New fuel-injected FZ150i bike from yamaha.

geekster

• Replies 133

Any idea how much the insurance for tis bike costs ? For a 29yr old rider ?

Ok for the benefit of many i will try to write as much as i can... im very new to this so im so sorry if my explanation no good...

so here goes...

Bike : Yamaha FZ150i

Colour : Green

Mileage : $10 filled, 165km has passed and yet still more than half (from meter)

Ride : Very smooth, very comfortable. (based on personal as well as experienced riders feedback)

Sound : Err... was told its like a scrambler... XR400... if i not wrong. BUT ITS LOUD! :D :p

Looks : Nice.

Speed : Pick up is very good.

Max speed: Not sure but was going at 110km/hr with RPM still @ 7000 5th gear(last gear). Dare not to try any faster only 4th day lei.

Cost: $6200 - 27 yrs old, P plate, 2nd party (inclusive of box + helmet, raincoat etc.). Was quoted @ 5% int. per year. Mthly $193 for 1 year deposit 4K.

Settlling with shop: Very smooth - had inside help.

only thing is i find the mirror too small or maybe i too fat. Coz i cant see the vehicle behind me most of the time...

Err... hope that helps. If u all still need more info i'll try my best to add what i can...

aLL thE PoWEr, aLL the SpEEd...

But Do You haVE aLL it TaKes to bEat me To it?

:dozed:

Ok for the benefit of many i will try to write as much as i can... im very new to this so im so sorry if my explanation no good...

so here goes...

Bike : Yamaha FZ150i

Colour : Green

Mileage : $10 filled, 165km has passed and yet still more than half (from meter)

Ride : Very smooth, very comfortable. (based on personal as well as experienced riders feedback)

Sound : Err... was told its like a scrambler... XR400... if i not wrong. BUT ITS LOUD! :D :p

Looks : Nice.

Speed : Pick up is very good.

Max speed: Not sure but was going at 110km/hr with RPM still @ 7000 5th gear(last gear). Dare not to try any faster only 4th day lei.

Cost: $6200 - 27 yrs old, P plate, 2nd party (inclusive of box + helmet, raincoat etc.). Was quoted @ 5% int. per year. Mthly $193 for 1 year deposit 4K.

Settlling with shop: Very smooth - had inside help.

only thing is i find the mirror too small or maybe i too fat. Coz i cant see the vehicle behind me most of the time...

Err... hope that helps. If u all still need more info i'll try my best to add what i can...

hmm..nice..must mod bro. make look nice. haha. here some inspiration. :)

DSC00707.jpg

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/488/mybikesib1.jpg

I went near sungai kadut there. The first bike shop. 4.6k. 1.2k for downpayment. :) looks ok lei. but if mod to what i'm thinking, sure the same as prototype. hehe! :angel:

So how much is the total price for ur bike? Inclusive of COE and Road Tax?

Class 3 28/02/2003 (CDC)

Class 2B 21/05/2008 (BBDC)

Class 2A 18/08/2009 (BBDC)

Yamaha RXZ 135 FS xxxx D since 04/06/2008 till 12/06/2010

Honda Vtec 1 FS xxxx K since 29/12/2009

this bike is OTR alredi...AS Phoon has it...Greenish Grey, Red and Black...ard $6.3K OTR (inclusive of ins for below 30yr old)

decent pick up...exhaust note sounds like a xr250 With silencer.

has a lot of room for customization.

Where is AS phoon located at?

Class 3 28/02/2003 (CDC)

Class 2B 21/05/2008 (BBDC)

Class 2A 18/08/2009 (BBDC)

Yamaha RXZ 135 FS xxxx D since 04/06/2008 till 12/06/2010

Honda Vtec 1 FS xxxx K since 29/12/2009

Any idea what is the total damage to get this OTR? Me quite interested in this.

aiyoooo i posted a few times liao never read meh ? just scrool up lor... :p

and wangiles im a VERY VERY SATISFIED with the bike... not for the SPEEDSTERS but FAST enough for a 2B bike... :D

Errr... PM me lor... if can get a few ppl maybe can give a PREVIEW... i also wanna go rounding2... get road practice... :p

aiyoooo i posted a few times liao never read meh ? just scrool up lor... :p

and wangiles im a VERY VERY SATISFIED with the bike... not for the SPEEDSTERS but FAST enough for a 2B bike... :D

Errr... PM me lor... if can get a few ppl maybe can give a PREVIEW... i also wanna go rounding2... get road practice... :p

Oops.. i know it now.. ok, who want preview? haha..

i want!!

Just something to add...

First Tank clearance *10.5L* Got 350 KM

2nd Tank clearance *10.8L* Got 378 KM

3rd not yet will post NEXT week i guess... :D

(Based on how much i need to top up until the TANK *vomits*, its 12L when full btw... )

Riding speed average 80 ~ 90.... :D

Looks like the bike has a good mileage of approx 35km/L .:thumb:

yeah, any ideas on how to mod the bike? tips? can make biker more garang. hee hee. :box:

Hehehe this part gotta ask or check out what our next door neighbours have done(malaysia & indon). Its been there much earlier and you should see the wonders that they can do. Theres even a "BATMAN" bike with the logo over the headlight(which confirm here cannot) but VERY garang. Theres also the 'concept' design im sure if u see can drool. newayz this bike is kinda new here so not much mods available yet i take... i may be wrong...

But if i have the cash id put up a belly pan and front visor(donno wats its callled) ala RXZ. Something else id change but i wont say to make it garang is the tyres... been getting mixed reviews on the stock tyres... find that the grips is not too good.