SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Thai Discos

egg_hwee

I ever brought my younger bro(19 years old) to TD b4...

No problems...

Nothing can stop a motivated chiongster... :D

bring small kids also can~ :thumb:

even pregnant woman also go TD~ Family outing~ :thumb: :thumb:

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/5ton/57259_471404029449_5144815_o12.jpg

Current ride: Harley Wide Glide, Aprilia Tuono V4R

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

try to reject before she wants to start a conversation with you~ by the time if hesitate then she will pull a chair sit with you~ pour drinks here & there and play dice play card liao~

then no choice have to buy LD liao~ haha~~ :cheeky: :cheeky:

:sweat: they more pro.

You tried this method? she talk to you, but you ignore. don't look at her?

think this is gonna work, but think the next time you go into the same TD, no gro will come to you lah. :p :sweat:

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k180/lion_dance_revolution/ani/SWIMMING.gifhttp://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k180/lion_dance_revolution/ani/HOT.gif

Sky99 which area you stay~? May be I can spot one nearest TD for you~ :p

i stay at Choa Chu Kang

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

think this is gonna work, but think the next time you go into the same TD, no gro will come to you lah. :p :sweat:

he treat his favourite singer only.:cheeky:

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

Yeah may be just ignore will be best~ or just say "sorry", those GRO will be clever enough to get your hint and will leave you in peace~ :D

Agree with you if you frequent to the same TD and keep on rejecting, I guess no GRO will come to you :cheeky: but nevermind, can also see other customers perform ma~ :lol:

For my case when I was frequent @ Live Impact, I chat with my favourite singer most of the time. The GRO will know I am here to see singer nia~ then the GRO also won't come to my table... most of the time :p

But because too frequent liao~ will see the GRO and say hi~ Nowadays some of them are at Icon Bar.. :p

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/5ton/57259_471404029449_5144815_o12.jpg

Yeah may be just ignore will be best~ or just say "sorry", those GRO will be clever enough to get your hint and will leave you in peace~ :D

Agree with you if you frequent to the same TD and keep on rejecting, I guess no GRO will come to you :cheeky: but nevermind, can also see other customers perform ma~ :lol:

For my case when I was frequent @ Live Impact, I chat with my favourite singer most of the time. The GRO will know I am here to see singer nia~ then the GRO also won't come to my table... most of the time :p

But because too frequent liao~ will see the GRO and say hi~ Nowadays some of them are at Icon Bar.. :p

so you also buy LD for your favourite singer??

he treat his favourite singer only.:cheeky:

tiu liao~ :thumb: :thumb:

but quite boring for me since she went back to Thailand liao~ :p

so you also buy LD for your favourite singer??

Yes~ I will buy LD but won't buy flower for her, I will tell you later why~

me go makan first~ :slurp:

A but far, for most TD located @ Central & East area~

yeah.

anyway i used to travel to east side too.

schooling at east side.

Yes~ I will buy LD but won't buy flower for her, I will tell you later why~

me go makan first~ :slurp:

i guess.

either she's attached?

or

at least buy LD she got $$ to take??

yeah.

anyway i used to travel to east side too.

schooling at east side.

there are TD currently at Joo Chiat & City Plaza & Geylang~ :p

there are TD currently at Joo Chiat & City Plaza & Geylang~ :p

is my guess correct?

i guess.

either she's attached?

or

at least buy LD she got $$ to take??

Not exactly... in most TD, the flower you bought for the singer will be shared by the whole band~ this is because the other band players (drummer, bassist, etc...) will have much lesser chance to have flowers hang on them.

Lets do some simple maths, for example this band total got 8 persons

• 1 drummer
  • 1 bass player
  • 1 guitar player
  • 1 Keyboard player
  • 3 female singers
  • 1 male singer

you bought a singer S$10 flower, then S$5 goes to management, balance S$5 goes to the band divided by 8 people = S$0.625 for each person. :p

In the beginning you want to give a token of appreication to the singer by hanging S$10 flower, end up she only gets S$0.625, thats less by 16 times~!

Nevertheless if you buy her S$10 LD, S$5 goes to management, balance S$5 goes to her pocket...

So you see, you spend the same S$10 and can end up in 2 different amount in her pocket~

Not exactly... in most TD, the flower you bought for the singer will be shared by the whole band~ this is because the other band players (drummer, bassist, etc...) will have much lesser chance to have flowers hang on them.

Lets do some simple maths, for example this band total got 8 persons

• 1 drummer
  • 1 bass player
  • 1 guitar player
  • 1 Keyboard player
  • 3 female singers
  • 1 male singer

you bought a singer S$10 flower, then S$5 goes to management, balance S$5 goes to the band divided by 8 people = S$0.625 for each person. :p

In the beginning you want to give a token of appreication to the singer by hanging S$10 flower, end up she only gets S$0.625, thats less by 16 times~!

Nevertheless if you buy her S$10 LD, S$5 goes to management, balance S$5 goes to her pocket...

So you see, you spend the same S$10 and can end up in 2 different amount in her pocket~

so if the girl got a LD.

the LD can claim and get $5?

look like a place to go there and throw ,,,,money .......not enjoying ,,,he he

some like it~ some don't~ no worries~ :p

bring small kids also can~ :thumb:

even pregnant woman also go TD~ Family outing~ :thumb: :thumb:

i wonder why?

i thought pub,disco should not entertain kids?

so if the girl got a LD.

the LD can claim and get $5?

yes~ you got it~ :thumb:

and you can buy more LD if you want her earns more

got encounter customers bought 20 LDs in one goal~ with so many GRO around them~ :lol:

:btw: when you bought her a LD, the waiter will hand her a piece of paper or chip, so that she can use it to claim her earnings at the end of the day :p

like that.

if you want the girl to earn.

might as well give her a $10 note?

:D

i think its not allowed right?

LD is flower?

Not exactly~ LD is Lady's Drink.. just a small glass of liquor~

just a simple example: Most LD cost S$10 per glass, this S$10 will spilt into two, S$5 to management & another S$5 to the GRO you treat...

sometime they think we are robert ask 10 glass LD :giddy:

3 Arai Helmet Meets Up :angel: