SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Runner Bikes Gilera Club

the british invasion

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alermak... mengkudu man takle join ah meetup.. dis weekend keje n mau settle scrap of old bike ah.. hehe next time ok peepz.. ciaoz... mengkudu power!!

..sCooter tUning is nOt a cRime..

..kiLLing iNnocent Lives iN tHe mIddLe eAst is a cRime..

..eNd aLL waRs in tHe wOrLd..

Ok, aku on fer this trip....yan how...?????

It's just a one day thing....

Bang, tak jadi naik utara ehz? :confused:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

utara pLan naik bas/kapaL ajaib.. pasaL nak bawak baLik 3 duffLe bags fuLL of new wardrobe.

Ohz camtu kar? Hmm.. kalau cam tu leh lah aku gi peyambong... baru nak bilang si john yang aku tak leh tolong organise bab nak naik utara :cheeky:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

there's a reason why they named tht place sentosa....i'm guessing it was previously spelled as Sandtosa...as some of u guys might have known, that Singapore is lacking of sand for their new terrains and constructions in future. Just that they don't wanna reveal their future plans in the industry and make us fellow Singaporeans aware that the little island indeed has alot of sands and soon they are going to transfer all of them back and just call Sandtosa......to.......TOSA.

[

there's a reason why they named tht place sentosa....i'm guessing it was previously spelled as Sandtosa...as some of u guys might have known, that Singapore is lacking of sand for their new terrains and constructions in future. Just that they don't wanna reveal their future plans in the industry and make us fellow Singaporeans aware that the little island indeed has alot of sands and soon they are going to transfer all of them back and just call Sandtosa......to.......TOSA.

sentosa in malay means peaceful..

-death is a promise from god at birth-

-everyone dies, but only some lived-

nid sum advices here.. anybody usin hurricane filters? got feedback from a mech dat hurricane filters r not recommended as rain water easily seeps in.. anybody can enlighten me on dis?

i using it for around 1month.... so far so good lah never happen anything...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/evilben_85/evil.jpg

Piaggio Typhoon 125 - FW596E

Yamaha X1-S - FY5414D

Gilera Runner VXR 200 - FBB4445P

XR400 - FP5404E

DRZ400SM - FBB9987J

bros...went wif u guys e other day 4 bike asia..didnt tok much though..segan..haha...btw check wif u guys, where can i change to e wire mesh ting jus above ur foot plates.e 1 which lets out e hot air from ur engine.(dont even noe what its called,haha)..im riding 06 btw.still damn new to all this..roughly around how much ah. thanks.appreciate it.

running on ice.

http://wikiriders.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/him3.jpg

bros...went wif u guys e other day 4 bike asia..didnt tok much though..segan..haha...btw check wif u guys, where can i change to e wire mesh ting jus above ur foot plates.e 1 which lets out e hot air from ur engine.(dont even noe what its called,haha)..im riding 06 btw.still damn new to all this..roughly around how much ah. thanks.appreciate it.

segan pakai skirt. heh.

if u wanna DIY.. u can check out hardware/industriaL eqpt stores aLong jLn besar.. near sungai rd.. ard LAB.. n ask for wire mesh.. there's Lotsa varieties to choose from.. n they seLL big sheets for Low prices.. roughLy abt 10 bucks for 1ft by 4ft piece. u can share n/or cut them as u pLease. that thing is caLLed the radiator vent/air intake vent.

all good til today? so today got problem?

LOL! rephrase. aLL good for now. i encountered once onLy when the seaL that connects the coupLing to the mesh broke.. but thats manufacturer fauLt. got it repLaced FOC. other than that. water probLems.. none.. cos my carb's weLL protected.

LOL! rephrase. aLL good for now. i encountered once onLy when the seaL that connects the coupLing to the mesh broke.. but thats manufacturer fauLt. got it repLaced FOC. other than that. water probLems.. none.. cos my carb's weLL protected.

wah, carb got insurance ah? haha..

-death is a promise from god at birth-

-everyone dies, but only some lived-

segan pakai skirt. heh.

if u wanna DIY.. u can check out hardware/industriaL eqpt stores aLong jLn besar.. near sungai rd.. ard LAB.. n ask for wire mesh.. there's Lotsa varieties to choose from.. n they seLL big sheets for Low prices.. roughLy abt 10 bucks for 1ft by 4ft piece. u can share n/or cut them as u pLease. that thing is caLLed the radiator vent/air intake vent.

haha..ok bro tanks..e other day memang aku nak pakai skirt...tapi..raining....btw ada yg ready made pat kedai which they can fix tak.the metal vent ting.just wondering...

running on ice.

http://wikiriders.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/him3.jpg