SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Comparison] Majesty vs Silverwing Discussion

mystizcal

oh . ya , y i didn't think of tat... thank you.... now jus had to think use what to replace it ..

i know. but dunno how to describe to u. maybe u want to go future scootering? they know wat to do.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SW good enuff man, can put my badminton racket inside too

badminton racket is nothing... my tennis rackets also boleh masok :thumb:

~

Current Ride: FJS400 Silver Wing

Trips:

23~27 Dec 2014: 5D5N KL & Ipoh

Scooby's blog http://scoobydooby-doo.blogspot.sg/

Tech Corner http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/325894-lt-Info-gt-Silverwing-400cc-600cc-Tech-Corner

i only saw 3 swinger ridden by uncle so far leh........

1 FBC often park @ my bldg in IBP.... think he do despatch or something.... hahahah

There are 2 FBC SW at IBP leh. . . . both black colour.

Hopefully I'm not the 'uncle' that you are talking about:cheeky: :cheeky:

Not sure if he do dispatch or pick up someone. . . cos I park whole day but I only see him in the afternoon.

BTW anodise, where you park your bike? I cannot see it leh?

my house there got one uncle riding SW. :sweat:

but how come i don't see any SW in IBP as you mention? :confused:

my office also in IBP. :cheeky:

maybe can meet for lunch some day? :smile:

IBP so big and have many buildings. . . .which one you talking about? :confused:

The one I talking about is The Strategy building . . .and Strategy also got 2 Towers. . . . .

Hmmmm. . . . .now that I mentioned it, anodise which carpark you saw that SW har? Skali all mention SW from different locations in IBP :sweat:

IBP so big and have many buildings. . . .which one you talking about? :confused:

The one I talking about is The Strategy building . . .and Strategy also got 2 Towers. . . . .

Hmmmm. . . . .now that I mentioned it, anodise which carpark you saw that SW har? Skali all mention SW from different locations in IBP :sweat:

Now the reply.. I jus change job liao....

Now @ Tuas...

I rem my last few days .. i see a black SW parking at tower 1....Strategy...

I always park @ the corner where all the bikes park. Got a lady rider on Scram... hehehehe pay attention there though. hahaha

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

Click Here --> <CMO> Premium Products - HELLA, Philips & Osram

Now the reply.. I jus change job liao....

Now @ Tuas...

I rem my last few days .. i see a black SW parking at tower 1....Strategy...

I always park @ the corner where all the bikes park. Got a lady rider on Scram... hehehehe pay attention there though. hahaha

Hehehehe. . . yeah. . . The lady rider I noticed too. That time I not riding SW. :cheeky:

of power is not your priority then got for the masjest 250 for it looks!

a 250cc would be ok for me too.. after all i am only riding a phantom now.. what i fear is engine braking on scooters.. i tend to rely quite alot on it to come to a stop or not-so-emergency brake.. i understand alot of lao jiaos say in a real emergency there was even be any time for you to down gear.. but what i scared is those not-so-emergency ones..

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.