SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gilera Fuoco 500 - 2009 /2010

Slinkykat

Guest chaochao
when riding in east msia @ speed of 100-120kph, im getting 26km/l

amaze by it..

That's amazing - but I'll fall asleep at that speed... I have a good guess that my poorer F/c at 125KPH is due to the after-market LV exhaust. ECU have not reset to the new pipe. gotta find a way to do it - read that just disconnecting the battery source and reconnecting it 1 min later will reset it.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's amazing - but I'll fall asleep at that speed... I have a good guess that my poorer F/c at 125KPH is due to the after-market LV exhaust. ECU have not reset to the new pipe. gotta find a way to do it - read that just disconnecting the battery source and reconnecting it 1 min later will reset it.

oh.. let me know if it works, i also dunno whether my ECU is reset to the pipe. Did send my bike to Piaggio for servicing after fixing pipe, dunno if they got do any tuning..

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo MX - Sep 2006

Honda CB400 Spec II - Nov 2007

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - Oct 2008

Suzuki GSXR 600 K6 - June 2009

Gilera Fuoco 500 - Dec 2009

Honda CB1000R - July 2011

Harley Davidson Sportster Forty Eight - Dec 2012 (Current)

Guest chaochao
Btw can we go for 3k service when my odo reach 3.8k alrdy? Cos i went for a trip and overshot e mileage..

You mean you did not change at 1,000Km? I did realize there is a 3,000Km oil change.

I change to full-syn EO at 1,000km mark (after run-in) and the next one would be 5,000KM or (if I prefer) 8,000km. That's what I was told by a mech from the authorized svc centre.

Guest chaochao
Btw can we go for 3k service when my odo reach 3.8k alrdy? Cos i went for a trip and overshot e mileage..

double post

Edited by chaochao

You mean you did not change at 1,000Km? I did realize there is a 3,000Km oil change.

I change to full-syn EO at 1,000km mark (after run-in) and the next one would be 5,000KM or (if I prefer) 8,000km. That's what I was told by a mech from the authorized svc centre.

i did @ 1k.. den i see e service booklet gt 3k service.. so i tot can i stil go if i overshot to 4k..

Guest chaochao
i did @ 1k.. den i see e service booklet gt 3k service.. so i tot can i stil go if i overshot to 4k..

O I C... if you put in fully-syn EO during the 1st change maybe can go until 5,000km then change. What's more, you only do 100-120kph on highways :cheeky:

Edited by chaochao

Back in Singapore finally..

Malaysia indeed only allow foreign vehicles to pump 97 and above..

I managed to try out top speed at a straight down slope at NSH, hit about 170km/h++ on meter. forgot to notice the RPM though..

My petrol consumption is average about 60++(think less than 65) per 1/4 tank. Average speed 140km/h on meter.

My Rides

Guest chaochao
Back in Singapore finally..

Malaysia indeed only allow foreign vehicles to pump 97 and above..

I managed to try out top speed at a straight down slope at NSH, hit about 170km/h++ on meter. forgot to notice the RPM though..

My petrol consumption is average about 60++(think less than 65) per 1/4 tank. Average speed 140km/h on meter.

WELCOME back!

You broke the top-speed record (meter)!!! :thumb:

Wat's 60++ / quater tank mean?

i divide fuoco fuel gauge into 4/4, so i gauge 1/4 tank, i managed to travel about 60++km distance..

My Rides

wow, cool design there bro Chubb, how much did it cost to do the wrapping?

My Rides

cool.. i wonder how much will shops like auntie and 219 charge to wrap a fuoco?

My Rides

the LV is a full system, but not sure what is the mid pipe made of..

My Rides

Guest chaochao
oh.. cos after my rid elik 10 mins my exhaust is freaking hot, but mid pipe is not even warm.. seems lik we gt a good mid pipe lol..

btw is LV full system mid pipe titanium?

The stock mid-pipe is extremely hot after riding is because of the env-friendly converter in the can.

Actually the stock pipe is good enough. I changed it to LV mainly to lighten the bike.

Guest chaochao
Any Fuoco meet up this weekend? just got a Fuoco500...

Hey YaTan! - congrats!!! please find more info on Fuoco in first 8 pages.. One of the best review is given by Mr Magoo.

We have not have a meet-up specifically for Fuoco - but I think we should - at least for once... How about PM me your handphone numbers and I'll organize one? It is quicker and more convenient to go by sms than checking-in this thread. I already have William's number... Chubb, YaTan, butataro, gees??