SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Suzuki Bandit 1250 2008

biting_point

http://www.suzukicycles.com/images/ProductImages/logo/500/GSF1250SAK8.jpg

Anyone knows the OTR of this bike? Heard that it's machine price is at S$15K.

very worth it for a CL2 bike.. compared to FJR and STX, it's very much cheaper(almost S$10K)..

Accessories of this bike seems to have a lot too..

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.suzukicycles.com/images/ProductImages/logo/500/GSF1250SAK8.jpg

Anyone knows the OTR of this bike? Heard that it's machine price is at S$15K.

very worth it for a CL2 bike.. compared to FJR and STX, it's very much cheaper(almost S$10K)..

Accessories of this bike seems to have a lot too..

On paper its a very good bike for the price. Compared with the competition (XJR1300, CB1300, GSX1400), it seems suzuki put the most thought into the Bandit by designing an engine specifically for it rather than detuning/big boring sportbike engines.

If you want to save alittle on running costs, do consider the Bandit 650 too. Half the engine capacity, but virtually identical in size to the 1250, even the engine and exhaust pipe are exactly the same size.

:cool:

Met a rider abt 30+ whilst filling-up at JB the other day. He was riding this bike. He got it from Teo Spray for 18.5k otr. Must say that the bike looks sleek and powerful.

After 2 years, it will be worth 6.5k

"Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing"

This bike is priced lower than the first Bandit 1200 when it was released years back, even though the new one carries an EFI system and is 50cc bigger.

This bike would be great for daily long distance commuting and frequent touring. It should have a good fuel consumption rating (Bandit series are know for that).

Throw a pair of panniers on and its all ready to go touring.

This bike is priced lower than the first Bandit 1200 when it was released years back, even though the new one carries an EFI system and is 50cc bigger.

This bike would be great for daily long distance commuting and frequent touring. It should have a good fuel consumption rating (Bandit series are know for that).

might get this bike late this yr or early next yr trade my bandit 656 for this

Once A Rider,aLways A RideR

rite you are, 19k otr for a 1250 cc EFI bike is a good deal. coupled with the bandit tradition, what more can be asked for? yeah, maybe a sleeker exhaust or a 4-in-2 pipe and a lower cowling.

go hard, be smart, play fair, have fun...RiDe oN....

its a nice bike thats supposed to be really a good buy which other nations are endorsing it as no frills, best deal bike, I would consider if it is at 16-17K no higher:dot:

overpriced?? you may wanna check other models and makes to compare that for this bike, it's a steal..!!

I understand of course compare to FJR/ F1 / RT1200, the bandit is a complete steal.

Maybe its just me, but i tend to compare prices overseas as well. SG has a small market and tends to call for a higher price and I can understand that, but US selling at SIN$12K equilvalent, makes be wonder if paying an extra 7K is worth it to put it on the road.

my 2 cents