Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks.

 

But 06 Blade and 07 Blade would be the same, only color change.

 

I have been deciding between these 2 06 Blades for a long time.

 

Better patent my designs.

 

I have been figuring where's a good place to place the stickers, and it seems that is the best spot.

  • Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Originally posted by chilly@Nov 21 2005, 11:08 PM

Big Boyz Toyz Exhibition

 

26 Nov (Sat)

 

01) chilly (12 pm)

02) harold

03) ah chye

04) afdah

05) Tashi (12 pm)

06) Edmund (12 pm)

07) Beagle (12 pm)

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe meet somewhere 1st & move off together for 12 pm guys.

I will try and get 7 complimentary tix for the event. You guys can blanja me seaweed fries. :hungry:

Posted
Originally posted by Tashi@Nov 23 2005, 08:13 PM

Tweety, when Din joins us for makan, he always talks about you and wants to ask you out. Why don’t you give him a chance? He's quite good looking, and looks like Ray Charles.

 

http://www.snapgalleries.com/raycharles-gallery.html

 

Some observations for the past few days (due to the rainy season, and cool temperature). Please share your experiences as well.

 

Mine is consistently 77dc. On slightly cooler days, it gets to 76dc, no less than that.

 

Tweety, are you using fully synthetic oil or mineral oil, and how much mileage have you done on your current oil change? Mine is fully synthetic, and has 3000km on it. It only needs an extra crank to start the engine in the morning.

Not that i dont wan to meet out wit u guy is just that the timing not right.

 

How come my temp never seen to be able to go below 82dc??

I'm using knn air filter!

I'm using fully synthetic oil, oil change before 4000km.(2 oil change 1 oil filter)

Btw sry my mileage now is 12k not 16k.....

 

Ya man due to nowday cool weather bike also got abit of problem when starting.

 

U know wat.....my baby(bike) die on me tonite at ard 8pm.... :cry:

I've it check & is due to the BATT!!!

Luckly i got to use my fred Batt & hv it rode down to Loois. Hoping they help me to find out how the COIL tml!!! :weep:

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/AC_Devil64/finalfantasyx2.jpg
Posted
Originally posted by Tashi@Nov 23 2005, 08:23 PM

Tom Kurus owns a Tamburini. He's quite short. If he can ride one, anyone can. :cheeky: But of course, he’s the Mission Impossible guy.

 

I have an inquiry. Someone is trying to sell off his Fazer before taking my bike.

 

I’m in no hurry to let Slayer go. My bike shop offered me a high price for it. I may just trade it in when the new Slayer is here.

 

I saw the 06 Blade today. Lucky we’re getting an ED model in S’pore. The rear signal lights on the US model are horrendous.

 

Wow, confirmed you’re getting an F4? Which model?

 

Beagle, I heard you were interested in the F4 as well.

ya actually i go to mah for the MV but don know wat model price around 44k,but i neg aroung 41k but the boss don let go that why never buy.now i prefer the senna model very nice le.i feel like keeping a bike beside japanese bike,still considering but tashi how u know i interested in MV?

http://www.g-craft.com/bike-images/monkey/8inch-4j/4j-2.jpg
Posted
Originally posted by tweety64@Nov 24 2005, 01:21 AM

Not that i dont wan to meet out wit u guy is just that the timing not right.

 

How come my temp never seen to be able to go below 82dc??

I'm using knn air filter!

I'm using fully synthetic oil, oil change before 4000km.(2 oil change 1 oil filter)

Btw sry my mileage now is 12k not 16k.....

 

Ya man due to nowday cool weather bike also got abit of problem when starting.

 

U know wat.....my baby(bike) die on me tonite at ard 8pm.... :cry:

I've it check & is due to the BATT!!!

Luckly i got to use my fred Batt & hv it rode down to Loois. Hoping they help me to find out how the COIL tml!!! :weep:

I think your coil has been BBQ-ed.

Posted
Originally posted by beagle@Nov 24 2005, 03:41 AM

ya actually i go to mah for the MV but don know wat model price around 44k,but i neg aroung 41k but the boss don let go that why never buy.now i prefer the senna model very nice le.i feel like keeping a bike beside japanese bike,still considering but tashi how u know i interested in MV?

Why don't you get the Tamburini? That one can keep. No one booked it yet the last I heard.

 

Your name precedes your reputation, everyone knows you're getting an MV.

 

Hehe.

Posted
Originally posted by Tashi@Nov 24 2005, 07:43 AM

Why don't you get the Tamburini? That one can keep. No one booked it yet the last I heard.

 

Your name precedes your reputation, everyone knows you're getting an MV.

 

Hehe.

hey tashi 100k le,you wan me to die is it.no la around 40k sill can consider

http://www.g-craft.com/bike-images/monkey/8inch-4j/4j-2.jpg
Posted

http://www.honda.co.jp/news/2005/image/cbr600rr_2051110b.jpg

 

Any 1? Limited edition according to honda website.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o3/d3an_cain/FZ-1S/385677_10150750269527550_501922549_9854539_2138314152_n-1.jpg

http://images.redop2.multiply.com/image/b8SD0QJnMUnxGv+Dp320mg/photos/1M/300x300/2590/RedopII-logo.jpg?et=kJJjj8slm46j7tujy58%2Byg&nmid=0

[/center]

http://redop2.multiply.com/

Posted
Originally posted by Lass@Nov 21 2005, 10:54 AM

bitubo steering damper for CBR600RR (used for less than 1 yr) = $380

 

This is from Edwin's previous bike. He's sailing this whole week so if you are keen, PM me.

 

By the way, we want to go to the expo as well but where can we buy tickets now?

I think you can purchase the tix at the expo.

Posted
Originally posted by d3an_cain@Nov 24 2005, 02:54 PM

http://www.honda.co.jp/news/2005/image/cbr600rr_2051110b.jpg

 

Any 1? Limited edition according to honda website.

Paint job looks top notch. How come we can’t get this kind of quality locally.

Posted
Originally posted by d3an_cain@Nov 24 2005, 02:54 PM

http://www.honda.co.jp/news/2005/image/cbr600rr_2051110b.jpg

 

Any 1? Limited edition according to honda website.

that's a 600rr

1998 RS Aprilia & KTM200

2000 License gone

2002 Honda SP

2004 Honda CB400

2005 Honda CBR1000RR5 FZ9xxxZ

2007 Honda Fit 1.5 Vtec SGU2xxxR

2008 Mitsubishi Colt Version R SJF9xxxG

Posted

Each box is disinfested. Not sure which vermin got through that hole. Anybody wants this delivered to their home?

Posted

Each bike is hermetically sealed in silver plastic. And I do mean hermetically. Cut it open and you get the scent of fresh Italian ... pasta!

Posted

Of course Afdah. Bladers always get the best seat in the house.

 

Each F4 comes with it's own ... I still can't remember what's that thing called, that red rear wheel stand.

 

Chain tension must be checked while it's propped up on the rear red thing, not on th side stand. If you get an MV, don't go around other shops to service.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...