Runner Bikes Gilera Club

the british invasion

• Replies 2.4k

fooh, commando kepe? tapi situ pun ada artillery tak salah...

Nope.. not commando :smile: Rifle man onlie lah :cheeky: Cause i like to Chao Keng :lol:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Anyone interested for a paintball session cum Get-Along-Session some where next month should be end month. Plz put in ur names & contact no. by 2nd week next month in as i need to plan up... Game will fall on a Sunday morning... Prices roughly about 50-60 buckz per pax... Any enquiries dont hesitate to PM me...

:gun: :gun: :gun:

1)

6)

7)

8)Part Of It

Takde Org Ke Nak Main Paintball?? After Dat Kiter Leh Cari Mas Selamat Skali Ngan Tembak Tu..

*Part Of It *

Anyone interested for a paintball session cum Get-Along-Session some where next month should be end month. Plz put in ur names & contact no. by 2nd week next month in as i need to plan up... Game will fall on a Sunday morning... Prices roughly about 50-60 buckz per pax... Any enquiries dont hesitate to PM me...

:gun: :gun: :gun:

1)

Zewl.. Kau Plan The Event Tapi Name Kau Takde Pulak..

*Part Of It *

to all my fellow runners.... i am so sorry for being unable to turn up for the jamboree earlier today.. had some personal things to do.. but anyway, nice to be riding with u ppl from pasir ris to geylang.. hehe see u ppl someday.. keep me updated of the events ok? btw zewl the paintball kat mane ah?

..sCooter tUning is nOt a cRime..

..kiLLing iNnocent Lives iN tHe mIddLe eAst is a cRime..

..eNd aLL waRs in tHe wOrLd..

to all my fellow runners.... i am so sorry for being unable to turn up for the jamboree earlier today.. had some personal things to do.. but anyway, nice to be riding with u ppl from pasir ris to geylang.. hehe see u ppl someday.. keep me updated of the events ok? btw zewl the paintball kat mane ah?

there's a few places not yet consperm which 1...

.::ModPedz::.

my humble apologies 2 all my rgbc peeps for not attending d jamboree.. werk ar.. will mit u guys a d nxt event aite..

amacam bole salah type dude RBGC lah.. bukan RGBC.. hehe

..sCooter tUning is nOt a cRime..

..kiLLing iNnocent Lives iN tHe mIddLe eAst is a cRime..

..eNd aLL waRs in tHe wOrLd..

my tyre juz got puncture by a huge nail yest.. pushed my bike 2 d nearest bike shop n got it fixed (plastered/tampal).. but mechanic ask me 2 get dis tyre repair kit thingy 2 rily seal d hole.. anibody noes hw effective dis ting is? its a can dat has a tube dat is suppose 2 b attach 2 ur tyre's air vent.. den wen u activate d can a foamy substance goes into d tyre.. den de-tach d hose n move d bike 4 a dist 2 evenly spread d foamy substance inside d tyre 2 seal d lobang.. my tyre's thread still new ar so i dun rily wanna change yet..

Why so serious?