SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Royal Enfield

conspiraC

Yup, I noe Mach 350 is a Class 2A bike.....wat I meant is I can onli go for this model cos I can't get the 500cc Military model (Class 2 category which I dun have)......sori for the confusion as I did not express myself clearly...heehee

So do u guys go back to Universal Motor to do the servicing? It's a must rite? So that won't void the warranty rite? Spare parts any issues?

Bro gondor, so ur Mach 350 able to cruise at the speed of say 100km/hr? Hows the pick up? Enuff torque to pick up (at least dun lose out to lorries/vans etc rite?). And u mind to share how much u pay for ur bike?

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c127/daredarr/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_2014090818715.jpg

I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo....

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bro.. Cruisin at the speed of 100km/h is nt a prob.. the bike have quite good pick up but i don play pick up dat much.. its great for cruisin..

How i wish dat i hv the 500 military.. Well i dn hv class 2 also.. lol

In tat case, wat r the things or issues tat a Mach 350 lose out to a jap vintage bike??

If u dun wish to reveal the price u paid for ur bike online, is it ok to PM me?

Reali wanna noe if it's within my budget

Thanks

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c127/daredarr/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_2014090818715.jpg

In tat case, wat r the things or issues tat a Mach 350 lose out to a jap vintage bike??

If u dun wish to reveal the price u paid for ur bike online, is it ok to PM me?

Reali wanna noe if it's within my budget

Thanks

Well the bike is nt dat really expensive i can say.. i got mine is 2nd hand.. can sae the condition is still good..

For first hand i tink its 7-9k if im not mistaken.. correct me if im wrong..

hey bro i just changed my pilot light to t10 type..did a d.i.y on it last nite...looks kinda bright..

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3234/3111472375_9477868dfa.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3018/3112301164_35a9c20d4a.jpg?v=0

Nice one bulletman.. bt i still prefer the original way.. makes it look more vintage.. hahaha..

Btw where r the rest of the bullet owners?? they paiseh issit?? hahaha..

bulletman care to join me fer a ride sumdae wif some of my frens?? Its gonna be more exciting if u were able to join us.. i'll let u know wen aite..

Nice one bulletman.. bt i still prefer the original way.. makes it look more vintage.. hahaha..

Btw where r the rest of the bullet owners?? they paiseh issit?? hahaha..

bulletman care to join me fer a ride sumdae wif some of my frens?? Its gonna be more exciting if u were able to join us.. i'll let u know wen aite..

suree...i will be on leave after xmas..till 4th jan..could meet up for kopi...

Well the bike is nt dat really expensive i can say.. i got mine is 2nd hand.. can sae the condition is still good..

For first hand i tink its 7-9k if im not mistaken.. correct me if im wrong..

Roger tat...u got it fr shop or owner??

Btw bleu if ur interested also can join fer the meet up.. at least can ask ard n share experience.. i'll let u know too if there's a meet up aite..

Yup, do let me noe pls....anyway, I'm riding my company's bike now (Phantom 200).....jus for transport onli....

Roger tat...u got it fr shop or owner??

Igot it from a shop whom the owner ask the shop to sell it for him..

Thanks.....will look see look see if there's any 2nd hand selling.....

Dun reali wan to buy a brand new one....budget constraint....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi, I am interested in the Bullet Army which I saw at Universal Motor a couple of years ago but did not enquire about the price (silly me). Anyone care to share with me the info? Thanks.

im not too sure bout e original price bt it will be around 8-9k if im nt mistaken..

RE sure is a cool looking retro bike.. my buddy & me am contemplating in getting 1. can only get the mach350.. but its definitely making me think of ditching my offroads for this indian beauty..

if i have to explain, you wouldn't understand...

ts125,typhoon125,cb400,duke400,vara125,steed400,dr350,dr350,250exc,drz400sm,wr400f,xr400r,xr400r,drz400s...

hey guys..i am thinkin of lettin go my RE.. might be posted overseas..so i am still thinking..anyone wanna take over ? i got a stretch swingarm custom made..and wide fenders..for wider profile and single custom calf leather seat yet to be fix..i paid almost half just lookin at about 1k plus coi..i stripped the bike abit..for a bobber project..if no one wants ..i will keep it..contact me at 83993797

Hi, just asking, how long more to go is the installment period and how much is it monthly? Your's is the Bullet Army model right?

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit

Hi, just asking, how long more to go is the installment period and how much is it monthly? Your's is the Bullet Army model right?

hi bro thanx for your interest ..its army ..have considered not to sell..might sell after i do up the whole bike and if i get a worthy offer wit the end product later. thanks !