SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Runner Bikes Gilera Club

the british invasion

hmm.. we not the onLy group of runners know.. got many other groups scattering ard.. now runner Like taxi Liao. haha.

hougang to tampines 5 minits...

confirm confirm pick up hougang tampines 5 minits...

thankiu... haha...

.::ModPedz::.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tak gi mane mane lah aku order untuk dia, so the items sent to my house je..

then semalam kat alameen duduk berbual turus balik nanti ajak engkau dari jauh datang buang buang masa je... hehehe...

mana ade jauh.. KL baru jauh.

hahaha KL memang jauh seh...

Woit! K dah balik? Senyap2 jer dier... tak sempat aku nak jumpa! :weep: Tapi semalam Handphone aku satu hari tak operational... Battery dah habis and terlekat kat office dari pagi sampai lewat malam... Boring seh....

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

hey guys do u know ni bunyi datang dari mane...i already check the variator and waterpump but seems to be ok, cabut all the waterpump and cabut variator also still got this sound...pomen ask to turun enjin but so lazy n expensive la :p

whoa.. sounds Like car dry cLutch.. haha. sounds Like piston rubbing aLso.. danger tu.

yah, we do have regular rides. just stay up

we'll update...

thanks bro,

anyway, aku beli ni moto tak de manual. what is the maintenance schedule eh?

aku tengok tu future scootering web site they have a full servicing package, macam banayk benda kena tukar. how often you do full servicing?

:p

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb122/backmarker_2007/Bike%20Pics/ducati.jpg

thanks bro,

aku tengok tu future scootering web site they have a full servicing package, macam banayk benda kena tukar. how often you do full servicing?

GUYS!!! tONITE MIT UP AT MEMORIAL AFTER 10PM. c U ALL THERE!!

Scoota Regiment

Hey guys... i juz tried my top speed at tpe.... only 110 and it's full throttle... wad da heck? and i have a malossi air filter in it? it help in the pick up but distance hancur... i weigh 110kg.. izzit my weight? or izzit the bike? previous owner nvr ride for 5 to 6 months i think... sumore i open full throttle like blast. the minyak like sangkot2 ar and like engine one to die. kindly share ur knowledge k...

DANNY TADA

Hey guys... i juz tried my top speed at tpe.... only 110 and it's full throttle... wad da heck? and i have a malossi air filter in it? it help in the pick up but distance hancur... i weigh 110kg.. izzit my weight? or izzit the bike? previous owner nvr ride for 5 to 6 months i think... sumore i open full throttle like blast. the minyak like sangkot2 ar and like engine one to die. kindly share ur knowledge k...

its ur carb setting must be right. main jet and air jet must be in correct size to give the best flow in the carb tru the engine.. Malossi air filter is just the filter. And check ur rollers weight.

Scoota Regiment

thanks bro,

actually tak yah banyak benda....

tukar ape yg patut je...previous owner kalau da do full servicing,

u just ride till 15000km n u do another servicing.

kedai memang nak untung tapi kalau tau,

no need to spent much....engine oil, gear oil, plug.

Simple servicing will do if ur previous owner did take care of it...:cool:

N ya, roller n belting, just do check once in awhile....

RBGC

SG CHAPTER

why not meet up n see wat we can do bout it..theory n practical wise, different.

RBGC

SG CHAPTER