SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Woopa!! Cbr1000rr Riders

Tashi

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Indeed the CBR1000 2004's design has taken a tad off the NSR125... the headlights, the rear seat. It seems it has the combination of both the NSR125 and RCV211. Though ducati made the underseat exhaust famous but still love it regardless of itz make.

"Contemplate thy powers, contemplate thy wants and thy connections; so shalt thou discover the duties of life, and be directed in all thy ways."

Indeed the CBR1000 2004's design has taken a tad off the NSR125... the headlights, the rear seat. It seems it has the combination of both the NSR125 and RCV211. Though ducati made the underseat exhaust famous but still love it regardless of itz make.

Actually Honda had the twin rear exhaust on the NR750 too.

I'm guessing Honda is deliberately leaking some prototype pix to gather some feedback on design comments.

NSR125 very ugly meh?

i think its one of the best looking 2B bikes around with a good paintwork.

to each his own... but seriously... to me it really looks like shit... a done up tzr will look alot meaner then the nsr125 to me...

http://www.daidegas.it/novità%202003/honda/Honda%20RCV%201000.jpg

i like this concept that is one exhaust by the side and another at the seat.

although the colour doesnt look all that great....

but really have the RC211V looks.

somemore a V5 engine!!!!!

Whoa! jeffchua.....

:cheer:

If what the article said is true, i'll change my target class 2 bike to this new HONDA. 160BHP! Lightweight with good handling! Add some legalised race end-cans, headers, high-flow air filters & EMC, etc..... YEAH!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ride fast but safe... Skills matters most... the slow ONE... I WAS TOO SLOW at 1min 50.9sec :D

Past rides: Quite a few and different types

Whoa! jeffchua.....

If what the article said is true, i'll change my target class 2 bike to this new HONDA. 160BHP! Lightweight with good handling! Add some legalised race end-cans, headers, high-flow air filters & EMC, etc..... YEAH!!!!!

hohoho.. good good!!

its really damn attracting...

read a few website introduce that... cant wait to class 2 ler... :D

cheers!!!

Life is short!!! Enjoy every moment!!!

Whoa! jeffchua.....

hi, not trying to burst your bubble. But 160bhp may only be from the crank. True rear wheel horsepower may only be 140 to 145bhp. Nonetheless, still very good hp figures for a litre class sports bike.

http://carblueprints.info/design/images/logos/triumph-logo.png

but the design from honda is almost the same pattern one ..

Cant reallie tell if it is reallie nice till u see the real bike ..

TO mi .. i still prefer the honda02' 600cc than this yr 600cc .. But now I think K3 is reallie damn chio :giddy: .. cos i see it personally at Loois.

What do you guys (as a general term, also includes gals) think of the headlight?

I don't really like it.

For pricing, you'll have to wait till ... maybe around September for the announcement.

i dun like the red's headlight...kinda weird..so wad's the diff btw cbr1000 and RCB1000RR? RCB1000 nice rite? :sweat:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=360

Smetimes lovin tat smeone means lettin go,

Lettin go isn\'t the end of the world,

But the beginnin of a new one.

Cherish the memories,

for they are all tat\'s left...

i dun like the red's headlight...kinda weird..so wad's the diff btw cbr1000 and RCB1000RR? RCB1000 nice rite? :sweat:

There's no official announcement on the name yet, it's either CBR or RCB.

"Red one" has no headlight (from page 1). LOL. Unless you're referring to Jeff's signature, that's a CBR600RR.

The "red one" is modded from this.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/download.php?id=1195

There's no official announcement on the name yet, it's either CBR or RCB.

"Red one" has no headlight (from page 1). LOL.

oops! :D no wonder so funny...so cbr and rcb 1000 are the same ar?

Smetimes lovin tat smeone means lettin go,

Lettin go isn\'t the end of the world,

But the beginnin of a new one.

Cherish the memories,

for they are all tat\'s left...

If what the article said is true, i'll change my target class 2 bike to this new HONDA. 160BHP!

hold your horses. 'reliable rumours' say the 2004 R1 will have a target of between 165 and 175 bhp at the crank, and will have underseat exhausts too.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/689/siggyyy.jpghttp://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/203/hsmj.jpg

It's true: it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than to ride a fast bike slow. Admittedly, though... It is MOST fun to ride a fast bike fast!

lots of opinion now...

hahaha....

i guess there will no longer be CBR models ever as the engineer making CBR's have retired and the last one they did was this CBR600RR.

Me still a bit blur as to the RCB and RCV bikes that might appear....

but if the R1 is going to come out with a splendid new bike....

hehehe....

iguess that will be my class 2 bike if possible...

:D :D :D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

RCB=Rider Can Brake

RCV=Racing Corner Victories

Ye, RobVanDam, i know the BHP figures are quoted from the crank, no, u didn't burst my bubble. That's how most manufacturers quote their figures...

:smile:

Still, if the new litre class HONDA superbike is gonna use a V5 engine, with a few mods, it should be able to rival the other manufacturers given the traditional good HONDA handling...

:sweat:

145BHP(in stock), V5 engines producing in excess of 220BHP(MotoGP), the commercial model shouldn't disappoint us by a lot...

:smile:

Still, it remains to be seen what exactly will be on the market for 2004 for the litre class superbikes.... can't wait for the moment!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ride fast but safe... Skills matters most... the slow ONE... I WAS TOO SLOW at 1min 50.9sec :D

Past rides: Quite a few and different types

The red one is actually a 954, except for an additional ram air in front.

Jeff, which engineer are you talking about? I only know the project leader Tadao Baba moved to another department within Honda, so someone took over his place. The guy who is responsible for the 600RR will probably be in charged of the 1000RR.

Mechwira, I've heard about the 2004 R1 too. Found any pix to post yet?

The red one is actually a 954, except for an additional ram air in front.

Jeff, which engineer are you talking about? I only know the project leader Tadao Baba moved to another department within Honda, so someone took over his place. The guy who is responsible for the 600RR will probably be in charged of the 1000RR.

yup...

i am talking abt him.

a bit mistake....

it is said that the will be no more manufacture of fireblade on all bikes of honda

me also very curious abt the 2004 R1 leh....

i tried searching the net too but couldn find any. all i read was from latest issue FastBikes mag. they only provided artist renditions of the '04 R1. although the article itself u can take seriously, the artist renditions i not willing to accept even though it looks nice. thats coz all the artist did was to provide 2 hand-drawn pics, one with the '02 R1 with a CBR600RR backside and another with the Ducati999 type exhaust underneath the same sharp tail of the '02 R1. but in any case the drawings look nice.

the article did mention some very promising 'probable' and 'possible' details of the '04 R1 though.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/689/siggyyy.jpghttp://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/203/hsmj.jpg

It's true: it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than to ride a fast bike slow. Admittedly, though... It is MOST fun to ride a fast bike fast!