SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Nouvo

bikeagain

seoulnow,u interested to upgrade ur brakes?one simple and not that expensive way is to change ur brake hose to steel braided ones..

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo MX - Sep 2006

Honda CB400 Spec II - Nov 2007

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - Oct 2008

Suzuki GSXR 600 K6 - June 2009

Gilera Fuoco 500 - Dec 2009

Honda CB1000R - July 2011

Harley Davidson Sportster Forty Eight - Dec 2012 (Current)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

seoulnow,u interested to upgrade ur brakes?one simple and not that expensive way is to change ur brake hose to steel braided ones..

Also need to replace brake fluid. Good to do when your brake fluid is due for change.

Imo, steel hose is good for hard braking but not necessarily improve everyday normal braking.

crap, i lost my keys

i'm have to go duplicate my spare

anyone knows if there's any way i can get back the nouvo key? as in the grip with the nouvo sign?

sigh... very sian now

what if someone take the keys and start twiddling with the bike

Edited by kopiosatu

wow, read lots of the review getting high 30s (km/l) for fuel consumption. very impressive. i just manage to get 32-33 km/l. maybe cos i'm heavy, i dunno.

changed tyres to dunlop tt900 at HKL few weeks ago. very happy with the tyres but not so on the service. anyway, surprisingly, the bike has a very good ground clearance. havent heard anything scrapping the ground yet.

anyone replaced front forks or rear shocks to aftermarket ones yet?

bro seoulnow, your manual for delivery offer still up?

what if someone take the keys and start twiddling with the bike

If somebody takes your keys and know your bike, your bike will be gone already and not just twiddling with it.

On the otherhand, they may return to you :)

Is there such a thing as change the inition lock?

If somebody takes your keys and know your bike, your bike will be gone already and not just twiddling with it.

On the otherhand, they may return to you :)

Is there such a thing as change the inition lock?

the bike is still around... last night

i'm gonna go check again, then i'm going back home to get the spare keys

problem with duplicating the key is that it doesn't have that piece where u use to open the ignition cover. that's why i was asking if yamaha provides that.

i was wondering how much it'll cost to change the lock :cry:

wow, read lots of the review getting high 30s (km/l) for fuel consumption. very impressive. i just manage to get 32-33 km/l. maybe cos i'm heavy, i dunno.

changed tyres to dunlop tt900 at HKL few weeks ago. very happy with the tyres but not so on the service. anyway, surprisingly, the bike has a very good ground clearance. havent heard anything scrapping the ground yet.

I think one of the key difference in fuel consumption is how you ride. Earlier I was hitting 100kmh everytime, hard acceleration from red light and hard braking. Recently I throttle down due to near accident and find that the tank lasts longer. Somemore this cub accepts 92 octane and is really easy on the pockets :) the best is to stay below 80kmh as it's not so noisy, not so windy, easy on fuel, safe and have time to look around the surrounding.

Do you balance the wheels? Was wondering how they do it on the rear wheel as lots of mechanisms there.

hmm..forks,i dunno whether izzit out in singapore yet,but rear shocks there are a few to choose from,i changed mine to YSS..

My Rides

no probs bro - pm me ur addy and i'll send by snail mail. you will need to transfer 35cts to me frirst though :cheeky:

Uncle, the shocks a bit soft for me. i'm a bit on the heavier side. so, it tends to bounce up and down when i hit bumps. And for wet weather tyres, i'd recommend dunlop TT900. Unique should have then and IMO they have good customer service, maybe a bit cheaper also.

ic, looks like they tune the stocks shocks for half the max loading (160kg) as they worked pretty well for me :)

Thanks, will check out the shop as it's wet roads again.

ever got shop owner told me the stock shocks is enough but i juz feel like changing to make it look nicer..lol..

anyway,think if u got more budget,can try get bridgestone battlax,although more ex but think it's good.. i still waiting for my stock tyres to wear off..

My Rides

oh..fairings..did ask before,shop says need to order but not confirm will have stock..

My Rides

if u interested to realli change ur braking,can look for ET (someone from the forum),he is selling brembo master pump,can be fitted on cubs..

My Rides