SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Royal Enfield

conspiraC

Got another experience yesterday. Riding half way suddenly feel tat fuel not 'going/pumping' properly (open throttle but no power n also can hear something tat sounds like backfire)....then engine suddenly stalled. Luckily have not entered expressway.

Stopped by a side to check n realized tat spark plug cap (not sure if I got the name correctly) was loosen n not firmly attached onto the spark plug. Plugged it back n vroommm I go on....hahaha.

Jus wondering how the he!! it get loosen. Could it have gotten loose cos of the vibrations of my ride?

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c127/daredarr/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_2014090818715.jpg

I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo....

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can it reach up to 100km/h and if so does it vibrate alot.

Yes...relatively smooth[/color]

Feasibility of doing NSH'way.

No a problem...have to apply brakes earlier though (*drums)

Are spare parts easily available.

Agent is Universal...they do keep stocks of fast moving spares

Can it be DIY servicing.

Yes...if u are up to it

Thank you and Good Day!!

Dear all RE riders,

I am keen to get a RE350cc...anyone out there wanting to sell? Btw, i saw the Bullet@ a workshop, 2 years old selling at 5k...I wish I can get it but i only have max class2A hence won't be able to ride it. Please drop me a mail if you know where to find the 350cc...anyone know how much is it going for now?

thanks!

Dear all RE riders,

I am keen to get a RE350cc...anyone out there wanting to sell? Btw, i saw the Bullet@ a workshop, 2 years old selling at 5k...I wish I can get it but i only have max class2A hence won't be able to ride it. Please drop me a mail if you know where to find the 350cc...anyone know how much is it going for now?

thanks!

Saw one military at one bike shop along lavender. Same stretch as 219 shop. However I'm not too sure if it's a 500cc

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c127/daredarr/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_2014090818715.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hi guys. my friend and i are gonna push out the last bullet 500 military available in singapore from universal motors. damn excited

Congrats congrats to both of u!

wah lau. sounds like we are getting married. lolol :cheeky:

Haha, I suppose u guys are getting married bah......jus tat each of u got a 500 as ur wife! LOL

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am a proud owner of a Classic 1998 Royal Enfield bullet 350 in India, too bad I have to wait 1 more year before I can have a Class 2 license to get one for myself here. Its is notr a bike for fast nuts, it is perfect for those who like cruising, thud thud thud thud,,,,, you can count the explosions inside engine when one good specimen pass by! My ride in India was tuned enough to ride at 20Km/h on the top gear. Thats impressive when you have a lot of traffic less road with plenty of view to enjoy! I quote -- it is not a speedstar. Sheer pleasure of enjoying the road and the machine!

• 2 months later...

Hi, I amlooking for the military version. Kindly pm me should anyone is letting go. Tnxs

2000 FZR 150

2001 CBR FIREBLADE

2009 HONDA SHADOW 400

2009 HARLEY SPORSTER 883

2010 HARLEY ROAD KING

2011 BMW G650GS

2012 TRIUMPH TIGER 800

1997 R1100RT

2014 BONNEVILLE SE

2015 BMW GSA LC (Current)