SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SUSPension Related Discussion

sky_80

MERGED THREAD

Topic : HELP ON SHOX SPECS PLEASE

Description : Nil

hi all cub riders,

Hope somebody can help me.

I was wondering if any of you have any specs on the lowering shocks for Honda Sonic??? or any better substitues or alternate.

please let me know the brand and model number if have.and also id possible where to get one here in Singapore

Hope to hear from anyone of u.

regards

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

urs with the canister or without? cos witout black in clr i gt for 95 bucks..for ma x1...

Honda CRM 125-2004-2006

Yamaha X-1(Red)-2004-2009

Yamaha Spark 135-2006 june- 2007 jan

Yamaha Y125Z-2006-2008

Honda Super 4 spec 3(jan) 2007-2008 March

M.R.T -March 2008 till present

Gazi is not the best shocks for Cubs. Not even in Thailand. Gazi is made in shop house set up while YSS is a full profesional factory. The best shocks in Thailand is YSS and they have a 30 years history compared to gazi who has only 5. Furthermore, the new range of YSS uses White power shocks techonology. I have tried both Gazi and YSS and i prefer YSS. Attached is a picture of only a part of YSS conferance room but it shows their 30 years history.

Anyway, iam just stating what i feel hoping it will help you guys make decisions when buying products from Thailand. In fact iam very angry with YSS because they failed to customised a shock for my Sonic full motard conversion on time. Anyway the bike came in 2nd in a competition and so they loose out in publicity.

Originally posted by akront@Nov 13 2005, 01:46 PM

Gazi is not the best shocks for Cubs. Not even in Thailand. Gazi is made in shop house set up while YSS is a full profesional factory. The best shocks in Thailand is YSS and they have a 30 years history compared to gazi who has only 5. Furthermore, the new range of YSS uses White power shocks techonology. I have tried both Gazi and YSS and i prefer YSS. Attached is a picture of only a part of YSS conferance room but it shows their 30 years history.

Anyway, iam just stating what i feel hoping it will help you guys make decisions when buying products from Thailand. In fact iam very angry with YSS because they failed to customised a shock for my Sonic full motard conversion on time. Anyway the bike came in 2nd in a competition and so they loose out in publicity.

do u have the addresses of YSS or Gazi in thailand?

or know of any parts and accessories factory or showrooms in thailand for cubs?

will be heading up soon, would appreciate ur help.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c349/pauche/rossivspauche.jpg

had to admit tat YSS is a good choice.

LEAF departure is B`cos of WIND pursit or TREE didn't ask her to stay?

U YEARN for wat u FANTASIZE den 2 realise who U should TREASURE...

å¶çš„离去是因为风的追足还是树没有挽留

你期望你所è¦å¾—, 但å´æ²¡æœ‰å‘现到你所真正ç惜的

http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~limtianc/achew_sig.gif

Originally posted by Pauche@Nov 13 2005, 10:54 PM

do u have the addresses of YSS or Gazi in thailand?

or know of any parts and accessories factory or showrooms in thailand for cubs?

will be heading up soon, would appreciate ur help.

Yo bro, give me a call at 070700055 and i will be glad to show you around. You can visit YSS website at http://www.yss.co.th

Check out their GP and competition range.

Originally posted by yan_13@Nov 14 2005, 11:23 AM

from what i heard , the yamaha nuovo using G@Zi shocks as their standard shocks right ? $148 ? without canister how much ?

Erm....i own a Nouvo and Mio but the stock shocks look like China made ones. If you are riding a Nouvo and want Gazi i got a set of second hand ones for sale. No canister $50 self collect in Bedok on Saturday.

Originally posted by awesome 1@Nov 16 2005, 09:13 PM

hey pauche u go bangkok by road or by air????

if by air may b i can follow....

by road..wah lau backside sure buay tahan liao...

can kirim or not????:cheeky: :thumb:

by two wheels.

:goodluck:

wats ur next ride after selling?

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c349/pauche/rossivspauche.jpg