SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] TRIUMPH Speed Triple Riders

desewer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope. Will keep my bike, do it up a bit, renew the COE in 6 months' time, maybe send for airbrush, repaint the frame, suspension servicing...

Hope Monday I kena Toto... :angel:

fantastic ideas bro....

kenna toto dont 4get me bro...

camat beraya..wateva left of it...long time no see u leh...

1997 - Yamaha RXZ (Jap Model), 1999 - Yamaha TZM150, 2000 - Yamaha RXS115, 2001 - Honda Wave 125S, 2002 - Yamaha 125Z, 2004 - 2011 Yamaha XJR400RR Redbull Theme, 2005 - Spark Z110, 2006 - Kawasaki KRR150, 2009 - Suzuki Bandit 400, 2010 - Suzuki GSXR400R(project cannibalism), 2011 - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1 White Motul Theme, 2012 - Suzuki K6 1K & RZ350LC *lead XJR Sgp since 2007 - 2012*

Wat to do bro... nowadays I doing provost sh1t in spd... down there, pau ka liao...

everything also kena do. i think my workload is like, 10 times more than what i was doing in a1!

anyway, work is work. still gotta work hard for my kid and family.

:cheeky:

just dont forget to take care of your bikey bro...take care ovathere...till we meet again eh??

1997 - Yamaha RXZ (Jap Model), 1999 - Yamaha TZM150, 2000 - Yamaha RXS115, 2001 - Honda Wave 125S, 2002 - Yamaha 125Z, 2004 - 2011 Yamaha XJR400RR Redbull Theme, 2005 - Spark Z110, 2006 - Kawasaki KRR150, 2009 - Suzuki Bandit 400, 2010 - Suzuki GSXR400R(project cannibalism), 2011 - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1 White Motul Theme, 2012 - Suzuki K6 1K & RZ350LC *lead XJR Sgp since 2007 - 2012*

dylan,the triumph guy from mah,says triumph will start mass producing the street triple in Feb.mah bringing in a mth later.they plan to showcase 1 and begin taking orders.buyers have to place a deposit.he said it's gonna be affordable,abt $1K more than the Hornet...saving money saving money..

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/images/smilies/201108/tarka.gif

Yup. I normally speak with Dylan when I'm over there. Got some good deals from him. Then again, I think I can be considered a good customer. Never missed a payment.

He asked me to check out the new SpeedMaster. I viewed the 2008 models on the Triumph webbie. Great line-up in store for us!

Too bad I'm saving for something else. A SpeedMaster as a second/third bike would be sweet.

:dot:

Yup. I normally speak with Dylan when I'm over there. Got some good deals from him. Then again, I think I can be considered a good customer. Never missed a payment.

He asked me to check out the new SpeedMaster. I viewed the 2008 models on the Triumph webbie. Great line-up in store for us!

Mah is bringing in all Triumph models is it?

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/images/smilies/201108/tarka.gif

my super 3 (stock standard), many moons ago gave me about 16-18km/l.

the tiger, which wasn't really standard, only managed at best 13km/l cruising at around 6000rpm, better if the right hand was a little softer.

the t509 was giving me about at best 15-16km/l, but again it slightly customised.

http://www.thisoldtractor.com/guzzitech.dk/english/index.htm

1981 dt125

"its bad but not too bad"

stock bikes are economical as its a balance between power and efficiency, once you go down the power route, you compromise economy.

basic principal, if you do not want to sacrifice economy do not ask for more power, something has got to give.

1981 dt125

i do not know why but it seems that i have a knack of spotting triumphs on the road....caught a speedie today at around 540pm around the benjamin sheares bridge area heading towards the west......

1981 dt125