SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Runner Bikes Gilera Club

the british invasion

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im a newby...can i join?

Hahaha feel free to join the group. If u wish to be informed of outings, feel free to PM british invasion :lol: He's "da man" :smile: So far the guys has been quite quiet.. no outings ahz bros?? :confused:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Latest MotorCulture Issue: SGD$3.00

Riding Around the isLand in search of the mag: SGD$10.00 worth of petroL

FinaLLy got one, brings home, shows friends, then finds out its the backdated issue: PRICELESS

There are some things that money just can't buy, for everything eLse, there's CONTROVERSY

FinaLLy got one, brings home, shows friends, then finds out its the backdated issue: PRICELESS

There are some things that money just can't buy, for everything eLse, there's CONTROVERSY

Wahahaha.. u sure that thing hapened? :lol: Kesian seh controversy :cheeky: But i saw the magazine already, u guys rocks! Too bad me and toytoy reached there late, kalau tak leh masuk sekali :sian: Right or not toytoy?

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

not intrested and no experienced :cheeky:

Yerlah tu...u r experienced but u just not interested :lol: Next time bah.. when we go out with the RBGC's :smile:

Hi all it's has been a long time since i last post . I am riding 07 vxr200 , i am intending to sell it due to upgrading to class 2a. My bike have already fully paid . can i ask how much is the market price for 07 vxr ? i actually also did some out look modification to my bike . can u guys help mi out???

bwhahahahhahahah!!!!!!!

Nx tyme check ferst before buyin dude...

RBGC

SG CHAPTER

happening abes.... so sunday brape ramai moto mau turun? mau kasi gegar expo ngan loud pipes ni.. aku pun tk sabar nk tgk RBGC nye display bike.. hehe

..sCooter tUning is nOt a cRime..

..kiLLing iNnocent Lives iN tHe mIddLe eAst is a cRime..

..eNd aLL waRs in tHe wOrLd..

Bike Asia InternationaL Exhibition For BicycLes and MotorcycLes

10 - 13 ApriL 2008, Singapore Expo HaLL 3

Admission charge: $15.00

Those who are interested in going.. pLease contact The British Imitation to order tickets. most of the guys wiLL be goin on Sunday 13 apriL.. i think.

Tickets wiLL be ordered on thursday morning 10 ApriL. So this List goes up untiL tomorrow midnight. Leave your name.. contact no. n how many tix u wanna get in the List beLow. payment wise.. aris wiLL update Later.

Those who have made earLier orders to aris pLs refrain from submitting your name again to avoid confusion.