SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for a standard bike, a little on the high side, but if the mileage is less than 20 000km, then its a steal and you should grab it

2.5k or less for anything around that mileage should be fine(don't overpay bros). That price doesn't include transfer and insurance for the buyer and possibly tax. For 3.5k ++ second hand plus-minus 20k mileage, might as well just buy new. I am not an owner of cbf150 yet, and owners have a tendency be too optimistic on their selling price. Keeping it real man....

"Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing"

haha what solution bro?....tell me leh!....hehe!....wertdevirus test my bike already he looks quite interested hehe!....kau amacam bro mau test kape?...top speed extended babe....performance better! don need to pull full throttle i reach 110km/hr...full havent try coz singapore rd sucks alot of hogging drivers....will test at second link....jackpot! now i call this rempit cbf haha!

Bro. Can we meet today just to see ur bike n test.. Pls text or call me, it you are free later. Thanks.

Year 2002 Honda Phantom 200cc FV9617A

Year 2005 Honda S400 Version S FQ6607A

Year 2006 Honda CBR919 FR4349C

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

Future Bike Honda ST1300:)

2.5k or less for anything around that mileage should be fine(don't overpay bros). That price doesn't include transfer and insurance for the buyer and possibly tax. For 3.5k ++ second hand plus-minus 20k mileage, might as well just buy new. I am not an owner of cbf150 yet, and owners have a tendency be too optimistic on their selling price. Keeping it real man....

Thanks for ur opinion. Can u help me understand wat formula u use to derive a 2nd hand bike price? Eg, Depreciation value of % per 1st year and subsequent yrs?? Of course there are other conditions like bike condition, engine, etc....but I'm looking to understand the basic as I've not bought 2nd hand before....all my bikes were bought new.

haha what solution bro?....tell me leh!....hehe!....wertdevirus test my bike already he looks quite interested hehe!....kau amacam bro mau test kape?...top speed extended babe....performance better! don need to pull full throttle i reach 110km/hr...full havent try coz singapore rd sucks alot of hogging drivers....will test at second link....jackpot! now i call this rempit cbf haha!

SLE at night is quite little car.. have u try it? quite cool when i hit 120km/h without open full throttle den i slow down cuz scare TP behind. haa

with pillion will improve the inertia force forward.

LICENCES

class 2B: 07sep06 (cg125, nsr150, cbf150, x1r, ta200)

class 3: 30apr07 (Mitsubishi lancer, Nissan sunny, Toyota corolla, Volkswagen golf tsi)

class 2A: 27may08 (revo, vtec1, majesty250)

class 2: 08jun10 (fz6n, GSX-R600L4, tmax530)

Hi,

r u looking for another CBF bike?

i riding 11 mths fully paid CBF150 , mileage ard 9500km only cuz i stay in camp and seldom ride it. r u interested>?

regular service every 2000km with fully syn EO and spark plug.

accessories done by me: rectangle mirror, hazard light, stebel horn, broquet2T, power abuser2 with special grounding kit, gpr handle grip, TT100 GP Tyres (3mths ago)

Can PM me if interested.

if buy, want to buy brand new. Let me know if you want to sell your PA2

:dot:TRUST is good,CONTROL is better,

ever heard of MECHANICAL FAILURE?:help:

if buy, want to buy brand new. Let me know if you want to sell your PA2

$130negative for both PA2 and special grounding kit.

Edited by LXY

LICENCES

class 3: 30apr07 (Mitsubishi lancer, Nissan sunny, Toyota corolla, Volkswagen golf tsi)

SLE at night is quite little car.. have u try it? quite cool when i hit 120km/h without open full throttle den i slow down cuz scare TP behind. haa

with pillion will improve the inertia force forward.

you mean your standard bike hits 120km/h? or what kind of "steriods" are you using on your bike?

i'm a little confused, "negative" meaning you are not selling the PA2?

Anyway, how the performance with the PA2 on the CBF150?

oh i mean i will sell $130 or less.

performance: lesser engine brake, better electrical power, better fc, more responsive

R u fixing PA2 on to CBF150 too?

Edited by LXY

LICENCES

you mean your standard bike hits 120km/h? or what kind of "steriods" are you using on your bike?

'steriods' mean wad? sorry i don't understand.

ya i hit 120km/h with pillion before along SLE.

i didn't notice it until my friend tell me.

LICENCES

'steriods' mean wad? sorry i don't understand.

ya i hit 120km/h with pillion before along SLE.

i didn't notice it until my friend tell me.

thought if you are riding less, maybe you want to give up the PA2, "steriods" like some special additives or performance enhancing stuff eg: PA2

thought if you are riding less, maybe you want to give up the PA2, "steriods" like some special additives or performance enhancing stuff eg: PA2

i letting go @ $130 for both PA2 and special grounding kit.. specially for CBF150 uses. ya i got broquet 2T in my fuel tank to enhance responsive and better fc.

DSC01693.jpg

DSC01702.jpg

DSC01704.jpg

Edited by LXY

LICENCES

Thanks for ur opinion. Can u help me understand wat formula u use to derive a 2nd hand bike price? Eg, Depreciation value of % per 1st year and subsequent yrs?? Of course there are other conditions like bike condition, engine, etc....but I'm looking to understand the basic as I've not bought 2nd hand before....all my bikes were bought new.

many reasons, hard to comment. One thing i might mention is that the growing number of cbf150's might pull the resell down as more will sell at some point. And with larger number of buyers willing to consider new because of the low purchase price, it might depress the resale price further. Also, innovation has accelerated and a new improve version will killl resale big time (pure speculation but i think an improved version is not far off in coming).

"Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing"

Have you test on your full trottle what is your speed km/h?

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

i letting go @ $130 for both PA2 and special grounding kit.. specially for CBF150 uses. ya i got broquet 2T in my fuel tank to enhance responsive and better fc.

anyone interested @ PA2 and special grounding kit, pls sms 92344387.

Edited by LXY

LICENCES

$130 for both PA2 and special grounding kit.. specially for CBF150 uses

Power Abuser aids in all bikes electrical circuitry. Revolutionary circuit design provides extra energy to maximize output performance. It increases engine power by generating powerful & optimized sparks duration for a more complete burning without consuming additional fuel.

PA2.jpg

grounding.jpg

Edited by LXY

LICENCES

bad luck this time!....when for jb pump and wash buy cigarettes but then get $200 fine for open L & M cigarettes!...****! too bad the cig is 21 stick and i only smoke 1 stick!....:sian:

Hey Bro..

Takde penyakit asal p cari tu penyakit ah.. Ingat tu bro baby need $$$. Always think b4 do, ok?

Year 2009 Honda CBF150