SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gilera Fuoco 500 - 2009 /2010

Slinkykat

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

juz now ard 7+ or 8 saw a matt black fuoco at bugis..

rider was in shirt, pants + ff..

any1?

not me too, i'm working last night.. lol

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo MX - Sep 2006

Honda CB400 Spec II - Nov 2007

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - Oct 2008

Suzuki GSXR 600 K6 - June 2009

Gilera Fuoco 500 - Dec 2009

Honda CB1000R - July 2011

Harley Davidson Sportster Forty Eight - Dec 2012 (Current)

yo bros, do check your brake pads and brake disc at times... jus spend 300 bucks to fix my brake pads and brake disc at future scootering... have been hearing sounds from right front wheels and wondered it was the tyres... but it was the worn out pad and brake disc in the end.. how can this happen to a 4 month old bike... heart pain but its important for safety with the rains coming...and the it was not detected during its first servicing a month back with just commenting its the wheel pucture ... talk abt skills... no comments...

butataro

Guest chaochao
juz now ard 7+ or 8 saw a matt black fuoco at bugis..

rider was in shirt, pants + ff..

any1?

Not me too... mine's red... speaking of which, ASP (Changi) has a brand new Matt black for sale!!

Guest chaochao
SS meh?

mid mid pipe change colour to purple leh..

i believe mine is titanium. cools down damn fast..

btw my number is 93258274.

we can do it lik tml? =)

Oki... not exactly SS... here's from the web site "The header pipes and the silencer are made of TIG-welded steel AISI 304"... certainly not Ti, right?

Guest chaochao
yo bros, do check your brake pads and brake disc at times... jus spend 300 bucks to fix my brake pads and brake disc at future scootering... have been hearing sounds from right front wheels and wondered it was the tyres... but it was the worn out pad and brake disc in the end.. how can this happen to a 4 month old bike... heart pain but its important for safety with the rains coming...and the it was not detected during its first servicing a month back with just commenting its the wheel pucture ... talk abt skills... no comments...

butataro

Hey Butataro! Thanks for the advice. I'd check mine... but I share your tots - why 4 mth old the brake pad all worn out? o_O HOw come you did not bring to agent?? May worth a try - maybe they can cover 50% of the cost if it is a manufacturer's fault?!

Anyway - safety first like u said.

sorry to ask, but how to check, i rode mine for coming 15000km liao, haven't changed brake pads before.. lol

so far the braking is ok to me..

My Rides

Guest chaochao
sorry to ask, but how to check, i rode mine for coming 15000km liao, haven't changed brake pads before.. lol

so far the braking is ok to me..

Either you really have good judgement to brake less before coming to a stop or Butataro's brake pad really something wrong. Yah - brake pad should last more than 4 months.

William - difficult to tell you using text leh. Usually shine your flash light downwards or upwards and look at either side of the brake disc for the pads. If you do not find any pads, then .... :pray:

If not, we can check it this Thursday when we all meet.

BtW, to readers of this thread (esp. if you are a Fuoco rider), we are having a small meet up this Thursday evening.

yeah,shall do so during the meetup and pray hard that it won't rain.. lol

My Rides

so have you guys decided where is the venue for meet up? free and big carpark.. hmm.. the only one i know of is Singapore Expo, wonder izzit too far for everyone bcoz its located at the eastern end..

My Rides

Guest chaochao

OK - I still cannot come up with any where prominent... so let's meet up Lavender F/c 8pm.

If time permits, we can do a short rounding down town before going off our ways

Guest chaochao

OK - I still cannot come up with any where prominent... so let's meet up Lavender F/c 8pm.

If time permits, we can do a short rounding down town before going off our ways

Hi, i'm Andrew and also looking for this bike. I have already place order(Red) from ASP but shippment will be in at next year Feb. Currently ASP only have 1 mat black. Can anyone tell me how is the bike and fuel Consumption???

Thanks.

welcome..

wah feb den gt ah? so long..

ADH shd hav shipment in dec ma..

my FC is bout 24km/l

Hi chubb thanks for ur reply. I am willing to wait cos CNY coming n need cash so no choice. Today I have try the MP3 400, I feel comfortable when riding but the handle control not so stable think bcos 2nd handbike. Now ASP have only black no other color ley. Hiaz, sian la all black but if I brought it n do the same as u how much is the cost?? I wan other color paper like red, silver they have? N where u do it? Pls let me know