SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

=== Bukit Panjang/Bukit Batok/Bukit Gombak ===

Chic_Gal

oh i love the kekou mian! the coffeeshop under the multistory carpark rite? =D

haha... yup... but open quite late lei... or too early... lol

Ride safe.. Never drink and ride...

Honda NSR150RR --> Aug 2009 - Oct 2011

Yamaha YZF R1 '08 --> Oct 2011 - April 2013

Yamaha X1 --> Oct 2012 - Present

Yamaha YZA R1 '11 --> April 2013 - Present

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha hmm ive never been to ke kou mian. lets try over there then^^ So im free mostly after 4pm..

Need to know how many are going.. date wise still not confirmed. can be this friday till next week sunday 16th dec - 25th dec

Time, preferrably after 4pm for weekdays.

Venue , Ke kou mian and more? (decide whr after ke kou mian)

Meeting Point-------- any suggestions? somewhere with big space, free parking and well recognised.

people confirmed are-- ME!

1)peAceNWAR (foreveralone)

2)

3)

Haha hmm ive never been to ke kou mian. lets try over there then^^ So im free mostly after 4pm..

Need to know how many are going.. date wise still not confirmed. can be this friday till next week sunday 16th dec - 25th dec

Meeting Point-------- any suggestions? somewhere with big space, free parking and well recognised.

2)

3)

bro ke kou mian only start operating at around 2 to 3a.m in the morning..

2)

3)

bro ke kou mian only start operating at around 2 to 3a.m in the morning..

Yea man... haha! i was thinking, like maybe we gather west, den go towards the east side.. not better meh? as in if plan too near de, some just needa walk over... den like a bit defeat de purpose of a bike grp...

good effort though... maybe plan a east side trip?

does it serve halal food? if not i just drink teh lor~ hahaha ya we meet thr, then we can plan to go other places. maybe all meet 2am at kkmian then 2.45 all riding to another place (decided after get to know each other)

i think not halal lei... haha... YA.. CONFIRMED NOT HALAL.. got pig liver inside... lol...

like that also can... =)

HAHA okay guess ill just have teh~ SO HOW??? MEET AT KKMIAN? 2 AM?

For those who dunno where is that place how? example me hahahaa!

Near fajar sec.. Tur in car park before may spring condo..

Hello bro, i'm staying in pending 120 =D

Nice to meet u. Who's organising? Lol

Yamaha X1 --> FY

Honda RVF --> FQ7***J

Yamaha R6 --> FBC 8**2U

Why not we all add each other and create a group maybe call BP Bikers in facebook.. want organise any outing just post at facebook group chat easier i think.. anyway we all live so near to each other.. if anyone need help or even ask about bikes can jus go fb see who online.. sure there will be much useful..

2005 to 2007 - Honda NSR150RR

2011 to 2012 - Suzuki GSR400

2012 to 2013 - Yamaha X1

2012 to Now - Honda CBR600RR 2012

i was planning, we all meet at a common area near the west FIRST. After that, we head to somewhere "Far". this is so that some newbies like me wont get lost since newbies like me dunno the roads well. ^^

in the current convo, meet at KKmian near fajar sec? at 2 am FIRST.

any dates u all recommend?

Why not we all add each other and create a group maybe call BP Bikers in facebook.. want organise any outing just post at facebook group chat easier i think.. anyway we all live so near to each other.. if anyone need help or even ask about bikes can jus go fb see who online.. sure there will be much useful..

Yea agreed as ppl use FB most of the time haha

i was planning, we all meet at a common area near the west FIRST. After that, we head to somewhere "Far". this is so that some newbies like me wont get lost since newbies like me dunno the roads well. ^^

in the current convo, meet at KKmian near fajar sec? at 2 am FIRST.

any dates u all recommend?

what about next week??

Do you guys have outing before? I am new =D

PS: Eh do you wear full-face helmet when u ride?

Good idea...

Yamaha X1 --> FY

Honda RVF --> FQ7***J

Yamaha R6 --> FBC 8**2U

Yea agreed as ppl use FB most of the time haha

Good idea...

Alrite.. Everyone who interested in making this facebook chat group for Bukit Panjang and nearby bikers maybe jus sent me a pm of ur facebook link.. let me add u guys up then we create a fb chat group..

2005 to 2007 - Honda NSR150RR

2011 to 2012 - Suzuki GSR400

2012 to 2013 - Yamaha X1

2012 to Now - Honda CBR600RR 2012

Alrite.. Everyone who interested in making this facebook chat group for Bukit Panjang and nearby bikers maybe jus sent me a pm of ur facebook link.. let me add u guys up then we create a fb chat group..

Bro i had sent you the link =D