SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

sounds interesting! but i am afraid that i might not be able to go to pandan loop with u guys, but chit chat and drink at west coast mac should be fine! west coast mac as in the one in west coast park?

GUys....sorry fer the late ....last minute agenda.....all riders if able to meet up at west coast mcdonald's around 8pm.....Friday night....JB trip in cancelled k....

meet for chit chat and drinks.....then will proceed to BLK H #72 pandan Loop.....going to check out ladder's bike re-install his metre gauge etc....wana see their shop n wormanship ah....

if u guys interested to join.....do reach me at 91029720

for those who miss out on this thread.....i will sms u guys friday Morning as i always do

pikapika cant make it....still in manado....back on monday.....do meet up......hope to meet u guys friday night....ice breaking session will soon commence!!....Cheers!!!

Hope that every road user can practise courtesy and reduce the danger of bikers :thumb:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds interesting! but i am afraid that i might not be able to go to pandan loop with u guys, but chit chat and drink at west coast mac should be fine! west coast mac as in the one in west coast park?

yes.....no probs.....come k.....

:thumb: LIVE TO RIDE.........RIDE TO LIVE LONGER.....JOY is BMW :thumb:

Disaster ride : Piaggio ><8

Ne><t ride : HONDA CBF150

Current ride : BMW GTS

Future ride : HONDA CBF1000

alrite as for my bike, i jus haf to press my starter switch 1 or 2 times w/o open throttle or pull choke. my personal max speed achieved is 120kmh on downslope, haha. my bike can easily overtake other cbf150 riders on the road except maybe virus bike cos he using different sprocket setting.

alrite, west coast mac dinner for me, will rch there earlier from jurong, my working area. if happen to see my winnie the pooh black bike, if possible pls park beside so as to allow other bro to park. i will park in a very awkward way. hehehe....

u kno something funny? the reason why its held at west coast mac is cos of me but i duno how to go there leh ... virus i think tmr i call u and meet u at somewhere more familiar?

http://i41.tinypic.com/2vj99ua.jpg

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff288/jinpwnsyou/Whack_a_kitty.gif

bought it in JB for RM12....if imnot wrong...much much brighter.....supposedly our original headlamp used 35kW/mah power to light up.....but this Osram bulb only powered up at a lower 23kW/mah ONLY!.....lower powered for a Brighter light....NO NEED HiGh Beam Liao!!!

where can i get this in sg and how much?? brighter light mean better road presence.. if sg dun have pls da bao for us.. yellowish lights looks kinda loser.. lol

120km.. haha.. so fast and nice to know that our bike can perform to that level.. im already satisfied to go 90 or 100kmh max (straight expressway without any cars) for me; got 3 mouths waiting for me to feed..

I might be reaching there earlier too, will park beside your winnie pooh, wonder how it looks like? Why awkward position? I will find out all tonite! Haha..

alrite as for my bike, i jus haf to press my starter switch 1 or 2 times w/o open throttle or pull choke. my personal max speed achieved is 120kmh on downslope, haha. my bike can easily overtake other cbf150 riders on the road except maybe virus bike cos he using different sprocket setting.

alrite, west coast mac dinner for me, will rch there earlier from jurong, my working area. if happen to see my winnie the pooh black bike, if possible pls park beside so as to allow other bro to park. i will park in a very awkward way. hehehe....

Hope that every road user can practise courtesy and reduce the danger of bikers :thumb:

haha.. bro, u always do funny things! actually im not so familiar too but can roughly ar ga ar ga.. think it is the 3rd carpark in west coast park if u r coming from the east.. hopefully i dun go hol-lan...

u kno something funny? the reason why its held at west coast mac is cos of me but i duno how to go there leh ... virus i think tmr i call u and meet u at somewhere more familiar?

where can i get this in sg and how much?? brighter light mean better road presence.. if sg dun have pls da bao for us.. yellowish lights looks kinda loser.. lol

no prob bro....will DaPao for u once we go in Jb again...oh yes....after DaPao ur headlight for u.....we will throw it in the dustbin liao...hahahah

how to contact u?....alamak!!....update the riders list k bro....see ya!!

120km.. haha.. so fast and nice to know that our bike can perform to that level.. im already satisfied to go 90 or 100kmh max (straight expressway without any cars) for me; got 3 mouths waiting for me to feed..

I might be reaching there earlier too, will park beside your winnie pooh, wonder how it looks like? Why awkward position? I will find out all tonite! Haha..

Hmmmm...3 Mouths Bro....u go SLOW k...No rush fer us...hehehe

(1) wertdeviruz / Sengkang / 91029720 / Black

(2) Biposto / Jurong West / 91837105 / Red

(3) pikapika / AMK / 94887775 / Red

(4) Merboy / Jurong / 91443996 / Black / winnie the pooh

(5) TheForce / AMK / ________ / Blue

(6) ah_pug / Sengkang / xxxxxxxx / Black

(7) NorthPole / Potong Pasir / 97228288 / Black

(8) HondaLoyal / Serangoon / 81191469 / Black

(9) ladder4949 / Upper East Coast / 82232817 / Red

(10) superdaddyshun / Telok Blangah / 97834687 / Black

(11) chowjibye /

(11) chowjibye /clementi/96991534/black

no prob bro....will DaPao for u once we go in Jb again...oh yes....after DaPao ur headlight for u.....we will throw it in the dustbin liao...hahahah

how to contact u?....alamak!!....update the riders list k bro....see ya!!

oh damn it.. my headlight got blown liao.. where in sg can i get a brigther and longer lasting bulb?

are the brake light supposed to be on all the time? when i on the headlight switch, the tail light remains off and only when i press the brake then the brake light will come on... wats wrong?

bro....ur wiring abit off liao.....ur brake light must remain On....can never Be oFF one...as for the headlight.....juz go to Kelantan Lane....the sticker shop along Ah Boy's.....Black face Auntie Shop.....juz Get a cheap one first...b4 u Switch to OSRAM Bulb....btw...thanks for updating the riders List.....Cheers...

(11) chowjibye / Clementi / 96991534 / Black

Hello!

Nice meeting up with you guys last Friday and thanks to ladder, we stayed out so late, hungrily..… haha..

Btw, wonder if you all know that there is a thread on the places to park for bike, free or pay.. personally I think this is great information to riders and would like to share with you all; you can find it in http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196247&page=71

Cheers and see you guys next time

SDS

bro....ur wiring abit off liao.....ur brake light must remain On....can never Be oFF one...as for the headlight.....juz go to Kelantan Lane....the sticker shop along Ah Boy's.....Black face Auntie Shop.....juz Get a cheap one first...b4 u Switch to OSRAM Bulb....btw...thanks for updating the riders List.....Cheers...

any place to recommend to repair the brake lights and how much would it cost? or is there a website which i could learn to diy it?

Hi Guys,

great to see a good turn out on friday. Was a pleasure chatting with superdad

How abt Friday's JB petrol run. Those who have not been can join us there. You can refer to the earlier posts for the agenda. It would be some good savings to top up in JB.

Hello!

Nice meeting up with you guys last Friday and thanks to ladder, we stayed out so late, hungrily..… haha..

Btw, wonder if you all know that there is a thread on the places to park for bike, free or pay.. personally I think this is great information to riders and would like to share with you all; you can find it in http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196247&page=71

Cheers and see you guys next time

SDS

:dot:TRUST is good,CONTROL is better,

ever heard of MECHANICAL FAILURE?:help:

i am really considering of installing side boxes

any ideas, tips, price, pros and cons etc to share?

thanks

bro u can ask BiposTo for that side carriage...hehehe.....

any place to recommend to repair the brake lights and how much would it cost? or is there a website which i could learn to diy it?

bro D.I.Y seems little less time and sounds easier....i advise better not...hehehe....

i am really considering of installing side boxes

any ideas, tips, price, pros and cons etc to share?

thanks

bro....do update the riders List k thanks a million...!!

1) wertdeviruz / Sengkang / 91029720 / Black

(11) chowjibye / Clementi / 96991534 / Black

(12) anwarhadi /

(13)

(14)

Edited by wertdeviruz

Dear CBF RiDerZ

Our Friday Night Wash & Pump session is ON!!

MEET Pt = SLE Roundabout, under the Bridge

TIME = 8:45-9pm

Hope to see u guys as we grew in strength....cherioS!