SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

New fuel-injected FZ150i bike from yamaha.

geekster

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea how much the insurance for tis bike costs ? For a 29yr old rider ?

GIVI Touring windscreen for FZ1 2006 onwards for sale - $90

http://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1246.jpghttp://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1721.jpg

Ok for the benefit of many i will try to write as much as i can... im very new to this so im so sorry if my explanation no good...

so here goes...

Bike : Yamaha FZ150i

Colour : Green

Mileage : $10 filled, 165km has passed and yet still more than half (from meter)

Ride : Very smooth, very comfortable. (based on personal as well as experienced riders feedback)

Sound : Err... was told its like a scrambler... XR400... if i not wrong. BUT ITS LOUD! :D :p

Looks : Nice.

Speed : Pick up is very good.

Max speed: Not sure but was going at 110km/hr with RPM still @ 7000 5th gear(last gear). Dare not to try any faster only 4th day lei.

Cost: $6200 - 27 yrs old, P plate, 2nd party (inclusive of box + helmet, raincoat etc.). Was quoted @ 5% int. per year. Mthly $193 for 1 year deposit 4K.

Settlling with shop: Very smooth - had inside help.

only thing is i find the mirror too small or maybe i too fat. Coz i cant see the vehicle behind me most of the time...

Err... hope that helps. If u all still need more info i'll try my best to add what i can...

aLL thE PoWEr, aLL the SpEEd...

But Do You haVE aLL it TaKes to bEat me To it?

:dozed:

Ok for the benefit of many i will try to write as much as i can... im very new to this so im so sorry if my explanation no good...

so here goes...

Bike : Yamaha FZ150i

Colour : Green

Mileage : $10 filled, 165km has passed and yet still more than half (from meter)

Ride : Very smooth, very comfortable. (based on personal as well as experienced riders feedback)

Sound : Err... was told its like a scrambler... XR400... if i not wrong. BUT ITS LOUD! :D :p

Looks : Nice.

Speed : Pick up is very good.

Max speed: Not sure but was going at 110km/hr with RPM still @ 7000 5th gear(last gear). Dare not to try any faster only 4th day lei.

Cost: $6200 - 27 yrs old, P plate, 2nd party (inclusive of box + helmet, raincoat etc.). Was quoted @ 5% int. per year. Mthly $193 for 1 year deposit 4K.

Settlling with shop: Very smooth - had inside help.

only thing is i find the mirror too small or maybe i too fat. Coz i cant see the vehicle behind me most of the time...

Err... hope that helps. If u all still need more info i'll try my best to add what i can...

hmm..nice..must mod bro. make look nice. haha. here some inspiration. :)

DSC00707.jpg

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/488/mybikesib1.jpg

I went near sungai kadut there. The first bike shop. 4.6k. 1.2k for downpayment. :) looks ok lei. but if mod to what i'm thinking, sure the same as prototype. hehe! :angel:

So how much is the total price for ur bike? Inclusive of COE and Road Tax?

Class 3 28/02/2003 (CDC)

Class 2B 21/05/2008 (BBDC)

Class 2A 18/08/2009 (BBDC)

Yamaha RXZ 135 FS xxxx D since 04/06/2008 till 12/06/2010

Honda Vtec 1 FS xxxx K since 29/12/2009

this bike is OTR alredi...AS Phoon has it...Greenish Grey, Red and Black...ard $6.3K OTR (inclusive of ins for below 30yr old)

decent pick up...exhaust note sounds like a xr250 With silencer.

has a lot of room for customization.

Where is AS phoon located at?

Class 3 28/02/2003 (CDC)

Class 2B 21/05/2008 (BBDC)

Class 2A 18/08/2009 (BBDC)

Yamaha RXZ 135 FS xxxx D since 04/06/2008 till 12/06/2010

Honda Vtec 1 FS xxxx K since 29/12/2009

Any idea what is the total damage to get this OTR? Me quite interested in this.

aiyoooo i posted a few times liao never read meh ? just scrool up lor... :p

and wangiles im a VERY VERY SATISFIED with the bike... not for the SPEEDSTERS but FAST enough for a 2B bike... :D

Errr... PM me lor... if can get a few ppl maybe can give a PREVIEW... i also wanna go rounding2... get road practice... :p

aiyoooo i posted a few times liao never read meh ? just scrool up lor... :p

and wangiles im a VERY VERY SATISFIED with the bike... not for the SPEEDSTERS but FAST enough for a 2B bike... :D

Errr... PM me lor... if can get a few ppl maybe can give a PREVIEW... i also wanna go rounding2... get road practice... :p

Oops.. i know it now.. ok, who want preview? haha..

i want!!

Just something to add...

First Tank clearance *10.5L* Got 350 KM

2nd Tank clearance *10.8L* Got 378 KM

3rd not yet will post NEXT week i guess... :D

(Based on how much i need to top up until the TANK *vomits*, its 12L when full btw... )

Riding speed average 80 ~ 90.... :D

Looks like the bike has a good mileage of approx 35km/L .:thumb:

GIVI Touring windscreen for FZ1 2006 onwards for sale - $90

http://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1246.jpghttp://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1721.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
yeah, any ideas on how to mod the bike? tips? can make biker more garang. hee hee. :box:

Hehehe this part gotta ask or check out what our next door neighbours have done(malaysia & indon). Its been there much earlier and you should see the wonders that they can do. Theres even a "BATMAN" bike with the logo over the headlight(which confirm here cannot) but VERY garang. Theres also the 'concept' design im sure if u see can drool. newayz this bike is kinda new here so not much mods available yet i take... i may be wrong...

But if i have the cash id put up a belly pan and front visor(donno wats its callled) ala RXZ. Something else id change but i wont say to make it garang is the tyres... been getting mixed reviews on the stock tyres... find that the grips is not too good.

Cheers!