SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Ride] Road Trip To Hatyai and Phuket - Dec 2007

zasrock

so mitup is at 8pm or 10pm onwards?

abit confused here.

but if meeting after 10pm, i'm cool wif dat oso.

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so mitup is at 8pm or 10pm onwards?

abit confused here.

but if meeting after 10pm, i'm cool wif dat oso.

Hi Zamani,

Meet up will be at 8 pm.. Chrislayer will be coming later due to work commitment. He will be joining us a later. Cheers

On average, every three days, 1 motorcyclist or a pillion die or is seriously injured in a traffic accident. Riding a motorcycle is dangerous enough. Riding recklessly is Suicidal.

Currently confirm list

1. Fazer 1000 - zasrock (94780659)+pillion

2. Varadero 1000 - chryslayer

3. S4 - Pplater

4. FJR1300 - zamani

5. Fazer 1000 - kader (zamani's fren)

6. Fazer 600 - Yeo

7. Fazer 600 - William (91715714)

http://i22.fastpic.ru/big/2011/0601/c3/36232d21ab7debd168411b84676a78c3.jpg

1. Fazer 1000 - zasrock (94780659) + pillion

2. Varadero 1000 - chrislayer

3. Super 4 - Pplater

4. FJR1300 - zamani

5. Fazer 1000 - kader (zamani's fren)

6. Fazer 600 - Yeo

7. Fazer 600 - William (91715714)

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa199/rahmatese/3dflags_fra0001-0001a.gif

Hi guyz, Confirmation on the meet up.

Date : 7th Dec 2007

Place : Simpang Bedok (Hawa Restaurant)

Time : 9 pm

Map, please refer to the previous post.

If you cannot make it or have problem locating the place, please call me @94780659. Thanks...

C u there..

On average, every three days, 1 motorcyclist or a pillion die or is seriously injured in a traffic accident. Riding a motorcycle is dangerous enough. Riding recklessly is Suicidal.

hi guys,

am posting on behalf of zasrock since his home internet connection is currently down:

anyway, would like to say thanks and appreciate it that everyone took the time and effort

to be present on the previous "meet-up cum brainstorming" session last Friday.

the organiser and myself have came out with a suggestion for the return journey:

1) We suggest to stopover and spend the night at Seremban. Based on our research,

the hotel that is "within our budget" is Seri Malaysia Seremban. Rates starts from RM130 for twin.

2) After spending the night at Seremban, we can proceed down to Umbai, Melaka

for seafood "makan" before continuing back to S'pore.

Kindly look through our suggestion and reply if its acceptable, so we can book in

advance as there are limited units left (have received an email reply from them stating this)

Rgds,

Hi guyz, proposed for 2nd Meet up to be bring forward.

Date : 12th Dec 2007

Place : KTM

Time : 9 pm

Attached is the link to the Map.

If you cannot make it or have problem locating the place, please call me @94780659. Thanks...

C u there..

This is shaping up to be a loooong trip already. Twice my longest. 6 days long.

Ah hem... Route 9 route 9... :cheers:

C u all KTM.

P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

10417710_10152885054228332_2597706433133321618_n.jpg?oh=a3e4c65165b15e5d659161c304211563&oe=54FB0965

sorry guys, i prob will take the fastest route home from Seremban.

Got a X'mas party to attend at nite.

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=269251

Ok guys, this was the Angola ride we were talking about just now, for those haven't come across it. Last i check, some 400000 people have read it in just over a couple months.

P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

10417710_10152885054228332_2597706433133321618_n.jpg?oh=a3e4c65165b15e5d659161c304211563&oe=54FB0965

bro i have some suggestion to give i done this trip before with my gf just just the 2 of us..

what i plan was still 4 days..

though a bit crazy but i think i love the trip..

i depart from GP around 10pm then i shoot straight to phuket before that i reach thai boder at 7 am done everything all,,,, shoot..(crazy)

i took abt 16 hours.. as i feel that going there i have that excitment and the energy... reach at 3 pm their thai time is 2pm so just nice check in.. sleep for the night.. the next 2 days play at phuket....

check out at 11pm then right straight to kl staied 1 night then back home...

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/inflames85/funny.gif

bro i have some suggestion to give i done this trip before with my gf just just the 2 of us..

what i plan was still 4 days..

though a bit crazy but i think i love the trip..

i depart from GP around 10pm then i shoot straight to phuket before that i reach thai boder at 7 am done everything all,,,, shoot..(crazy)

i took abt 16 hours.. as i feel that going there i have that excitment and the energy... reach at 3 pm their thai time is 2pm so just nice check in.. sleep for the night.. the next 2 days play at phuket....

check out at 11pm then right straight to kl staied 1 night then back home...

Hi deanz,

Thanks for sharing. I believe not everyone can actually travel more than 1000 km per days and still enjoy the ride. For one, I wouldn't. Going in a group means that we have to think of everyone and try to set a comfort level agreedable by all. The main idea of the trip is not to rush but rather have an enjoyable ride memoriable one. If the idea was just to rush there, spend a few days there and rush back, a more feasible router would be to take a flight there. Save time and energy. Furthermore, the different is not that much also... Anyway this is .. Just my 2 cent

Thanks for sharing your experience and hopefully you could join us for future trips..

Cheers... :)

Bro Pplater, i think u kancheong for the thailand trip u made a typo in ur signature.

"Krabi, Hatyai and Christmas Cameroons-20 Dec"

We going Cameron lah not Cameroons, dat one african nation siak! ... :slapforehead:

The Road less Travelled

Hi Guyz, its 3 more days to our trip and hopefully things will go as plan. Juz a bit more info, for those who still do not have a copy of their log card / registration card for your bike, please do so soon and make sure the name on the log card is identical to yours. Newer bikes can print their registration card from one motoring website. You will need to login first either via singpass or username and password. Click "I agree" and it will bring you to the LTA online service. Click on "Vehicle hub" and choose "Enquiry and Print Veh Reg Detail". Your vehicle registration will be display. Choose File -> Print to print it.

I'm posting the steps cause it took me quite while of serching and finally have to call LTA up. Haiz..

Anyway, may the good time roll... Cheers :)

Hey guys, i juz came back from KL.

Overall, its sunny and bright @ KL.

Traffic on NSH is a breeze except for some buses cutting lane (beware yer)

MOST of the cars will give way and filter to the left lane when they see u speeding near.

On average, i travel at 140 - 160km/h, at times when straight road is clear, can go 200 n beyond .. ;)

Only experience heavy downpour on the way back from Machap onwards.

Hopefully our ride up will be bright and sunny as well.

Looking forward to 20th. CHeers. :cheers:

The Road less Travelled

Just a quick note, remember to bring windbreaker if u want cause its gonna be cold at Camerons. Last time i went without it and had to use raincoat :faint:

Regarding Ah Boy's cruise control.. Me didn't pass by and didn't get the chance to buy. So if u guys want to get it please do so before the trip.

below are the important landmarks-cum-rest stops, just in case. this is just for all of us to stay proactive/alert & something to look out for throughout, even though we have our organiser leading the way...:thumb:

1. GP Esso
  2. Pagoh
  3. Seremban
  4. (Look out for Exit 214, Nilai Utara)
  5. Rawang
  6. Tapah
  7. Gg Semanggul
  8. Gurun
  9. Bt. Kayu Hitam

lastly, have ample rest and let's have a safe ride together.