SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

NP (Ngee Ann Polytechnic)

Bik3rMic3

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You gotta try much harder if you wanna go compete there IMO. Hurry up and good luck :thumb:

can one.. add speakers, put neon.. put SAR 21, M16.. grenades.. lol

:lol: first reason for me is $$$. Not upgrading is okay, getting licence late is not :giddy:

LOL $$ is always an issue here eh.

Actually, ngee ann campus is a great place to chill out in the wee hours.

Toilet oso accessible. hahaha.

wtf? why toilet sia. :faint:

I guess he has the toilet fetish :giddy:

Especially a toilet on the 5th floor ah?

hahahah maybe maybe. but i like convention center toilet! v clean! but no aircon lar. lol if toilet got aircon.. woo shiok. lol :thumb:

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

hahahah maybe maybe. but i like convention center toilet! v clean! but no aircon lar. lol if toilet got aircon.. woo shiok. lol :thumb:
You won't stay in there longer than 10mins dude, why the need for aircon? :giddy:

haah eh jB, my attachment big project i also call it

'project big '1' ' hahaha

:giddy: o_O Nvm I'm the first one :thumb:

Mmmm.. go in for some bonking action :lol:

You won't stay in there longer than 10mins dude, why the need for aircon? :giddy:

bonking? everywhere oso can! oni hw u do it!!! :lol:

eh, cham... i stay inside whenever nature calls, more than 10mins leh... hw ah? :cheeky:

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

PANG SAI! sure longer than 10 min one. unless.. it degraded to liquid form... and also, when its having a hard time.. aircon helps! LOL

Nuuuu... I called it PB 1 since sept 2008 ok! LOL

eh, cham... i stay inside whenever nature calls, more than 10mins leh... hw ah? :cheeky:

hahah same same.. then everytime when the BIG one coming out.. needs some preparation and longer time. :faint:

LLOL air con good la.. cos we are all air cooled system.. LOL

eh Kev nice pict on yr avatar! yr bol'dor! where is the place u take the pict?:thumb:

haha. nvm will see wat i can do :) hehe... today doing my sticker le.. rim sticker i not doing =X no $$ =X

guys if u all going for the NBW do support me.. hehe come look look at my bike :)

haha. nvm will see wat i can do :) hehe... today doing my sticker le.. rim sticker i not doing =X no $$ =X

guys if u all going for the NBW do support me.. hehe come look look at my bike :)

Aiyo, rim sticker cost around $20++ only leh.. Trust me it will make your bike look more sporty :thumb:

It's not how fast you ride, but how well you ride.

KeV was saying that at finding a toilet at Rifle Range Road is hard waaaat. haha.

You'd wish there was aircon 10mins into the 'bonking' action:cool:

hahah same same.. then everytime when the BIG one coming out.. needs some preparation and longer time. :faint:

LLOL air con good la.. cos we are all air cooled system.. LOL

haha... even my family also cannot understand why i need so long inside... :sweat:

bt then, (k, this may sound gross to some)doing the big thing is to relax & hv some private quiet time, reading or thinking...

eh Kev nice pict on yr avatar! yr bol'dor! where is the place u take the pict?:thumb:

Look like near bukit timah hill to me :angel:

heheh... i rode to cameron highland & back within the day... :D

no, jjk... & Bay, no where near you'd guessed...

try again? :D

KeV was saying that at finding a toilet at Rifle Range Road is hard waaaat. haha.

is not jus hard to find, is couldnt even find 1! :lol:

hmm... sometimes it gets hot, sticky & sweaty oso helps creates the atmosphere... :angel:

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

HooGa! :bounce: :lol: why stay so long inside? go in whack your throttle and clear meter asap!

GLHF :thumb:

hmm I'd prefer it to be hot and wet :cheeky:

will try to put asap. but wat colour u suggest? my spoke rim is pink :p

but your bike is green? hmm either do it bright green or follow the bright pink :thumb:

Hmmm, is it your backyard? :cheeky:

I WISH!!

nah... here's a hint, near hortpark.

HooGa! :bounce: :lol: why stay so long inside? go in whack your throttle and clear meter asap!

tk my time to output.

Disclaimer:

will try to put asap. but wat colour u suggest? my spoke rim is pink :p

Hmmm.. Quite a difficult combination. Maybe red? Or those black ones with white wordings of your choice. :thumb:

I WISH!!

nah... here's a hint, near hortpark.

Mt faber? :cheeky:

helo! i'm new! =x school's a Zzzzz..... :cry:

msn/facebook -> heaven_of_skies hotmail com

pls refers to forum page 1182 post 59096

register for sms updates on upcoming outings/gatherings/news!

pm me:

nick//phone no.//service provider (m1/starhub/singtel)//name(full name with surname)//address(area//street name//block)//date of birth//bikemodel//plate no

all info confidential

tk my time to output.

oh gross. Global warming lar dey! :giddy:

Hmmm.. Quite a difficult combination. Maybe red? Or those black ones with white wordings of your choice. :thumb:

Mt faber? :cheeky:

jurong hill? LOL i talk **** one... lol

school where got zzz! go can 1 see chio bu.. Wait till u get stuck at tuas.. LLOLL

school where got zzz! go can 1 see chio bu.. Wait till u get stuck at tuas.. LLOLL

see for 4 years le also ZZzzzzz... :cry: :cry:

pm me:

nick//phone no.//service provider (m1/starhub/singtel)//name(full name with surname)//address(area//street name//block)//date of birth//bikemodel//plate no

all info confidential

erm ok :) i tink i will go with JB either bright green or bright pink :)

hehe. hope my bike can stand out and win

o? u're taking part in the nbw competition? which bike? i go down see see =x

pm me:

all info confidential

Well, i got stucked in tuas before and now changi.. School is 300% much better than any of these! At least school can look at jokers and talk co*ck about them :angel:

Welcome to the NP community! It's been getter big recently! More bikers in NP now when i'm having attachments :dot:

erm ok :) i tink i will go with JB either bright green or bright pink :)

hehe. hope my bike can stand out and win

To stand out you have to remember that your bike must be a head turner/ eye catcher when you are on the road or when your bike is parked.. In a competition like this, this is the basic requirement for you to have hope of winning. :thumb:

o? u're taking part in the nbw competition? which bike? i go down see see =x

His bike is the green x1 with pink rims :cheeky:

Welcome to the NP community! It's been getter big recently! More bikers in NP now when i'm having attachments :dot:

His bike is the green x1 with pink rims :cheeky:

hmmmm will keep a look out =x good luck!

i thought this thread's getting smaller... with those riders i know no longer active... ppl like xiaowen... s4 liao disappeared.... lina... disappeared too... vengence... crashed and disappeared... ahneh... sold bike and driving... and many many others who graduated without me :cry:

pm me:

all info confidential

hmmmm will keep a look out =x good luck!

i thought this thread's getting smaller... with those riders i know no longer active... ppl like xiaowen... s4 liao disappeared.... lina... disappeared too... vengence... crashed and disappeared... ahneh... sold bike and driving... and many many others who graduated without me :cry:

Hahaha. We still have the lizard team mah! No worries! Lizard will always be remembered in NP. :angel: