SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Do you allow your gf to ride bikes?

2wheels

Allow your gf to ride?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Allow your gf to ride?

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Live to ride, Ride to Live.

Ride together and be happy

http://www.cexut.com/wp-content/uploads/yoshimura-suzuki-b-king-exhaust.jpg

2000-2002- Yamaha TZR 125, 2002-2002- Vespa PX150 , 2002-2004- Honda Steed 400, 2004-2006- Harley Davidson Sportster 1200S, 2006-2008- Hyundai Tucson, 2008-2010- Honda Super 4 VTEC 3, 2010-2011- Ford Focus 1.4, 2012-2013 Yamaha Fazer FZ6S

yea let her ride, she be my pillion and I taught her how to my holding her hands to my throttle and brakes and clutch etc..no more :p doubt she can lift my bike up in the case it drops..maybe a wave.

hmmmzzz interesting.....

I believe that everyone should deserve to have a ride...

regardless gal or boy.....

Based on gender difference, both have its advantage & disadvantage. We can't say that it's dangerous for gal to ride for its the same equal channel for the boys. We must always remember one thing: Anyone can be a safe rider. but due to other reckless driver/rider, we can still get hit, regardless you a boy or a gal!

I believe everyone can be a safe rider, its the matter of choosing to be one or not. Nobody ask you to speed beyond the road limit....nor zigzag-ing along traffic....cornering till your tyres wears out near the edge.... Its really base on your individual self.

However I can't deny that Boys are still the masters on the two wheelers (due to gender difference) but I also can't help but to point out that most of them do ride dangerously and taking risks.

Although I do see some gals are joining in this "dangerous team" but they form the minority groups of gals.

However in these "dangerous" team, it usually consist of boys especially from the "Triangle Group"

We must also remember that due to gender difference, boy are blessed with better skills on these machine den gals. But also due to gender difference, gals tend to be more careful & alert on the road. They are also more responsible when they pass the road limit sign. Both genders have a strong points/reason to ride.

We should not even in the first place ask a question....

should gals/GF/WIFE/FINANCE ride....coz both have the equal rights and chance to perform their wishes.

Lastly, I strongly believe it is "FATE". If god wants you to die on your ride, nobody can change that. Regardless you boy or gal....you can't change your fate but insya allah, if you ride safe... the probablity of you kissing the tar is much lesser......

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww295/OhLinsR6/24AuG2008-BGR_0827.jpg

• 1 month later...

no i dont,i wont.let her be my full time passenger,haha

Yamaha Rxz (sept-dec 2007)

Yamaha X1-R(dec 07-nov 09 )

YAmaha RXZ(Nov 09-dec11)

Honda Super 4(dec 11-June12)

Yamaha FZ15(June12- current)

Can ride but must extra carefully..Your lovely GF or BF..

1998- Yamaha RX-Z(FR****K)

2002-2003(Oct)- Honda Super 4 Vtec II(FV***C)

2006 to 2010(June)- Honda ST1100(FQ****M)

2006 - 2010(June)... Honda Super 4 Vtec II(FW****U)