SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Classic Vespa's Cafe 2009 / 2010

Vesphan

ahahha....i am not that old lah....

just that when i think back the first time i got my sprinty...it's like a decade ago...ahhahaha...

1995-1996: Yamaha TZR125

1996-1997: Kawasaki KIPS150

1997-present: Vespa Sprint Veloce

2001-2003: Honda CBR400RL

2005-2005: Honda CB400Vtec2

2005-2007: Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

2007-2011: Yamaha RXK135

2013-2014: Harley Davidson Nightster

2014-present: Harley Davidson Fatboy

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wildswans

• -ResiDue-

• Sharpey

• machine k

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fluffpuff,

good that you are joining...

i hope to join but will be scootless as mentioned..

depends on what time i knock off...will see how then....

Hie Guys.. Maybe This Is Out Topic But I Wud Like To Ask If Ani Of U Werking In Spore Power As Meter Reader?? Pls Du Pm Me.. Nid A Favour From U Guys.. URGENT!!!!!!!! :help: :help:

Originally posted by cephelix@January 17, 2007 08:56 am

whoa reddy!

abit extreme eh ur soot....

hope you're ok....

guys,does TA sell tools? or toolkit for scoots?

i dont think they sell essential tools set for vespa.. all u have to do is to collect and get a bag to store it in like i did. i slowly collect the tools til wat it is today.. most important are spark plug opener, tyre spanner( the one that the head can rotate), phillip and normal screwdriver, plier,long nose,cutter, and adjustable spanner. thats abt it. and the lastest addition was small spanenr to tighten the screw for ya clutch tension. i can show u my tool bag if we meet at meet up and u can write down the sizes cos i cant remember them.

Come original, u gotta come original...

Originally posted by fluffpuff@January 17, 2007 05:43 pm

oh ok hope to see you some day, if not friday :smile: i can always pick you up from somewhere then head down to mr prata if i am going for the meetup, just let me know. and i think cephelix's offer to pillion me to the meetup should extend to you too :cheeky:

cephelix pilllion seat only accomodate female only la. hahaha guys not accepted. :) J/K cephelix :cheer:

Come original, u gotta come original...

hahaahha....yah yah...only female pillion!

ahahah....

can can....pillion gwee....

pillion anybody!...if you're near enuf to my work place...why not?

reddy > thanx..do bring down..

kos i need the sizes..

and yeah..went to TA during lunch...asked n they said they only carry the T spanner or something like that...

planning to make a proper tool kit next pay if everything goes according to plan...

lucky just now only 1 bulb blow...$1.

phew....

need help from you guys on the internal and external stuff..

i need to get a rough gauge of how much everything will cost....n if it's logical to do it.....

-= Unsure of what to get=-

hey guys how's it going. i've been a loyal AJ customer since day one (got my vespa there haha) but today i went to TA to get a new exhaust. i've heard lots of rumors about the auntie being a nagger etc etc but to be honest i found her quite friendly and nice heehee. and although i'm not much of an expect but i thought the workmanship is comparable to that of AJ. pricing is pretty reasonable too. only thing is must go one big round through the erp gantry and up the carpark to the workshop. i even had my AJ Scooters sticker on my vespa when i went to TA haha. overall it was good, and i guess i'm on the fence on the whole AJ vs TA thingy. don't understand what's all the fuss about anyway. =P

oh and i was talking to the mechanic of TA (sorry didn't get his name) and he said earlier vespas.. those i think 10years+ actually don't require a battery at all. the battery is only intended for the IU. just learnt that today. =P so i'm just curious where does the electricity actually come from for my CDI px150?

AJ Scooters of Singapore

www.ajscooters.com

I haven't quite finish uploading the pics...

but the link is here for your reference. :smile:

http://www.picturesky.com/thumbnails.php?album=6099

Any enquiries can PM me. Last day of purchase is Saturday afternoon cos the shop owner rests on Sunday and I fly Monday early morning to SG liao :cheeky:

While stocks last...

Be contented and you have the world... be greedy and you'll never be happy.

SK I > curious to know how the exhaust extender fits onto a stock exhaust...

> how much are the flaps?

> how much is the rubber grips?

>bubble grips??

chung > yeah, went to TA twice already n the auntie didn't seem as bad as i thought it would be. workmanship to me is the same between AJ & TA but for accessories, i'll probably scout both shops first before deciding to purchase

-= Unsure of what to get=-

Originally posted by fluffpuff@January 17, 2007 05:43 pm

oh ok hope to see you some day, if not friday :smile: i can always pick you up from somewhere then head down to mr prata if i am going for the meetup, just let me know. and i think cephelix's offer to pillion me to the meetup should extend to you too :cheeky:

no worries fluffpuff....thanks for the offer....appreciate it....

prata cafe is a little hard to go without transport....AND i've got heaps of work this week....project is due....so it really depends what time i knk off from work....

fluff - yea haha guess i was lucky this time. but i refrained myself from mentioning the word "AJ" and i parked my scoot quite far away so the AJ Scooter sticker was out of sight haha. i noticed she likes to walk out and peep at bikes parked outside her shop ar heehee. but it's okay la.. all in good fun. =P

so any idea when Bianca will be ready?

AJ Scooters of Singapore

www.ajscooters.com

yep sure hope to see you gweester - my late night chat buddy together with machine_k :lol:

anyway chung - i have no idea when bianca will be ready. hopefully soon! then i can ride her to work - great opportunity since both my dad and brother are away on a trip :lol: and no wonder you didn't get to hear some classic backstabbing from the TA auntie - you didn't mention ah joo's name! haha if you don't, she will leave his name alone but if you do, hmm prepare for the floodgates to be released :cheeky:

went to TA this evening to sent my scoots for re-spray....scootless now....haiz...sianz....

i will try to make it...

Originally posted by machine k@January 17, 2007 08:38 pm

Gweester>> even with rectifier , the current won't be stable for IU? or you need to rev as you ride thru gantries? thought for IU, you need to have a steady constant supply of power (aka battery).

just wondering

As i do not go thru gantry very often (probably only 3-4 month), i was contemplating whether to put the IU or not....the battery take up space so my mechanic recommended me a better rectifier and tap the current direct from the coil-drive...

machine_k, for your question...from my past experience with rectifier + battery...yes, u need to rev when gtg thru gantry but you will be opening your throttle anyway....