SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

NP (Ngee Ann Polytechnic)

Bik3rMic3

bloodly hell. my pvt btt is like wait for 3 mths and ftt 3 month each... but 1 manage to complete in 1 year. and i 2nd attempt.

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I visited shinagawa lasik centre at wheelock. It's slightly more ex than paragon but guess it's worth the money.. Oh ya, there is a damn hot jap chick at the reception! Check her out if you happen to go :angel:

woohoo~...

thnx. :D

my btt is on jan. -.- 3 months!

my duration to cl 3, >>>> 2 yrs. 4 tps. lost count of mula pumped in. :faint:

not i incompetent, somehow, i believe i falled into the infamous "quota" thingy:dot:

& nnoong noong wait for the tp date, hence dragged to 2 yrs...

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

woohoo~...

thnx. :D

my duration to cl 3, >>>> 2 yrs. 4 tps. lost count of mula pumped in. :faint:

not i incompetent, somehow, i believe i falled into the infamous "quota" thingy:dot:

& nnoong noong wait for the tp date, hence dragged to 2 yrs...

hahaha.. tats why sometimes i feel like burning them down. Now my friend tell me they using laptop to do the marking mann! cannot escape liao!

hahaha.. tats why sometimes i feel like burning them down. Now my friend tell me they using laptop to do the marking mann! cannot escape liao!

:eek: pwah.. sibei hightech ah!

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

:eek: pwah.. sibei hightech ah!

ya my friend recently just pass. when in the car, whatever offence u do, with a click or what they will note down where, how, what time and all.

and my friend from bbdc also.

some PDA la. not laptop... haha

erm, den i reali have to say i am damn lucky sia.. hehe less den 4months from enroll to pass. and i got 18points hehe.. lol my bike also 18 point :p LOL

some PDA la. not laptop... haha

erm, den i reali have to say i am damn lucky sia.. hehe less den 4months from enroll to pass. and i got 18points hehe.. lol my bike also 18 point :p LOL

reminds me of my 2B donkey years ago... :D

bt 2nd time la... hahah...

Disclaimer:

Just passed my BTT. Still yet to book FTT or find an instructor.

Im taking my sweet time lah, i dont feel the rush for it. I still love riding. Hehehe.

Haha. Congrats man.. Now it's time to look forward to thursday :angel:

Lets go for some HIGH END today ah! :cheeky:

It's not how fast you ride, but how well you ride.

I regret thinking like that back then :( I should have passed both class3 and 2b 3 months after I turned 18 :nono:

Oh, how come?

Haha. Congrats man.. Now it's time to look forward to thursday :angel:

Lets go for some HIGH END today ah! :cheeky:

Serious pe? 2nd trip to OCH ah? haha. eh, tonite we lepak khatib again. want to join us not?

You'd look back when you're 19 and older when you just got your 2b or cl3 and your friends have all been there and done that. You just feel so slow and left behind. Its just like my friends who took the Express stream and went to JC and they're now in Uni while I'm still in poly :nono:

lol... haha study can slowly man.. but licence cannot... hehe..

like me, i 1989 de, dec den bday so i was like the smallest and the slowest for everything that need 18y/o. BUT i got my class 3 4months after my bday and class 2b 8months after my bday.. now i have both while some have 1 only and most got nothing.. those who enroll b4 me still taking while i had already pass... haha.. the feeling is shoik :p

Oh, how come?

Serious pe? 2nd trip to OCH ah? haha. eh, tonite we lepak khatib again. want to join us not?

I got torch already leh.. Hahaha. Damn, i read all those stories about OCH then like confirm balls drop when i go lah :giddy:

You'd look back when you're 19 and older when you just got your 2b or cl3 and your friends have all been there and done that. You just feel so slow and left behind. Its just like my friends who took the Express stream and went to JC and they're now in Uni while I'm still in poly :nono:

Nah man, im 19+ and i dont feel the need to rush. In fact it doesnt really bother me if i get the license after a couple years. the oni reason that i wanna get a class3 license over and done with is so that i wont have to go back to the dang driving center again.

Dont give in to peer pressure dude. There's a good side to everything. Like those who went to ITE first den to poly, will have better job prospects than express pple who goes straight into poly.

If u feel slow and left behind, how do u think those ppl with dat have to cramp into a rushhour bus, feel? dont be so hard on urself dude:)

I got torch already leh.. Hahaha. Damn, i read all those stories about OCH then like confirm balls drop when i go lah :giddy:

Yest go Rifle Range Road oso quite steam. Esp the fear of someone shooting u halfway while riding coz we we're goin in restricted area. hahaha.

we need to find new places to explore mannn.

Nah man, im 19+ and i dont feel the need to rush. In fact it doesnt really bother me if i get the license after a couple years. the oni reason that i wanna get a class3 license over and done with is so that i wont have to go back to the dang driving center again.

Dont give in to peer pressure dude. There's a good side to everything. Like those who went to ITE first den to poly, will have better job prospects than express pple who goes straight into poly.

If u feel slow and left behind, how do u think those ppl with dat have to cramp into a rushhour bus, feel? dont be so hard on urself dude:)

Wow wow.. Words of wisdom from the man himsef :angel:

Yest go Rifle Range Road oso quite steam. Esp the fear of someone shooting u halfway while riding coz we we're goin in restricted area. hahaha.

That one damn co*ck, go in can see ppl hanky panky in car.. Then we scared kena shoot down :sian: If really kena damn sad sia :faint:

Wow wow.. Words of wisdom from the man himsef :angel:

That one damn co*ck, go in can see ppl hanky panky in car.. Then we scared kena shoot down :sian: If really kena damn sad sia :faint:

haha, where got words of wisdom, just my thoughts:cool:

eh, position ur hella lights properly leh, keep shining into the trees, scary sak. skali got 'something' hanky panky in the trees oso we can see. haha.

Another long week of attachments. :faint:

haha, where got words of wisdom, just my thoughts:cool:

eh, position ur hella lights properly leh, keep shining into the trees, scary sak. skali got 'something' hanky panky in the trees oso we can see. haha.

Another long week of attachments. :faint:

Haha. Actually i wanted to shine it slightly upwards only so not so glaring for the car in front. Then that guy go tilt it up too much already :sian:

Eh, at least your attachment fun leh. Mine everyday have to go to work see the bit*ch face.. One day i'm gonna go crazy. You better second rider my bike first in case that happens :cheeky:

I regret thinking like that back then :( I should have passed both class3 and 2b 3 months after I turned 18 :nono:

eh... then like that i lagi worse liao lo...

all in all, 26th then get cl 3, 25th then cl 2.

as for studies, cannot compare la, end of the day, no matter hw, it'll still meet in the end. there are successful entrepreneurs who arent even primary sch graduates...

lol... haha study can slowly man.. but licence cannot... hehe..

like me, i 1989 de, dec den bday so i was like the smallest and the slowest for everything that need 18y/o. BUT i got my class 3 4months after my bday and class 2b 8months after my bday.. now i have both while some have 1 only and most got nothing.. those who enroll b4 me still taking while i had already pass... haha.. the feeling is shoik :p

wah, u & yr lucky stars man. :thumb:

OCH? tot there is nw more human than anything else?

last I went, eveywhere is ppl sia....

Hmm, did you guys went to the bridge for the view?

imo, nice... :smile:

Disclaimer:

anyonne wanna go nbw this fri night? =)

D437S Gi-pro Dynamx volt RCS 19 Gianelli W custom SK silencer BMC air filt H&BJr 40L Scottoiler Bridgesport L valve HID Ventura headl PR3 Custom made radiator guard 3M Carbon IU Ohlins YA-041 BMW grips Motovation front fork & rear axle slider Barend slider Titax adjustable clutch Crampbuster Ram Mount W Aquabox USB charger Custom made Sargent Inspired seats@eugene saddlery

eh... then like that i lagi worse liao lo...

all in all, 26th then get cl 3, 25th then cl 2.

as for studies, cannot compare la, end of the day, no matter hw, it'll still meet in the end. there are successful entrepreneurs who arent even primary sch graduates...

wah, u & yr lucky stars man. :thumb:

OCH? tot there is nw more human than anything else?

last I went, eveywhere is ppl sia....

Hmm, did you guys went to the bridge for the view?

imo, nice... :smile:

The view from the bridge like only can see ERP gantry lehh...:faint: