Any ladies there who are interested to enrol for class 2B with SDCC?

Kaicious

• Replies 112

like me say b4, comes to daring or nt, even guys dared not ride scram cos too high la, not stable la..and wadsover reasons...its always the rider..seen a few gals ride better at trail den guys..so dun feel down...just concentrate to get ur license den find out more on wad bike suitable for ya..

actually i quite like vespa. eversince i saw one on the road, with britain flag painted on it somemore I fell in love with it immediately, it has a very simple design and everyone could hop on it. cute:) hope mine will be a full red one.

Edited by Kaicious

Originally Posted by nebulaz

kinda worry for the scrams gals on ur fetish...hehe....btw have been to trail wif ya bike b4 bro?wd bike you ride now?nt the varadero 125 i guess?...share ur experience leh...

Dis one for bruda Razid la...nt u...alamakz.....

actually i quite like vespa. eversince i saw one on the road, with britain flag painted on it somemore I fell in love with it immediately, it has a very simple design and everyone could hop on it. cute hope mine will be a full red one.

for this, I rest my case...cheers..

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/nebulaz/KTM-Pink-1.jpg

HUA Hua hua....WADEVER..AR you STOOPID OR WAD? HUA hua hua version 2.....

kaicious.. da 1.5 i was referrin to is a gerl.. gerl also can be garang like guyz mah.. if u really like it.. itz ur passion.. u`ll find meanz n wayz to ride one..

btw.. u n my gf da same.. newayz.. she is arnd 1.53.. n ridin a scrammie too.. an xr125 to be precise.. used to n still liked da vintage vespa n hated scrammies back den.. after i owned one.. she also wanna ride one.. hahaha..

so dun rush in pickin ur bike.. get ur 2b ferz.. once u`ve tried ridin already.. roughly u`ll noe which bike is more suitable fer ya.. all da bez..! =)

You Ain`t Ridin.. If It Ain`t Slidin..

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k301/trialsin/siggie3.jpg

did someone talked abt me..? hauhuahua.. yeah beb.. concentrate on ur license ferz k.. itz good la dat u think far.. hehe.. later pass owedi can go out wit me & ma riding-chix.. LOL! all da bez ya! :thumb:

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/dila06/MDsignature.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/dila06/dirrtay/roost.gif BrAaAp

kinda worry for the scrams gals on ur fetish...hehe....btw have been to trail wif ya bike b4 bro?wd bike you ride now?nt the varadero 125 i guess?...share ur experience leh...

lol nebulaz. dun worry, i wont do anything crazy for my fetish. i use to ride a wr2 but that was a long time ago. didnt go for a lot of trail (only twice) due to my back pain. and now, dah rilekkk. riding varadero125 and pretty happy with it. go touring once in a while. but still having back pain. haiz. but i might be getting a secong bike soon. still considering a gilera or scrambler.

kaicious.. da 1.5 i was referrin to is a gerl.. gerl also can be garang like guyz mah.. if u really like it.. itz ur passion.. u`ll find meanz n wayz to ride one..

=)

did someone talked abt me..? hauhuahua.. yeah beb.. concentrate on ur license ferz k.. itz good la dat u think far.. hehe.. later pass owedi can go out wit me & ma riding-chix.. LOL! all da bez ya! :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb:

All the best tu ya..Be confident yu WILL pass..heheh...:angel: :angel:

!=-=-=R E D || B L A C K =-=-=!

:nobuaya: :nobuaya: :nobuaya: :nobuaya: :nobuaya:

:eek: DAMM!!.. when a guy over here ask questions bout a bike.... everone shot him like crazy :gun: :cry: ........ when a lady ask for some opion......... everyone wanna be the first to post.... :angel:

ani way... all the best Kaicious :goodluck:

Slow nevermind.... Pattern must be nice.... Bike must be BLING...

didnt go for a lot of trail (only twice) due to my back pain. and now, dah rilekkk. riding varadero125 and pretty happy with it. go touring once in a while. but still having back pain. haiz. but i might be getting a secong bike soon. still considering a gilera or scrambler.

since u got a back pain, would recommend a cruiser for ur next bike...gilera or scram, definitely WONT suit ya..since u say u wana rilekz mah....I simply cant imagine u go for ur occasional touring on ur varadero 125 with ur cronic backpain...cos normal guys wont do dat..unless.....hehe

wouldnt wanna end up like you losing out on a lot from your shadow slasher... wat happen actually?

hehe..totally diff story from ur cronic back problem and still doing touring on ur 125 tourer...do a search on the cruiser section...bruda if u wana find out...

as I have said, if you know u've got back issues and still wana go long distance, in a vara...u still can..its just nt rite cos u ll be suffering in the end...get it?..cheers..

hey der! i'l b enrollin fr 2B at ssdc..n i've oso tink far.. ever since i seen lady riders n seeing my bf riding scramblers.. i rili da angan2 to hv one... do u tke ur prac alone or u gt ur galfrens to take wif u?my family dun rili supprt me taking bike so e Onli + most supprt i hv is frm my guy.. i ever took 2B prac at ubi & i've oso tried riding kr n rxz b4.. erm.. e thrill was undescribeable...:thumb:

but i gave up after 3 failed Attempts to pass prac 1 n having less support at dat period.. n continuously being e only lady rider taking prac 1...

Dis time.. e "feelin" of completing my 2B is so strong dat i rili cnt wait fr dis coming week to enroll myself at Ssdc.. i hope i cn fight my nervousness:giddy: upon sittin on e bike itself fr my prac 1... haha.. hope to get ur advice!!:cheeky:

:bouncefire: Ms Fire Stah-TAhhh....!!!:lovestruck:

hey der! i'l b enrollin fr 2B at ssdc..n i've oso tink far.. ever since i seen lady riders n seeing my bf riding scramblers.. i rili da angan2 to hv one... do u tke ur prac alone or u gt ur galfrens to take wif u?my family dun rili supprt me taking bike so e Onli + most supprt i hv is frm my guy.. i ever took 2B prac at ubi & i've oso tried riding kr n rxz b4.. erm.. e thrill was undescribeable...:thumb:

but i gave up after 3 failed Attempts to pass prac 1 n having less support at dat period.. n continuously being e only lady rider taking prac 1...

Dis time.. e "feelin" of completing my 2B is so strong dat i rili cnt wait fr dis coming week to enroll myself at Ssdc.. i hope i cn fight my nervousness:giddy: upon sittin on e bike itself fr my prac 1... haha.. hope to get ur advice!!:cheeky:

woot..! gd la u think far.. well, ure not alone beb.. when i took ma prac.. ive no support from ma family either.. coz i know ma parents wont allow me.. haha.. nobody knows i enrol too.. not even ma closest gf.. even ma bf wasnt too happy abt it.. but i convince him dat i can do it.. (Thank You Ayang! :p)

& since u have tried riding a kr n rxz before.. it shudnt be any probz at all rite..? (but pls arh dun ride w/o license..not worth it if get caught.. u`ll nvr know.. hehe!)

For me, i dun have any bike exp AT ALL when i enrolled ma 2b.. itz all abt passion beb.. ahakz.. & atleast u also took pracs before.. why give up halfway juz bcoz u have not enuff support..?! believe in urself if u really want this.. FINISH WHATEVER YOU`RE DOIN..! 'jangan semangat due minit'.. ahakz..

oh well, wish u all da best aite.. last but not least, GET A SCRAMMIE & join ma Riding-Chicadeez! LOL. :cheeky:

hey rider2b. firstly you have to ask yourself is, do you really need the bike that badly? and for what purpose you need it for? and what good you can do when u get the bike? if your answer is all positive then jus set them in your mind and you're all set. trust me. works for me. Good Luck!

very true.. coz ive gf who wanna take 2b juz for the sake of 'too-many-gerl-riding-today-so-i-wanna-be-one-of-them-too-coz-itz-like-the-IN-thing'.. haha.. u know.. itz kinda irritating when they call just to ask how to do this and that.. prac 3 do wat.. blablabla.. c`mon la.. i mean i dun mind tellin dem wat i know.. but if call juz to ask that....?! HAIZ.. im not instructor sia.. ahakz.. so make sure u want this fer a gd purpose aite.. *cheers*

woot..! gd la u think far.. well, ure not alone beb.. when i took ma prac.. ive no support from ma family either.. coz i know ma parents wont allow me.. haha.. nobody knows i enrol too.. not even ma closest gf.. even ma bf wasnt too happy abt it.. but i convince him dat i can do it.. (Thank You Ayang! :p)

& since u have tried riding a kr n rxz before.. it shudnt be any probz at all rite..? (but pls arh dun ride w/o license..not worth it if get caught.. u`ll nvr know.. hehe!)

For me, i dun have any bike exp AT ALL when i enrolled ma 2b.. itz all abt passion beb.. ahakz.. & atleast u also took pracs before.. why give up halfway juz bcoz u have not enuff support..?! believe in urself if u really want this.. FINISH WHATEVER YOU`RE DOIN..! 'jangan semangat due minit'.. ahakz..

oh well, wish u all da best aite.. last but not least, GET A SCRAMMIE & join ma Riding-Chicadeez! LOL. :cheeky:

:p hey chicadeez..tq fr ur reply! my bf nw da worried d wen i tol him i wanna resume wif my prac... hehe but like u said... since i wanna it so bad i shud believe in myself rite? woo hoo!!!semangat motor all e way ah!!n yesh!! i tried sittin on my bf scrammie.. nid to cut off few inches b4 i cn b e next lady xr rider.. wif e LEGAL license..hehehe.. so to my bf..if he happens to read it..dun worri babe.. me will ride all e way.. :dot: :thumb:

hey rider2b. firstly you have to ask yourself is, do you really need the bike that badly? and for what purpose you need it for? and what good you can do when u get the bike? if your answer is all positive then jus set them in your mind and you're all set. trust me. works for me. Good Luck!

:cool: well.. 1stly.. i wanna get a bike cos its affordable.. use it fr transport n need nt rely on my bf to fetch me or acc me here/der.. to me by ownin a bike.. makes one much matured.. cos u gotta stay focus on e rd n gettin hm safely to ur luv ones.. n nt to speed or ride madly(fr sum ppl ah).. n actually i'm e only lady to take bike prac among my female cuzzin n of cos i wanna b e 1st one to achieve dat.. tq fr ur advice Razid..:angel: