SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

hi guys. i want to relocate the front license plate on my MT09. it's currently attached above the headlight.

does anyone here have an idea how it can be mounted lower? i'm thinking of mounting it onto the forks with a bracket. but how?

cheers

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just go to any carpark and look at how it is mounted on the bikes parked there lor. Mine (Super4) is screwed onto a little metal strip under the headlight. The licence plate is only secured by a single centre screw. If I'm not mistaken, it must face forward so that TP can see your plate clearly. I'll take a photo and post here, unless I forget.

Use double side tape stick the number plate to the fork legs.

Used this method before. Fine for riding around Singapore at uhm, usual speeds. Just check on the mounting tape once in awhile.

If you want it to be secure, get those headlight bracket clamps suitable for the diameter of your forks. Then instead of facing them forwards to accept a headlight, turn them towards each other and fasten the license plate to them.

Do note though, having them in that position might disrupt airflow to your radiator.

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac46/Tachnicolour/Completed%20works/combination_2.jpg

Convert your backlight COLOURs at : <CMO> Speedo Backlight colour CONVERSION by Tachnicolour