SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Archive] 1 Day trip Outing!!!!!!

Meat Eater

wen HL .... and got the spooky thing fix .... straight away ....

We don't like the way they do it. Did they check all spoke ?

Life sux..Take control ..and live it and pick yourselves up now.. die later

if the roads end ....i go off road

Honda Shadow ACE 400 1997

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

"Bikers Don't bleed, we mark our territory"...

"Bikers Don't leave our body behind , we just a smear on the road"

"Bikers Don't cry When we Die, we just let others do it on our behalf"

"Bikers Don't stop Riding,We keep cruzing after we Die"

• Replies 89k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Encik Pat

• diddy the patient

• Sâundless

• huairen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they just call me and ask me to bring it down tml ... they wan to do a full check and adjustment if necessary

they need to rebalance the spoke again

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

Yup .... They scare it out of balance tats why like tat

dont know whether is it a good idea to ask for spare when u go endau rompin

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

yup yup.

their conclusion :

2 times and 2 riders = design fault

2 times and same rider = rider's fault

haha

nb .... i am the one testing the bike to the limit for all S10 rider ...

and they like tat say me .... dun fren them liao .... hehehe

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580886_3903222993432_1440829392_n.jpg

nb .... i am the one testing the bike to the limit for all S10 rider ...

and they like tat say me .... dun fren them liao .... hehehe

U need me to carry some spares to Phuket for U by aeroplane?

Edited by Bad_Man

FN XXXX L - Yamaha RXZ - 2008 to 20??

To be old and wise, you must first be young and foolish.

What are the odds of having two punctures, on the same tyre, on separate occasions, in a 223km ride?:dozed:

yup yup.

their conclusion :

2 times and 2 riders = design fault

2 times and same rider = rider's fault

haha

#like#

Pat shld go find bike mags/shows, become the Stig for bikes.

MD

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=177769&d=1286428855

Can carry a spare Rim there for me ... Hehe

U got spare rim or not?...I serious leh...

What are the odds of having two punctures, on the same tyre, on separate occasions, in a 223km ride?:dozed:

serious .... i dun have spare rim or spoke ... but if can .. carry my bor go can ... hahaha

U buy her the ticket and she can fly(and walk) herself to Phuket.....no need to carry one....haha

Trip Genting - 15.Dec.07

..........Trip Malacca - 30.Dec.07

....................Trip Telok Jawa Seafood - 12.Jan.08

..............................Trip A&W + Go Kart - 20.Jan.08

........................................Trip Port Dickson/ Malacca - 26.Jan.08

.................................................. Trip Kluang/Mersing/Permas Go Kart - 3.Feb.08

.................................................. ..........Trip Desaru/Kota Tinggi - 10.Feb.08

.................................................. ....................Trip Kluang/Batu Pahat/Kukup - 17.Feb.08

.................................................. ..............................Trip Pengerang -24.Feb.08

.................................................. ........................................Trip Cherating - 1.March.08

.................................................. .................................................. Trip Batu Pahat/Kulai - 15.March.08

.................................................. .................................................. ..........Trip Cameroon - 21 to 23.March.08

.................................................. .................................................. ....................Trip Pulai Falls - 30.March.08

.................................................. .................................................. ..............................Trip NANAS Animal Farm - 6.April.08

.................................................. .................................................. ........................................Trip Phuket Bike Week And Songkran - 9 to 14 April

.................................................. .................................................. ..............................Trip Malacca & Muar Hot Spring - 20.April.08

.................................................. .................................................. .....................Trip Genting - 3 May 08

.................................................. .................................................. ..........Trip KL and many More - 17 to 19 May 08

.................................................. .................................................T rip Mersing 2 - 1 Jun 08

.................................................. .......................................Trip A&W & Go Kart - 7 Jun 08

.................................................. .............................Trip Bekok fall - 22 Jun 08

.................................................. ...................Trip Kukup Paintball - 6 Jul 08

.................................................. .........Trip Batuk Pahat Durian - 13 Jul 08

.................................................T rip Rechado Light House - 19 Jul 08

.......................................Trip Betong - 9 To 11 Aug 08

.............................Trip Kota Tinggi - 24 Aug 08

..................Trip Cameron Highest Peak - 6 & 7 Sep 08

..........Trip Kukup 1 Night Stay - 13 & 14 Sep 08

Trip Kluang Explorion - 21 Sep 08

..........Trip Labis - 5 Oct 08

.....................Trip Koh Samui / 3NCR Ride - 19 To 26 Oct 08

...............................Trip Plentong GO Kart and off road trail - 9 Nov 08

.........................................Trip Kg Peta - 23 Nov 08

.................................................. .Trip Penang - 6 To 8 Dec 08

.................................................. ...........Trip Genting - 14 Dec 08

.................................................. .....................Trip Cameron - 31 Dec 08 To 2 Jan 09

.................................................. ...............................Trip Melaka Nyonya - 4 Jan 09

.................................................. .........................................Trip Kg Malayu 18 Jan 09

.................................................. .................................................. .Trip krabi - 24 To 28 Jan 09

.................................................. .................................................. ...........Trip Mersing 1 Feb 09

.................................................. .................................................. .....................Trip Labis 8 Feb 09

.................................................. .................................................. ...............................Trip Kukup 21 - 22 Feb 09

.................................................. .................................................. .........................................Trip Rompin 8 Mar 09

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .Trip Sg Pandan Waterfall / KL 15 - 26 Mar 09

.................................................. .................................................. .........................................Trip Pengeran 29 Mar 09

.................................................. .................................................. ...............................Trip Phuket Bike Week 9 To 14 Apr 09

.................................................. .................................................. .....................Trip Sg Selai 1 May 09

.................................................. .................................................. ...........Trip Fraser's Hill 9 May 09

.................................................. .................................................. .Trip Durain Plantation 28 Jun 2009

.................................................. .........................................Trip Sg Selai Redo 19 Jul 09

.................................................. ...............................Trip Me & Bor Panang + Cameron 24-26 July 09

.................................................. .....................Trip KL / Genting 9 - 10 Aug 09

.................................................. ...........Trip Sg Rengit / Desaru - 5 Sep 09

.................................................. .Trip Melaka - 12 - 13 Sep 09

.........................................Trip 3NCR Penang - 25-28 Sep 09

...............................Trip Sg Lembing - 17-19 Oct 09

..................Trip Cameron - 27-29 Nov 09

use to post this last time .. wonder how long will it be if i have carry it on till today

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580886_3903222993432_1440829392_n.jpg

baby coming , getting married

V-strom 1k

Dr 200