SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] TRIUMPH Speed Triple Riders

desewer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

definitely no buells in singapore. harley singapore neber bring in. will be a sight to behold to see a buell in sg. kinda unique bikes.

enfield i tot got quite a few OTR liaoz? since universal motors bringing them in and got promote abit...

Trading Xbox 360 games. PM for any titles available for exchange.

Enfields? Hmmm, my fren has one ... I think about 20 on the road. I guess sales were slow. Yes, the Buell is a very unique bike; great ideas on it.

Cheers

Cat

... what you looking at? Never seen a cow that wants to go places ????! ...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f254/bikermeow/Miscellaneous/cow4uz.jpg

haha...then he better pray it doesnt get stolen. actually, motoguzzi's are rare machines in sg, but the common pple in sg will just see, simi motoguzzi? they only know oh R1 ah? or This one the blade right? or oh..italian,ducati?!

Enfields from what a person who rides it told me that even though big displacement, but no power...so u're really just riding for the looks loh..a modern classic like a bonnie but no power.at least a bonnie has 80+ BHP.(i think)

Thief steal moto guzzi probably throw it into the sea when they discover how hard to get parts ... keke

Cheers

Cat

... what you looking at? Never seen a cow that wants to go places ????! ...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f254/bikermeow/Miscellaneous/cow4uz.jpg

To Desewer ..

GoodWork on being the Road Marshall for the

Singapore Big Bike Festival - Pre Launch Convoy.

On behalf of (200 bikers present)

Thank you.

Thank you...

You did a good job too.

A job well done, and may there be many more events to come for local bikers.

:dot:

so fast?? haha....wah...desewer so garang ah...marshall for convoy huh...steady larz...hey why not take the chance to do a meet up and ride there look see look see.

A bit difficult to do a convoy ride for the open house. There's limited parking space available.

the new street triple is a whopping $26000 machine price.Mah said.MCN picked that over the Z750,Hornet,GSR and Fazer.

Wtf??? Might as well get a Speed Triple which costs $25000 machine price? Maybe they heard you wrong and quoted the Speedie instead of the Street?

Wtf??? Might as well get a Speed Triple which costs $25000 machine price? Maybe they heard you wrong and quoted the Speedie instead of the Street?

ya maybe he heard me wrong.but i mentioned "the new street triple 675" and he said "ya,we have it here".well,will check out at the open house. hopefully it'll be around $20K.

is $25 000 new speedie?

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/images/smilies/201108/tarka.gif

haha...is a wheelie monster. just look at the brits who stunt professionally. the speed triple 1050 is quite widely used. along with some other streetfighters. oh, have u seen the spoof of the making of the triumph rocket 3? they used tt mammoth to stunt!!stoppies?Wheelies? wOW. and u tot a cruiser can never do that.

went to Mah's open shop just now.Jap bikes galore! aprilias too.Where's the Triumphs? Saw a T500 or sumthin like dat.asked the staff n he pointed me to a guy wearing a Triumph tshirt.he had a name tag ,Gary.asked him abt the street 3ple and he said not so soon,maybe nov.abt $20thou .he said he went to england for training on triumph bikes.said the 3ple engine very compact and reliable.

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/images/smilies/201108/tarka.gif