SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Archive] 1 Day trip Outing!!!!!!

Meat Eater

• Replies 89k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Encik Pat

• diddy the patient

• Sâundless

• huairen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wat world you talking abt ... ???

becareful of gays

Life sux..Take control ..and live it and pick yourselves up now.. die later

if the roads end ....i go off road

Honda Shadow ACE 400 1997

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

"Bikers Don't bleed, we mark our territory"...

"Bikers Don't leave our body behind , we just a smear on the road"

"Bikers Don't cry When we Die, we just let others do it on our behalf"

"Bikers Don't stop Riding,We keep cruzing after we Die"

1 person eat cannot order many varieties of food lei. buay steady lo tot u will say all go yew meng eat together

why .. you wan go steady wit me arr .... steady i eat mei shi you pay for me lor .... steady pu pi pi lor

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580886_3903222993432_1440829392_n.jpg

Tis is interesting

There is only 12 months in a year. When you get paid a '13th month' of wages, you will feel delighted, no? No. Why do you think footballers in the English Premier League are paid weekly?

Ponder over these points.

Unless you are on commission or special bonus wage schemes, chances are you are paid a fixed amount of money monthly in Singapore.

Is there a possibility you get paid $10/hour on some days and $12/hour on some days in your course of work over the year? Of course not. You get paid the same rate year in year out, until you get a raise. If that's the case,

"Why are you paid the some amount of money in January and February?"

If you still don't get it. There are 31 days in January and there are 28 (normally) days in February. The question now - are you overpaid for February or underpaid in January? You choose what you want to believe in.

To me, February is the only month you get paid correctly in the whole year in Singapore. Employers in Singapore will never overpay you in February. Fat hope and you know it. There are four weeks in a month and we get paid for 28 days in a month. that's it. Straightforward.

In short we are underpaid in every other month other than February.

January - 3 days

March - 3 days

April - 2 days

May - 3 days

June - 2 days

July - 3 days

August - 3 days

September - 2 days

October - 3 days

November - 2 days

December - 3 days

3 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 3 = 29 days.

The shorter way to calculate this would be:

1 month 4 weeks.

You get paid 12 times a year = 12 x 4 = 48 weeks.

There are 52 weeks in a year. 52 - 48 = 4 weeks unpaid

The fact is that Singapore employers hold 29 days of your pay over the year and could refuse to pay you your rightful money if you did not 'perform'. Even if they do it, that meant many employees in Singapore did not get any bonuses from their companies at all. The 13th month is your pay. It is Not a bonus!

In reality, if they pay us back the '13th month bonus', they employer still owe us 1 day's wages (29 - 28) and get away with it year after year, decade after decade. If you leave the company before the year is up your '13th month bonus' is forfeited instead of pro-rated. That's robbery.

This is ridiculous. The manpower laws in Singapore are not stopping the businesses against such unfair practices and the NTUC is not doing their job fighting for the rights of workers.

The next time you receive your "13th month bonus", ask yourself why are you feeling so happy getting back what you deserve in the first place?

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580886_3903222993432_1440829392_n.jpg

1yr .. 55,000km ... fz6 .. no problem

1&half yr ... 75,000km .. tdm .. no problem

1&half yr .. 40,000km .. B~~ ... miss 5 trip ...

8months in shop for repair or waiting for parts ...

maybe i am suay or wat .. i dun know ...

wat do you think ...

1yr .. 55,000km ... fz6 .. no problem

1&half yr ... 75,000km .. tdm .. no problem

1&half yr .. 40,000km .. B~~ ... miss 5 trip ...

8months in shop for repair or waiting for parts ...

maybe i am suay or wat .. i dun know ...

wat do you think ...

It's not he bike , it's the mechanics behind the operations of the bike some mechanism is sound knowing what going on beside being economically utilse and some mechanism is very high prices but useless, you have met the second mechanism. should advise all potential bikers to avoid facing the second mechanism behind biking ; the highly price mechanism

Life sux..Take control ..and live it and pick yourselves up now.. die later

if the roads end ....i go off road

Honda Shadow ACE 400 1997

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

"Bikers Don't bleed, we mark our territory"...

"Bikers Don't leave our body behind , we just a smear on the road"

"Bikers Don't cry When we Die, we just let others do it on our behalf"

"Bikers Don't stop Riding,We keep cruzing after we Die"

It's not he bike , it's the mechanics behind the operations of the bike some mechanism is sound knowing what going on beside being economically utilse and some mechanism is very high prices but useless, you have met the second mechanism. should advise all potential bikers to avoid facing the second mechanism behind biking ; the highly price mechanism

Agreed .... Agreed ...