8624wsa

:bouncefire:

2006 Aprilia RS125(Sold)

2006 Honda Phantom TA200(Sold)

1999 Honda Super 4 Hyper VTEC(Sold)

2003 Honda ST1300A Pan European(Sold) :thumb:

2010 Kia Cerato Forte Koup(Current)

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got mine for $160, this helmet rocks my socks hehe. I had to go thru some negotiations tho to get it at that price, but the helmet is worth it. as for noise when u flip/ flip down, its definitely louder when its up as opposed to when its down, but it isnt so loud, hope that helps lycan =)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

anyone care to share the details or where to find Rjay flip up?

i m looking for flip up too. HJC bo PSB, Zeus too cheapo quality..

NOLAN too ex..

hmm , looking ard 180 -240 range.

2001-2002 Aprilia RS125 FP **8 P

2005-2005 Aprilia Y2k FX 8*22 G

2008-2009 DNA Piaggio FY *49* U

i got 1 of this helmet , its heavy and i only drop once rear vent crack. I think u might wanna consider other if it really cost 200 plus. I bought it 1 year plus ago from LAB 100 plus only and bought additional dark tint visor from regine

Nobody dies a virgin coz life screw u up

I tred this helmet. Bulky, shape isn't exactly very sleek, it's heavy, the cheek pads are not very fitting. At least for me! :) This are the bad points. The good points? The pearl white is fantastic! The built quality looks good. In the end settled for agv

• 1 month later...

I just bought it at Regina for $200 without negotiation. I should have but duno why i was so lazy, Zzzz. Furthermore he offered me another AGV flip up at $50 more only.

Anyone knows what the small pin like switch below the visor does? Open or close the air vent at the front?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/runedra/IMG_00215.jpg

Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder

when i was looking for a flip-up, i was considering btw rjays tourtec, agv longway and caberg rhyno, end up i bought the rhyno for its inner sun visor.

aniway, my fren bought the rjays tourtec at $160 frm regina abt 6 mths back

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p48/allen_key/KS_400.jpg

• 6 months later...

Coolmax® interior lining, any1 noes where the interior lining is selling at ? coz my quite cui already none the less, this helmet is good and i have been using for 2yrs. and currently quoted by regina the lining costs $85 any1 can cfm?

Human is limited by fear... and only if we have courage, we will have a chance to overcome fear.

Partners in my life.

TA200 -2007 till 2010

SUPER4 - 2010 early -2010 end

Fz6 - 2010 -2012

R1 - current