SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Nouvo

bikeagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

shops told me can order but the price is close to $200 for a pair..

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo MX - Sep 2006

Honda CB400 Spec II - Nov 2007

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - Oct 2008

Suzuki GSXR 600 K6 - June 2009

Gilera Fuoco 500 - Dec 2009

Honda CB1000R - July 2011

Harley Davidson Sportster Forty Eight - Dec 2012 (Current)

so far i ask wing yap onli,perhaps got other shops selling at cheaper rates?

My Rides

running in at the moment. just passed 200km mark. don't feel comfortable with the stock tyres. dunno whether its the smaller rim size or just the tyres.

overall, i'm lovin it. underseat space is aplenty. got cup holder, got hook. i can basically do without box but i guess i'm gonna need one.

the rack the shop gave me quality sub-standard. looking for a rack that fixes from the grab-rail, minimal look. any idea how much and where?

and still contemplating to either replace the tyres for a tt900 OR convert into a 17inch spokey and use battlax. need to find out how much a conversion costs.

one more thing, unique quoted me $80 per tyre, TT900. forgot to ask them if its from thailand or japan. any idea?

running in at the moment. just passed 200km mark. don't feel comfortable with the stock tyres. dunno whether its the smaller rim size or just the tyres.

overall, i'm lovin it. underseat space is aplenty. got cup holder, got hook. i can basically do without box but i guess i'm gonna need one.

the rack the shop gave me quality sub-standard. looking for a rack that fixes from the grab-rail, minimal look. any idea how much and where?

and still contemplating to either replace the tyres for a tt900 OR convert into a 17inch spokey and use battlax. need to find out how much a conversion costs.

one more thing, unique quoted me $80 per tyre, TT900. forgot to ask them if its from thailand or japan. any idea?

Rack have to drill. So far have not found one that fit the grab rail. If you do find one, let me know. I posted pics of my box install, not ideal but doea the job.

bro,there is stock for bridgestone battalax for 16 inch too,check out wing yap,they do bring in.. need not waste money upsize the rim to 17 inch when u still can use ur 16 inch ones..:cheers:

My Rides

if yours is parallel import bike (like mine) doesnt come with english manual, local agent one does.

Incidentally, other than thai manual mine also comes with thai service record booklet (similar to the one that comes with BMW bikes).

Whats interesting is that in thailand, the manufacter covers the bike for 3 years and 50,000km on the engine.

what we are offered locally is still somewhat stuck in 2nd gear and mired in 70s business practice.

If not for the difficulty of getting the bike emmissions letter and LTA hassle, i would gladly rather contact any dealer overseas and have whatever bike shipped/imported in. Especially JDM 'used' but virtually brand new bikes!

wow,got english manual,i also interested,transalp,u planning to photocopy or scan?can make me a copy too?

My Rides

thanks seoulnow! Pm you already.

I'm also trying to obtain the service manual and parts catalogue. On the yahamat135 forum, they have PDF-ed the manuals for the spark135 and the old 115cc nouvo. If i can somehow get it will you guys know if you are keen. :cheers:

ok, send out to you liao. so now you got wave, an125, nouvo135 . . what else you got?

your house beri big . . .

Need some help from Nouvo riders:)

Anyone know this rider with the number plate AA 5555 Y?

Pls ask him to give me a PM or sms. thanks.

Ex - Honda CB400.

Ex - Yamaha Fazer S2.

Ex - Yamaha R1.

Ex - Suzuki Hayabusa.

Ex - Yamaha Spark.

Ex - Yamaha Tmax.

Current -

Honda Jazz.

Kawasaki ZX6R.