SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

any of u guys change the air filter before...

wat is e cost..?

is it okie if we ride without the filter..? like 2 stroke..

definitely not a good idea, ask any mechanic and he will tell you the same.

:dot:TRUST is good,CONTROL is better,

ever heard of MECHANICAL FAILURE?:help:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, recently my FC increases from 44km/l to 35km/l. can someone share with me what's wrong with it? isit time to service carburator and air filter? or clutch plate got problems? i dunno abt these. pls help me to clear my doubts.

THANKS

LICENCES

class 2B: 07sep06 (cg125, nsr150, cbf150, x1r, ta200)

class 3: 30apr07 (Mitsubishi lancer, Nissan sunny, Toyota corolla, Volkswagen golf tsi)

class 2A: 27may08 (revo, vtec1, majesty250)

class 2: 08jun10 (fz6n, GSX-R600L4, tmax530)

dude, your protec coil blew my aging spark plug, luckily got spare plug with me, the bike almost wheelie when i rode off after installing it in JB that night.

Plug replaced, enjoying the additional power.

Thanks dude, don't forget the CDI

for those who are intending to change your air filter, please donate your used one for R&D purposes.

Will be glad to pickup from you anywhere in SG, CALL ME 91837105

do update on the impact of the coil on your FC... u tempting me again

Monster Energy......CBF150........

"'Chances Favored The Prepared Mind"

"Your Ambition outweighs Your Talent!"

dude, your protec coil blew my aging spark plug, luckily got spare plug with me, the bike almost wheelie when i rode off after installing it in JB that night.

for those who are intending to change your air filter, please donate your used one for R&D purposes.

that sounds interesting how do i change mine?...recently drag raced with an idiot uncle at sin ming...he blocked my lane squeezed through my right of way...i horned him..at the junction he shouted at me when we were to go on green light...i was too piss off i spitted at him and point my middle finger coz i heard him shouting vulgars that scolded my mum in hokkien...i sped off, but his too old to catch up wit me...anyway he is riding a four stroke bike too, like those kapchais but dunno wat model...ihe really deserve that spit from me...hate this old hags...they ride as if they own the roads...so guys out there do nao try this at home...luckily his old if not i just have to ask him to park our bikes and try one on one...dont really care if i were to be charged as long as they deserve it and make myself satisfied im always happy...i am bobbyyankee!:cheers:

Edited by bobbyyankee

RIDE for Charity Family and for Life

that sounds interesting how do i change mine?...recently drag raced with an idiot uncle at sin ming...he blocked my lane squeezed through my right of way...i horned him..at the junction he shouted at me when we were to go on green light...i was too piss off i spitted at him and point my middle finger coz i heard him shouting vulgars that scolded my mum in hokkien...i sped off, but his too old to catch up wit me...anyway he is riding a four stroke bike too, like those kapchais but dunno wat model...ihe really deserve that spit from me...hate this old hags...they ride as if they own the roads...so guys out there do nao try this at home...luckily his old if not i just have to ask him to park our bikes and try one on one...dont really care if i were to be charged as long as they deserve it and make myself satisfied im always happy...i am bobbyyankee!:cheers:

kalau aku...dah lama aku sepak motor dia ah!! ahaksz!!!

:thumb: LIVE TO RIDE.........RIDE TO LIVE LONGER.....JOY is BMW :thumb:

Disaster ride : Piaggio ><8

Ne><t ride : HONDA CBF150

Current ride : BMW GTS

Future ride : HONDA CBF1000

thats bro for the info... will try to change one during my off day...

u think jb hav...? our model..?

jb if not wrong have....but not recommended.....u should knoe better bro....heheheh

:thumb: LIVE TO RIDE.........RIDE TO LIVE LONGER.....JOY is BMW :thumb:

Disaster ride : Piaggio ><8

Ne><t ride : HONDA CBF150

Current ride : BMW GTS

Future ride : HONDA CBF1000

thats bro for the info... will try to change one during my off day...

u think jb hav...? our model..?

JB confirm don't have, just pop in to any local shops, they should have, price between $12 to $15, you shouldn't be paying any more than that. Just get them to install, normally price includes installation.

the coil costs $100, but DIY would be out of the question ,cos the coil is under the tank on the left side. Quite a bite of work. Unless you have a lot of spare time in your hand.

But again, I'm not ready to recommend it to you guys cos I'm still on trials with it. The initial feel is good, but I believe the fuel consumption will increase, hey but why worry if you can chase those old farts and spit at them. Sometimes, I let them pass, then I come in hard and fast and swipe them with my E21 side boxes. Great feeling to see the guys wobble when I pass by.

But if you want to, pls contact "cookie monster" nice guy, we were there till almost 1 am chatting, at least me and Pika were chatting while he was doing most of the work.

the coil costs $100, but DIY would be out of the question ,cos the coil is under the tank on the left side. Quite a bite of work. Unless you have a lot of spare time in your hand.

But again, I'm not ready to recommend it to you guys cos I'm still on trials with it. The initial feel is good, but I believe the fuel consumption will increase, hey but why worry if you can chase those old farts and spit at them. Sometimes, I let them pass, then I come in hard and fast and swipe them with my E21 side boxes. Great feeling to see the guys wobble when I pass by.

But if you want to, pls contact "cookie monster" nice guy, we were there till almost 1 am chatting, at least me and Pika were chatting while he was doing most of the work.

orite bro just feedback update me on the trials...if good then i will need cookie monster or yourself for more advice on the installation...:cheers:

RIDE for Charity Family and for Life

bro sorri to hear tat u blew up ur plug.... normally tat should not happen, had installed many on other bikes none had tis problem.

hope u enjoy e additional power fr ur bike. i will recommend u to hav ur a/f ratio check so as to optimize e performance n minimise fuel wastage...

actually pika offer to let mi take pic of his filter.....

btw, is thr other name given for cbf150? Pika told unicorn bt i see doesn't look like cbf leh

Edited by cookie_monster

Current P200 setup: Sinnob Sproc[15, 39], NGK platinum plug with spark booster, V3 racing coil, cheetah CDI[dual mode], broquet B2, DIY oiler, hazard light, DIY gnding, PE28[pj-38, mj-120], open pod filter

bro sorri to hear tat u blew up ur plug.... normally tat should not happen, had installed many on other bikes none had tis problem.

hope u enjoy e additional power fr ur bike. i will recommend u to hav ur a/f ratio check so as to optimize e performance n improve fc...

acyually pika offer to let mi take pic of his filter.....

btw, is thr other name given to cbf150?

actually, plug blew mend it as a compliment.

CBF150 aka

FightHawk

Unicorn

it would be best to get the sample first

Hi Guys.

How are you all? I very buzy at this moment ya, will be ok soon.

Hello, busy do what?

adding more power enhancing products?

How's your plan towards a more faster CBF, any updates?

If have, quite a number of us is interested to make a "super" CBF.

There is a small group of us who are very keen to "super up " the CBF but no directions at the moment

Hello, busy do what?

adding more power enhancing products?

How's your plan towards a more faster CBF, any updates?

If have, quite a number of us is interested to make a "super" CBF.

There is a small group of us who are very keen to "super up " the CBF but no directions at the moment

Hi Guy,

I'm planning to have a gathering for all CBF rider's on 12 Feb after 10pm.

Please reply or sms me at 83668046 if you are ok on this plan.

Take care, cheer;-)

Year 2002 Honda Phantom 200cc FV9617A

Year 2005 Honda S400 Version S FQ6607A

Year 2006 Honda CBR919 FR4349C

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

Future Bike Honda ST1300:)

(1) wertdeviruz / Hougang / 91029720 / Black / KillerBee

(2) Biposto / Jurong West / 91837105 / Red

(3) pikapika / AMK / 94887775 / Red

(4) Merboy / Jurong / 91443996 / Black / Winnie The Pooh

(5) HondaLoyal / Serangoon / 81191469 / Black

(6) ladder4949 / Upper East Coast / 82232817 / Red

(7) superdaddyshun / Telok Blangah / 97834687 / Black

(8) rookie517 / Hougang / 94834687 / Red

(9) theforce / AMK / 96873433 / Blue

(10) prolink / Pasir Ris / 98274580 / Blue

(11) tionghai / Jurong West / 94318348 / Blue

(12) bobbyyankee / Admiralty / 91437456 / Black

(13) tyco_5009 / Boon Lay Place / 81188195 / Black

(14) worra / Geylang / 82599828 / Red

(15) Din_Beramboi / Choa Chu Kang / 82205306 / Blue

(16) LXY / Serangoon North / Confidential / Black

(17) runningnosejoe / Serangoon North / Confidential / Red

(18) R3sshin / Hougang / Confidential / Black with gold exhaust casing

(19) CBR_1000 / Jurong West / Confidential / Black with blue box

(20) Cardtac09 / Choa Chu Kang / Confidential / Black

Confidentiality Soon to GO!.....Salute to the REGULARS!!!.....

Hi guy

Updated my add from CCK shift to Bedok North..

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

Hi guy

Updated my add from CCK shift to Bedok North..

what?! Bedok? oh no, was just talking to Zinedine about him shifting from AMK to Bt. Panjang and gaining another western rider, looks like gain one, lose one

Hi Guy's..

I'm planning to have gathering for all CBF rider's on 12 Feb @ 10pm.

Meeting point: Simpang Bedok

By 1100hrs will proceed our riding to any where (Will discuss on the date)

Interested please sms your name and bike no to 83668046.

Hope to see all of you guy's..

Cheer;-)

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

Hi Guy's..

I'm planning to have gathering for all CBF rider's on 12 Feb @ 10pm.

Meeting point: Simpang Bedok

By 1100hrs will proceed our riding to any where (Will discuss on the date)

Interested please sms your name and bike no to 83668046.

Hope to see all of you guy's..

Cheer;-)

friend, your house warming party is it?

what?! Bedok? oh no, was just talking to Zinedine about him shifting from AMK to Bt. Panjang and gaining another western rider, looks like gain one, lose one

Bro,

hope to shift to Bukit Batok by April, as close to the west as possible. :cheeky:

Hopefully all go smooth. pray for me, k? :pray:

cheers!

:cheers:

Because of him the lame walked briskly,

And the songless through him burst into melody.

//////////////////Algazel (1111AD)//////////////////