SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

NP (Ngee Ann Polytechnic)

Bik3rMic3

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Noticed a few times this same female pillion on a Aprilia without a helmet. :nono:

hehe. aprilia old model or new one? in school campus ah? heheh.

eh forget it. haha. i think i noe who. hahaha.

Hahahaha.. Don't tell me it's the legendary black lightning?? :cheeky:

It's not how fast you ride, but how well you ride.

better be more cautious. license dun come easy.

18/10/07 - 19/08/08 : Honda NSR150 SP

21/08/08 - 24/09/09 : Honda Wave S 125

02/10/09 - 22/02/12 : Yamaha X1-R

09/04/12 - 13/02/15 : Kawasaki Ninja 250R

24/12/14 - 24/02/16 : Honda Wave R 125

29/06/16 : Honda MSX 125

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s109/edalpha/DSC00291-1.jpg

whao so many stories of NP riders.. erm mayb we should 1 day all meet and talk C**K sia.. sure alot of thing to share that i can learn.. hehe...

so wat abt it, those either grads liao de or haven grads, lets meet to talk talk lim kopi? i am sure that i can learn alot from u guys.. hehe

and i also wan see that jB's "powerful bike" -_- (as if its real)

Seems like he's you guys' friend huh? :lol:

He is the one and only legendary aprilia rider in NP! When he goes past you there is this aura that lingers behind :cheeky:

whao so many stories of NP riders.. erm mayb we should 1 day all meet and talk C**K sia.. sure alot of thing to share that i can learn.. hehe...

so wat abt it, those either grads liao de or haven grads, lets meet to talk talk lim kopi? i am sure that i can learn alot from u guys.. hehe

and i also wan see that jB's "powerful bike" -_- (as if its real)

Alright man.. We can all meet up in school one of the fri one day if you guys want.. :p

:lol: I don't drink kopi :cheeky:

just sold my bike away, changed to this http://204.11.219.201/moto-static/images/moto/m1219671039.jpg

Woah, this is your bike then i got judge dread's bike already ah

lol... u guys are reali gone heiwire liao -_-

erm erm, lets plan 1 fri to meet in school :)

but it going to be holi soon wor... den next fri i dunno i can anot =X its the start of my 19th year in earth :) hehe

Woah, this is your bike then i got judge dread's bike already ah

:lol: you can try joining facebook and own it :cheeky:

lol... u guys are reali gone heiwire liao -_-

erm erm, lets plan 1 fri to meet in school :)

but it going to be holi soon wor... den next fri i dunno i can anot =X its the start of my 19th year in earth :) hehe

haha enjoy your 19th year on earth and ride safe. :btw: what were you doing riding your bike from the lot to another in the same carpark? :angel:

o.O u mean in front of canteen 4 ar?

i ride over wait for my friend come out den go for class lor.. haha.. start bike 1st ma, dun str8 away start and move off ma...

:lol: you can try joining facebook and own it :cheeky:

haha enjoy your 19th year on earth and ride safe. :btw: what were you doing riding your bike from the lot to another in the same carpark? :angel:

jB is stalking again :giddy: :faint: :sian: :dozed: o_O :help: :slapforehead: :eek: :pity:

i ride over wait for my friend come out den go for class lor.. haha.. start bike 1st ma, dun str8 away start and move off ma...

You usually ride which bike to school? where you normally park?

:lol: stunning..

jB is stalking again :giddy: :faint: :sian: :dozed: o_O :help: :slapforehead: :eek: :pity:

NO LO! The fella was in front of me when I was going off okay! He just went to his bike, started it, and then rode off w/out wearing helmet again :giddy:

I no bike :(

finally manage to sell your SP?

He is the one and only legendary aprilia rider in NP! When he goes past you there is this aura that lingers behind :cheeky:

Hahaha. black lightning. haha. ever notice, he never bring a pillion helmet around? maybe thats why pillion no helmet. but yea, his aprilia is powerful lah deyyy.

Class 2A TP on 3rd Feb. Loooooooooong way away.:faint:

:lol: stunning..

NO LO! The fella was in front of me when I was going off okay! He just went to his bike, started it, and then rode off w/out wearing helmet again :giddy:

Haha. Means you both have some kind of affinity, either that or you're attracted to riders without helmet. I shall try it on fri too, see if you can catch me doing it :angel:

Sold it off long time ago. :lol:

Why want to sell? Now no bike leh..

Hahaha. black lightning. haha. ever notice, he never bring a pillion helmet around? maybe thats why pillion no helmet. but yea, his aprilia is powerful lah deyyy.

Class 2A TP on 3rd Feb. Loooooooooong way away.:faint:

Hahaha. Or maybe you all accused him wrongly? Maybe he has a pillion that only some ppl can see? Or that pillion just hopped on from lim chu kang all the way to NP as "she" wants a lift? :faint: :faint: :faint:

Haha. Means you both have some kind of affinity, either that or you're attracted to riders without helmet. I shall try it on fri too, see if you can catch me doing it :angel:

Heard before ? 天意(fate)-刘德华(Andy Lau) :lol: