SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Vmax Owners

rickzhee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw a female Vmax rider today...FL plate 3 digit.

Small frame Chinese gal...going to UniSIM on the same route as me for exams....impressive!!

Despite her small frame, she handled the bike very well. Can tell she has been riding it for some time liao

After parking our bikes, we took the lift together. Her small built really surprise me...can handle the Vmax as if it was very lightweight. Wanted to talk to her but no guts.

In the end met her again at the carpark when exam ended. Zoom off she went....Stylo milo!

Anyone knows her?

Saw a lady rider with what's-the-latest GSXR - K8 with VRossi AGV FF? How envy and admire... :angel:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

I saw a female Vmax rider today...FL plate 3 digit.

Small frame Chinese gal...going to UniSIM on the same route as me for exams....impressive!!

Despite her small frame, she handled the bike very well. Can tell she has been riding it for some time liao

After parking our bikes, we took the lift together. Her small built really surprise me...can handle the Vmax as if it was very lightweight. Wanted to talk to her but no guts.

In the end met her again at the carpark when exam ended. Zoom off she went....Stylo milo!

Anyone knows her?

Alamak, you side be side inside lift neber ask....... come to forum without picture evidence .... how to get answer? :slapforehead:

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5999/sbfsignature.jpg

Alamak, you side be side inside lift neber ask....... come to forum without picture evidence .... how to get answer? :slapforehead:

Aiyo...dunno know her how to take peekture? haha

Her Vmax is purple and looks well maintained.

She got a nice tattoo on the back of her right shoulder.

She carries a NIKE haversack to contain her beige colour jacket.

And she wears a pink bandena before putting on her helmet.

Sweet!:thumb:

I am a Honda bike lover:-

Honda CRM 125, Honda Cub C70, Honda Steed 400VSE

Honda Shadow Slasher 400, Honda XR125L, Honda XR400RW

Honda SuperCub C90 single seater (vintage ride - 43km/l)

Honda NC700X (Smooth tourer around Indochina)

Honda CRF250L (Enduro - 30km/L)

Aiyo...dunno know her how to take peekture? haha

Her Vmax is purple and looks well maintained.

She got a nice tattoo on the back of her right shoulder.

She carries a NIKE haversack to contain her beige colour jacket.

And she wears a pink bandena before putting on her helmet.

Sweet!:thumb:

I mean picture of her bike...

eg:

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4296/img1805800fj8.jpg

I mean picture of her bike...

eg:

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4296/img1805800fj8.jpg

hahaha...this IS the bike I saw, so you are the one!! hahaha

Maxbg is a guy la. Look at his signature. Don't get your boxers in a bunch. :cheeky:

Hmm..ya hor...maybe he sold off his Vmax to the gal..or the gal is one of his Vmax group member...or his wife, gf or sister...:lol:

heee. Anyway you gotta wait for exams to over first. She won't appear during exam period.

Oh? sounds like you know her. haha...Anyway my last paper was yesterday. Now wait for tme table to restart class next semester @ UniSIM.

So during this time its work work work!

Hi everyone, I have been wanting to provide information I gathered for quite sometimes.

Below info are base on what I had encountered, observsed and is for further discussion.

- United States selling around 18k USD (around 26k-27k sing)

- Moscow regards as the highest living standard is selling 22k-25k USD (around 32k-38k max)

- Singapore selling 43k !!!

43k was quoted when I ask properly because there is a spark of demand in overwhelming enquires.

They are unable to provide vehicle OMV when I asked is absolutely bullshiit otherwise that showcase without paying LTA tax will still be sitting in the bonded warehouse.

In my opinions, potential buyers should take a look at this new machine OMV and you will able to see the crazy mark up done by agent.

Potential buyers might want to look into writing in a letter to Japan Yamaha regarding the local price issues. :p

Its a principle of supply and demand. If nobody buys the current unit at the current asking price, it will have to come down eventually.

Hi everyone, I have been wanting to provide information I gathered for quite sometimes.

Below info are base on what I had encountered, observsed and is for further discussion.

- United States selling around 18k USD (around 26k-27k sing)

- Moscow regards as the highest living standard is selling 22k-25k USD (around 32k-38k max)

- Singapore selling 43k !!!

43k was quoted when I ask properly because there is a spark of demand in overwhelming enquires.

They are unable to provide vehicle OMV when I asked is absolutely bullshiit otherwise that showcase without paying LTA tax will still be sitting in the bonded warehouse.

In my opinions, potential buyers should take a look at this new machine OMV and you will able to see the crazy mark up done by agent.

Potential buyers might want to look into writing in a letter to Japan Yamaha regarding the local price issues. :p

When it's new, it's like tat lor... wait a while the price will drop but i dont think it will be alot.

Think can check the onemotoring.com for OMV, import prices for vehicle sold by agents in spore, right? Cars OMV are available, not sure abt bikes.

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

I can't seem to search for an actual owner's review of the new Vax on the internet. It means that customers delivery is not yet worldwide?

That means the one that is in Singapore is a pre-production sample for the authorised delear to display?

Hopefully when the first batch of real vmax reaches Singapore, the price can be more down to earth.

I am still hopefull HongLeong will do the 'right' thing, to price is affordably.

I can't seem to search for an actual owner's review of the new Vax on the internet. It means that customers delivery is not yet worldwide?

That means the one that is in Singapore is a pre-production sample for the authorised delear to display?

Hopefully when the first batch of real vmax reaches Singapore, the price can be more down to earth.

I am still hopefull HongLeong will do the 'right' thing, to price is affordably.

No customer has received their bikes yet....... you don't trust the mag reviewers?

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/products/modelvideo/23/677/0/video.aspx