SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

Need Advice:

I've a friend who just bought CBF150 few mths back. Now he's looking to sell the bike as he just got a job which hve transport provided. Now, he's looking to sell. How much u think he can get for the bike?? Condition as good as new. He uncle rider, very slow and steady:D.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

change to new dunlop tyres today, made in japan

new front brake pad

tune my air/fuel screw mixture

so far not bad, the bike handling still quite ok.

:cheeky:

Hi,

where,how much and what model did you get your dunlop tyres?

Care to share

:dot:TRUST is good,CONTROL is better,

ever heard of MECHANICAL FAILURE?:help:

Need Advice:

I've a friend who just bought CBF150 few mths back. Now he's looking to sell the bike as he just got a job which hve transport provided. Now, he's looking to sell. How much u think he can get for the bike?? Condition as good as new. He uncle rider, very slow and steady:D.

You can give him a rough gauge considering my gf's 2nd hand Yamaha Spark was bought with 12 000km milage at $4k +. Somemore our bike at the 2nd hand market is really very short of supply, I think your friend can still fetch quite a neat sum from his sale, but I doubt anything more than 5k.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2vj99ua.jpg

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff288/jinpwnsyou/Whack_a_kitty.gif

yo ladder bro,hows your crashbar netting now? Still thinking of installing the mosquito-fly electric trap thingy? Hehehe it look quite nice though......i see a few new members pop out.....welcpme guys.heheh

:thumb: LIVE TO RIDE.........RIDE TO LIVE LONGER.....JOY is BMW :thumb:

Disaster ride : Piaggio ><8

Ne><t ride : HONDA CBF150

Current ride : BMW GTS

Future ride : HONDA CBF1000

what was our original size? u change how much?

My rear sprockets original size is 43 teeth, i had it changed to size 40 teeth and my chain changed to D.I.D. Results smoother ride and easier switch of gears.

And today i changed my engine oil to Agip's Full Synthetic(SAE 5W-40). As any other after oil change effect,smooth as ever.....will update u guys after a week. Cherios!

:thumb: LIVE TO RIDE.........RIDE TO LIVE LONGER.....JOY is BMW :thumb:

Disaster ride : Piaggio ><8

Ne><t ride : HONDA CBF150

Current ride : BMW GTS

Future ride : HONDA CBF1000

also, pls check your front brake pad

the moment the mechanic took out my front wheel to change tyre

1 section of the brake pad actually broke off

and he say this brake pad design abit weird

he actually run to other bikeshop to get 1 set for me.

just becareful, only scare it will jam your front wheel.

:cool:

how to do air/fuel mixture tuning, my 2 cents

but you can only do it after you ride for some distance, engine must be warm up.

1) remove the side cover on the left side

2) you see the carburator, with 2 screw on it

3) the one with spring, is idling screw adjuster

4) the one below, is the air/fuel screw

5) to start tuning, is simple, turn up the idling until about 5k rpm (estimate)

6) ok, now you use a flat blade screw driver, turn clockwise on the fuel screw, slowly and steadily (listen carefully to the idling sound)

7) when you hear the sound is getting weak, now turn it out again

8) when you hear the rpm sound "peak", that is the ultimate setting, with the air and fuel buring the most efficiently.

9) with this, the bike should fire up without the choke

function of choke is to make the condition "rich" to help fire up.

You can give him a rough gauge considering my gf's 2nd hand Yamaha Spark was bought with 12 000km milage at $4k +. Somemore our bike at the 2nd hand market is really very short of supply, I think your friend can still fetch quite a neat sum from his sale, but I doubt anything more than 5k.
tks. I'll let him know.

blinking of both signal light?

looks good and useful.

:thumb:

count me in if you wanna do it, i know nuts about elect circuit. :cheeky:

yup, based on the bajar ppl DIY themselves, it cost about 25 dollars, i asked at UM and the price is 35. so i might go to UM next sat to install. i know JB will be cheaper.. haha but i dont think i be going there. how rookie, wanna meet next sat to go UM at defu lane to do?

Monster Energy......CBF150........

"'Chances Favored The Prepared Mind"

"Your Ambition outweighs Your Talent!"

yup, based on the bajar ppl DIY themselves, it cost about 25 dollars, i asked at UM and the price is 35. so i might go to UM next sat to install. i know JB will be cheaper.. haha but i dont think i be going there. how rookie, wanna meet next sat to go UM at defu lane to do?

can do, i thought we can DIY ? :cheeky:

but it will be good to make a new fren. :thumb:

can do, i thought we can DIY ? :cheeky:

but it will be good to make a new fren. :thumb:

weekdays i also can make it, so let me know wat time gd for you,. sms me at 94887775. cheers

Hullo guys... just would like to know how's the 2nd hand market like for CBF150.. as far as i know its virtually non-existent as it is such a good bike that everyone who buys one... keeps it!! Keen on trying it one day!!

haha, your CBR150 also gd ride wat. higher max speed than CBF150.

Hey guys, as you all know I do not represent any bike shop or make any profits for saying this, but I just added nanoballs into my tank and I really recommend it cause the difference can be felt! The bike runs more quieter and smoother than without the nanoball. Previously I tried the EP-01 (available at Esso) and I think the effect is somewhat the same. So if you want a preview of what adding nanoball will be like, try out the EP-01 first ($2.99)

my bro bought this bike, but now he pass to me becoz he got a coy van

have rode the bike a few times, so far, i feel the bike is very good, in a few ways

- quieter than my previous bike

- faster

- lower fuel consumption

- easy riding position

- low maintenance

- easy to ride, handling wise is good

etc..

Hullo guys... just would like to know how's the 2nd hand market like for CBF150.. as far as i know its virtually non-existent as it is such a good bike that everyone who buys one... keeps it!! Keen on trying it one day!!

Duno if you know Zed, I tried his CBR150 and I felt from CBR to CBF there is a sudden jump in comfort level. From too much weight on my palms and slightly forward bent posture when riding CBR suddenly to my own CBF with upright posture and little pressure on my palms, I felt that riding a CBF is such a huge relief.

But when riding CBR whoa the sound of the exhaust and the speed cannot fight. Anyway there are some uncles selling off their CBF 150, look hard enough and I think you may be able to find a couple.

But you really need lots of luck looking, cause I THINK that those who ride their CBF really love their CBF and won't be selling it so soon. I myself intend to keep my CBF until my Class 2, then maybe I will either buy a GS or Africa Twin. Even then, I might rather leave my CBF in my driveway to keep as memento than to sell it off. Let my future children and grandchildren see the bike that I used to ride when I was studying.

Anyway, before I stray off topic, Good luck looking!

well, I got a friend who might be selling his new CBF150 bike as he just got a job that pays for all his tranport. Though he loves the bike, he doesn't want the bike to become white elephant. He only bought it for few mths only:). I only know that he's paying installment approx. $149x33mths? Don't know wat price he's willing to let go but I'll ask if u're interested. btw, I believe he has 42litres box install as well. The bike is colour is black.

If u're wondering why I didn't take over....well, I'm riding my TA150 and very happy with my bike as it's a reliable workhorse and hve not given me much problem:D.